A woman made this "swedish flag" cake and caused much outrage

A woman made this "swedish flag" cake and caused much outrage.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-22-15-08-36.png (669x351, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Östergötland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her nationality?

Does the inverted colors have a specific meaning?

What's the outrage about?

Was she a nigger?

unrionically looks better

No. She was just retarded

Swedish

wow how did she manage to get the colors wrong?

she's a Goth supremacist, flag represents old Gothia

Tbh I understand the outrage. If someone made a cake themed after our coat of arms and inverted the squares so the first square was white there'd be some outrage.

Ahhh hahaha yes "Swedish"

it's a bit silly but i don't see why there'd be outrage unless it was served to someone important

Neo-Swedish

So do Swedes have nothing better to do other than get outraged about a cake?

How could anyone get that wrong?

>tf
>tp

The French and Americans are also obsessed with placing our flag everywhere.

there's always something to be said about pots and kettles but there's nothing wrong with calling things as you see them

I’m not American. I’m Maldives. Jow Forums seems to regularly forget that my cunt exists. [Just like everyone else ;-; ]

seems like a yummy cake!

Not gonna lie, the flag on the left looks cooler

Makes sense. I'd hate if someone made an inverted version of our flag. Just thinking about it makes me lose my shit with Ezekiel Rage.

Attached: 1553320828828.png (1000x1002, 573K)

>What's the outrage about?
I guess rabid Swedish nationalists raged about the desecration of the flag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Östergötland

Not sure why there would be any outrage

Unofficial meme flag

You literally had a nation wide outrage because someone didn't want to make a wedding cake.

Calm down, Costa Rica

finnish same people

Attached: Globalismi tuli jo kotiovelle.jpg (1080x718, 211K)

Why do sw*des pretend to be liberal anti- or even post-nationalists but simultaneously they're obssessed about putting up their flags everywhere and cramming as many random sw*dish words as they can in their advertisement slogans? Ikea malls look like fucking embassies. You're worse than scooter burgers and their Christmas songs about shopping in walmart.

When have we ever pretended to be "post nationalist"? Some random left wing retards word isn't law.
Trudeu was the one saying canada was post nationalist. People here generally are very nationalist although it is mostly related to their state/county

In times of peace, even insects will be treated like human

Attached: せやな.png (565x541, 157K)

Here comes the kid that thinks fan fiction is real life

How about you source the op than talk about fan fiction

the irony.

All I know about Maldives is that people are religious zealots, that Russia's foreign minister speaks its language and that rich whites like to swim there.

He sourced himself. Click his link and read the first sentence.

>cakes
>get shocked
>muslim nigger terrorists kill and rape people
>this is normal keep giving them money too

What link? That was my link

Link here >Unofficial flag
Counties don't have cross flags

Again, that was my link. I'm asking for a link for op's story.

This

>The flag of Östergötland is an unofficial provincial flag in Sweden which was created by Per Andersson from Mjölby in 1972. Back then, the flag was a part of a tourist project called "Vätterlandet", and was first supposed to represent the entire region of Götaland. Its purpose was to attract more visitors and tourists, but the project failed and the flag was more or less forgotten. However, the flag has started to get some attention, and is more and more used by local inhabitants in Östergötland.

>The flag has the same proportions as the Swedish flag, but with reversed colours; Blue cross on a yellow field. The cross represents the two major canals that goes through Östergötland, Göta canal and Kinda canal. The yellow field represents the yellow hills of Östergötland called "östgötaslätten". The flag has also a great similarity to "Pestflaggan" or the "Plagueflag", a proposed flag for Åland, which was rejected by the municipality who thought it was too ugly."
Its purpose was to attract more visitors and tourists
the municipality who thought it was too ugly
:^)

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ostergotland.svg.png (1200x750, 5K)

I hate nords.

They already have arms. I don't understand the need for adopting some uncreative bullshit with slapped on bullshit.

Attached: 845px-Östergötland_vapen.svg.png (845x1023, 167K)

>deleting posts in current year

I support my Gothic brethren

So this is what BREAKING NEWS is on a first world country, huh?
Figures, they don't have any life problems.

I miss the second paragraph and I want that green too

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

>be mexican
>live in beautiful hot climate with tons of fruits, beaches, mountains and lush forests
>still complain
???

Attached: Mountains02-Sierra_SanPedroMartir-BajaCalifornia-Mexico.jpg (1920x1440, 827K)

Meanwhile, in Mexico, 45 people have been killed in a horrible massacre.
And now the weather, hot as f*ck, as always

Attached: yanet-garcia-promojpg.jpg (1200x629, 160K)

Yeah but I also have to live in Mexico
You mean daily news

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-22 Conferencia de prensa en vivo, desde Veracruz, Veracruz Presidente AMLO - YouT (1280x720, 630K)

Look at me. I am the swede now

Wouldn't that just be Costa Rica?
Tbh I'd rather be in Costa Rica than Thailand. Beautiful country, and much to teach in the art of cooking rice and beans

>be thai
>have peanut allergy
>starve to death

This

Based

Attached: 1432199255313.gif (300x273, 499K)