If your country doesn't recognise Palestine you are literally a slut for American penis

If your country doesn't recognise Palestine you are literally a slut for American penis

Attached: 8c95e2beda857f53e31d713780a49ae8.png (1606x820, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel#/media/File:CountriesRecognizingIsrael2018.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe they should win a war or something

No kidding. Almost every gray-colored country is totally only obeying us on it.

Palestine?
Is that a food

>Malta recognizes Palestine
huh

Why should anyone give a shit?

>YOU CANT JUST INDISCRIMINATELY BOMB PALESTINIANS

Attached: 1555708360747.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST NOT RECOGNISE PALESTINE THAT'S WRONG

Attached: 1554528479348.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Fuck Palestine and fuck Jews.

I think I already knew thag my country always gives into US demands, I didn't need a reminder

All third world countries recognise Palestine. All first world countries don't recognise Palestine. Huh.

But India will be a superpower in less than 8 months

Who would you rather Jow Forums ?
Israel or Palestine ?

phew

Make that 2 months, once our supreme leader gets reelected he will turn it into a superpower in no time

>Who would you rather
Bomb? Both

But you can only pick one though...

Why would anyone recognize Palestine when they have no power? There’s a reason people recognize PRC over Taiwan. Even we don’t recognize Taiwan, not since like the 70s

Ireland doesn't recognise Palestine?
Really?

Palestine and Israel are both illegitimate states.

This guy gets it.

>no power
I think they're just doing it for the long run and out of ideological reasons. Why wouldn't you recognize Palestine if you're an Arab nation?

This tbf

Brazil recognize both Palestine and Israel and I think Mexico do not recognize neither of them until they sort their problem, if not a mariachi lied to me.

Based vatican. Fuck the jews

Well if you’re Arab or Muslim I do suppose it makes sense, but there are plenty of non-Arab or Muslim nations that do recognize them, despite that fact these countries would benefit from American or Israeli support. It just seems there isn’t much to gain from supporting Palestine publicly if you’re not a Middle Eastern nation.

This

They are so near to each other, depending on the size of them bomb you will blow both up anyway.

>Vatican
>Poland
>Hungary

Fucking based

I'm not old enough to remember but I think that around the time of Israel's inception supporting Palestine was a statement of anti-imperialism, colonization and in favor of self-determination. It was massively seen as the western world vs the rest of the world really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel#/media/File:CountriesRecognizingIsrael2018.svg

>Palestine was a statement of anti-imperialism, colonization and in favor of self-determination.

Yes, mostly LATAM country support or supported Palestine cause of that mentality, in the 8 years PT was in power in Brazil the government was systematically against everything that U.S was in favor of. Pretty stupid in my opinion, cause the was things that was favorable to Brazil that did not developed cause "we must be against U.S".

>Burma

Glad to hear you're back to your colonial mentality now:)

they hate muslims so much

Not really, in some aspects I would agree.
But since you are trolling I not gonna get in depths.

>Mexico doesn't
based AMLO gotta change that

>SK and Japan
Why do they suck cock so much?

Based

my opinion: Let them fight :DDDD

But palestine is a just a fictional country

>Poland ist green

This premise seems flawed.

also don't forget Arabs too, they need to be wiped out

From the map I see Sweden and Iceland

Also rich Islamic nations for obvious reasons

>Vatican
wtf I'm a papist now

Piss off shitskin.

Why yes I am a loyal goyim slave of israrl how could you tell.jews are gods chosen?