This is the mere of Tallinn. Guess his ethnicity

This is the mere of Tallinn. Guess his ethnicity.

Attached: 85370825.jpg (740x410, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOYkG5VMhp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moorish

Tatar

some central asian mutt

Estonian

Lithuanian

>EKRE wants to deport this
Nazis
Feels good to live in a diverse Nordic country

Latvian

Lipka tatar from lithuania

He's half Estonian. But what's the other half?

Finnish

Ukrainian

He is Korean mutt, I know him

Turkoid insect. Or just Russian lmao.

Russian

Why has nobody mentioned Jews yet?

Yes, he's half Korean.

Isn't he half russian half korean?

Afaik he's father is Estonian and mother Korean but his home language was Russian.

>he's father is Estonian
>mother Korean
>his home language was Russian

I don't get it

Attached: 1555874966018.jpg (400x400, 29K)

It was strictly prohibited by r*ssians to use Estonian language in day to day life

wtf

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Russian was the language of love.

He grew up in Soviet Union dum dum, Russian was lingua franca in Soviet Union and mandatory to learn for pretty much all people, just like English today is.

Russian Koreans are just Russians, they're fully asimilated

Attached: c615c835116a482481c3d366edb6f63f.jpg (1360x765, 154K)

Human

>dies in a car cash

Lucky bastard, without that Icarus bus he'd never become a music icon in Russia

Attached: 76156038_abea35e1b5290764fd29543af5fe60ab_800.jpg (430x322, 42K)

Wasn't he already pretty famous if not the most famous musician of his time before his death

all Russians from Siberia are chinks or Mongols

Siberia is not Vancouver

>t. Siberian abbo

Attached: 1280px-Khagdaev_02.jpg (1279x960, 336K)

It wasn't

>Wasn't he already pretty famous if not the most famous musician of his time before his death

He was, but still not on the level of "greatest of all time". Lots of rock bands were very popular during perestroika and early 90s, but now they are remebered only by govnar boomers. Icarus has catapulted Viktor into eternal glory

I see, I don't understand Russian at all but I enjoy his music.

Attached: 1547642954643.png (1200x659, 348K)

Cool! i'm not so much into music , but i like a few of his songs too

youtube.com/watch?v=SOYkG5VMhp8

Huh? I knew several young Lithuanians that understood Russian

Looks Tatar or some other Mongoloid mutt.

Either they're of Russian background or from Vilnius/Visaginas/Klaipėda where Russian speakers are prominent 95% young people don't understand Russian for shit, I had to pick between Russian and German in 6th grade picked Russian just because my mum understand and did homework for me and after years of "studying" I don't understand anything at all just like my peers. I can only read Cyrillic script, but don't understand words unless they're very obvious.

lie

>dies in a car cash
In Baltics

And unlike in Latvia and Estonia all Lithuanian, Poles and Russians were given passports after independence so they're Lithuanian citizens and might identify as Lithuanians even if they're lets say from a Russian background.

he is actually based and redpilled

I like betting on the Estonian football leagues, lots of goals tbqh.

how could a culturally russian person get into a position of power in estonia?

Look at demographics of Estonia.

how so?

in my experience, russians are mostly second class citizens in estonia

That's what happens if they don't try to assimilate refuse to learn Estonian and get their passports. We have similar situation in some areas where Poles are majority they keep electing Polish politician who's pro-Russian refuse to learn Lithuanian and so on. In Poland in for a politician to be pro-Russian would be political suicide, while here they don't give a shit and continue living in their own bubble.

who would want to assimilate to balts when you're from the countries that invaded and dominated balts for centuries

And leader of the local Polish party here is always elected to European Parliament by these Poles for like 3rd term already and he has like top 20 or so worst attendance in whole European Parliament out of like 750 people, being pro-Russian Pole. Show's how much he cares about his own people.

>Refuse to assimilate and cry about fascism
>But don't want to go back to their country of origin

No one gives a shit if they don't assimilate, they're making life harder for themselves, you faggot frog.

more like you balts cry to us westerners because these russians want to buttfuck you for the 100th time ?

Retard, missing the point completely and talking about whole other subject.

Russians should be exterminated. Yes, I do mean the "civilians". Just gas them. And you too.

Attached: serious discussions.jpg (600x683, 33K)

>But don't want to go back to their country of origin

Where should lithuanian poles go?

LMAO

It actually clearly shows balts only use muh "illegal soviet era immigrants who refuse to integrate" as a distraction, because we see how Lithuania treats INDIGENOUS polish minority and forcefully closes polish schools, fights poles when they install polish language street signs.

If number of poles in Lithuania was 3-4 times higher, they would be given Alien non-citizen passport.

Prove me wrong (u can't)

>to us westerners
Implying no one here understands you are a piece of pidorussian shit, Vanya.

>Where should lithuanian poles go?

They can easily go back to Poland, there's such thing as Karta Polaka and besides we're both in EU they can easily pack their shit and cross border with no problems.

>because we see how Lithuania treats INDIGENOUS polish minority and forcefully closes polish schools, fights poles when they install polish language street signs.

:>indigenous

Poles weren't majority at the start of 20th century in rural areas around Vilnius in which today they are, they they were towns folk. Today these "indigenous" Poles are mutts of Belarussians/Poles/Russians/Lithuanians even their language is called po-prostu which mix of the aformentioned nationalities. Most of the real Poles were relocatted by Soviet Union from Lithuanian SSR to Polish People Republic in 1945-1948.

>and forcefully closes polish schools, fights poles when they install polish language street signs.

All schools are closed be it Polish/Russian/Lithuanian if it's not viable to keep it for like 20 students and you have to take maintenance of a huge building in the middle of nowhere. Besides Poles can get their education from kindergarten to unversity all in Polish and all schools are financed by Lithuanian state.

> fights poles when they install polish language street signs.

Oh no constitution says that street names must be only written in state language this mean Poles are being holocausted. Besides they tried to sue in EU court for this many times and lost every time.

Attached: salcininku-rajono-savivaldybe-52e12ca637eb5.jpg (680x453, 83K)

> financed by Lithuanian state

financed by polish taxpayers*

>
Per capita Polish schools get more than Lithuanian ones and they have easier graduation exams compared to Lithuanian or even Russian schools and Šalčininkai region where Poles are majority is the poorest region in Lithuania.

Do they really refuse to learn Lithuanian? That's sad, i thought that despite the banter on the internet you guys get on well with Russians(at least better than other balts). With Estonians and Latvians i could totally justify such behaviour of my people (marginalized after independence, surrounded by nazi bootlickers, "history" by Mart Laar in schools etc), but Lithuanians always seemed cool to me

My Lithuanian friend's grandma is 0% Russian but knows Russian better than Lithuanian. Her fb is all in Russian.

Latvia is literally 50% Russian. Everyone in Riga speaks Russian, Latvian is useless.

> Do they really refuse to learn Lithuanian

Most russians live in Klaipeda (20% russians) and Vilnius (15% russians.) Visaginas is a tiny irrelevant town.

Do you really believe russians of working age able to live in these cities without lithuanian?

I think he's lying or doesn't notice russians when they speak lithuanian/keep silence.

Poles that live in cities are generally speaking Lithuania those that live in more rural areas don't speak Lithuanian because they no see point as they're surrounded in by "Poles". Russians don't live in rural areas here they're mostly concentrated in Vilnius and Klaipėda and vast majority of them speak Lithuania bar the only exception might be Visaginas which is heavily Russian, but in general are Russians here are more integrated than Poles despite being similar percentage of total population.

And I live in Kaunas for example and had a Russian classmate but he spoke Lithuanian and know few other acquaintances of Russian and Ukrainian background all of them speak Lithuanian.

Alright, so i was right with my assessment. Would be awkward if you gave Russians citizenship, but they still wouldn't learn your language like they (rightuflly so) do in Latvia and Estonia

We gave all minorities Lithuanian citizenship which means they got voting rights because they were around 20% of population after independence which isn't that much compared to how it was in Latvia and Estonia so they couldn't sway elections here as much as in Latvia or Estonia by voting for retarded parties.

There was a poll with Polish and Russians minorities a few years back, and "Poles" here unironically like more than Russians here do. But of course there are vatniks and other retards for every nationality no matter the origin.

Attached: Russian culture day in Vilnius.jpg (1000x666, 704K)

>"Poles" here unironically like more than Russians here do

like Putin*

missed a word.

t. derek popov
Most Russians already speak Latvian. 2 more decades of independence and they'll be assimilated.