/éire/

Eagrán moot

Attached: 1555685318138.png (842x137, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXN-XLNNOm0
dunkettle.ie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many eggs have ye left lads?

Only got two. Trying to watch the figure.

i ate 2 of my 4 yesterday.Might melt half of the big one down later and make hot chocolate.

Why aren’t you speaking Gaelic? The OP was in Gaelic

Meabhrúchán chun tuairisc agus neamhshuim a dhéanamh don Poncáin

dhun do bheal

naoi

Reminder to report and ignore yikesanon

Reminder not to say report and ignore anymore as the jannies are niggers

I'm going to learn Irish just to spite yikesanon

alri lads
thought i might pop into éire if you don't mind
bought you all a cornetto x

cheers luv
hows she cuttin anyways

>He isn't already fluent
Absolute state of the Irish education system

>consuming chocolate
>2019
only exceptions are dark chocolate digestives

Attached: 1484214658843.gif (255x255, 756K)

I mean who remembers much? I certainly don't. No reason to when I never use it. I'm probably more fluent in German at this point, as it's what I took at uni.

redpill me on yikesanon

>dark chocolate
yikes
Really though, since when is chocolate outdated?
absolutely h8 when newniggers come in and ask people to spoonfeed them under the guise of le redpill

chocolate and processed sugars generally are just really bad for you
personally always feel depressed after I eat a few squares of chocolate

Attached: 1545153229590.png (334x328, 25K)

Why did you take German? You a Nazi?

Of course, there would never be any other reason to learn German. It would never be useful to be able to speak the same language as a lot of central Europe. Yes, it's only my never-ending love for Hitler.

One foreign language (english) is enough for me.

Based

Attached: dance.gif (455x262, 3.91M)

Aquí puedo pasar desapercibido

おはよう

eating ham

Why in the fuck does everyone have a beard these days? It pisses me off, the beard used to make a statement, it used to mean something, now you'd be making more of a statement by not having one. I get that fashion fluctuates and that in a few centuries people will miss "the olden days of the 21st century where beards were in style" but it's really annoying to me.

Attached: 1554936992920.png (640x480, 477K)

>the beard used to make a statement, it used to mean something
who when where what why

I think he's saying it used to be a rejection of mainstream fashion, but now it's just a mainstream fashion choice.
I was struck recently in a "post your cunt's army" thread how many soldiers had beards. That wouldn't have been common for a century prior, and almost outright banned in parts of it.

If you ask me, clean shavenness and mustaches are going to make a comeback in the 2020s, probably with undertones of 1950s/pre-WW1 fashions.

>making fashion predictions
You need to remember where you are and why you're here

I'm not very fashionable myself, I just don't see anywhere for the fashion to go except towards more order, more antiquity.

bout to watch calvary lads

>it used to be a rejection of mainstream fashion
Because it wasn't in fashion then. There were many times and places in history where beards were the common style.
And large beards like today's might not have been common in the last century's military, but smaller beards and mustaches were common in the early 1900's. Lone mustaches very much in fashion back then. I believe the issue of gas masks and chemical weapons started a practical reason for their decline in the armed forces.

Attached: SYSTEM TURN-A 99.jpg (877x671, 56K)

>mustaches are going to make a comeback in the 2020s
I've been calling this for the past year or so. Hollywood seems to be leading the way.

There was a lad in another school in my parish that had a mustache by the time we did our Confirmations. It looked really disgusting and half-formed. It would have been better if he shaved it but I suppose at that age it was a status thing.

You've made a monkey's paw wish I can assure you. You've probably thinking of big, bushy mustaches that the men's men used to have, but in a few years the land will be flooded with hideous aberrations of the upper lip. And what's more, they'll have ruined the very though of mustaches for another generation.
Also if you want mustaches to make a comeback then grow one yourself desu. You have to be the change you want to see.

Attached: 1552264499179.jpg (597x513, 33K)

To compensate for a lack of masculinity and hair, along with more relaxed grooming and dress habits in middle-class jobs

Night lads.

>Also if you want mustaches to make a comeback then grow one yourself desu. You have to be the change you want to see.
I'm not what you'd call a trendsetter.

Bit early for that lad

Country's fucked.

Attached: 13.jpg (850x850, 374K)

And you never will be with that attitude. Regardless, if you like the look then you shouldn't have to wait until it's in vogue to do it yourself.

>Leitrim
Never heard of it.

>Regardless, if you like the look then you shouldn't have to wait until it's in vogue to do it yourself.
Nope. I neither lead or follow trends. I aim to present myself in a way that might be described as "forgettably there".

Attached: 1534541661053.jpg (600x736, 76K)

>tempted to make a fake Tinder profile just to experience what it's like
Probably won't though.

why not just make a real one

I don't actually want to meet anybody and somebody I know might see it.

So you just want everyone around you to be mustached while you retain your clean face?

Attached: 1547829074095.png (500x379, 190K)

I never said I wanted it. It's just something that I predicted.

brehs April is nearly fucking over what the fuck

feels like gookmoot did April Fools a couple of days ago where the fuck is time going

the exact same feeling with 2017 I can't remember fuck all about that year passing like it never existed

Attached: 1551248770949.jpg (1764x1507, 647K)

2016 felt like it was three years long, 2018 felt like two years in one. 2019 only feels like it's been two months.

what's the best part of the country for a lorry driver?

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

i thought you retards were supposed to be a nice ethnically homogenous safe country, not the mexicans of europe

For me, 2018 and 2019 have been the longest years. And they've both been horrible.

Attached: 1555489733811.jpg (365x356, 30K)

London

I imagine lorry drivers see all of the country...
But really the best motorway is the Galway-Dublin one so presumably somewhere in the middle from east to west.

What the fucks a lorry?

I just want to visit the country for a few months and work for some cash
I don't want to die
Thanks brother

A truck for example MAN,SCANIA,DAF, etc

2018 flew by for me and 2019 is going even faster. I can't believe it's almost May. I don't think I've had a slow year since 2015.

Attached: 1529024822391.jpg (479x800, 153K)

Otherwise known as a "truck"

hello mboko

Formerly sneedmobile

>Lorry-kun will never isekai you into Tír na nÓg

Attached: 1525792868957.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

we can arrange that but in a forest or something so i can actually go back to Poland

Attached: 1549234100570.jpg (680x734, 46K)

>But really the best motorway is the Galway-Dublin
Isn't that basically a straight line across the desolate midlands? I prefer the M8. Great views of the Munster countryside.

Yeah but if you're going to drive it every day the scenery will get old, and it's just the straight line that will make the drive easier or not. They've got more rest stops these days than when the place originally opened, so that's good too.

found a new tune

youtube.com/watch?v=EXN-XLNNOm0

Attached: 1509545822816.gif (384x288, 855K)

>another bank holiday in 2 weeks
God, I can't wait to waste that 3 day weekend and find myself on Monday night again in a bad mood because I got nothing done.

Attached: 1546898646904.png (1200x600, 474K)

Die

Why did we build something as stupid as this?

Attached: promo.jpg (650x366, 205K)

Is that from the promo for the new interchange? Have you got a link?

Why did we build something as stupid as this?

Attached: spire.jpg (170x547, 14K)

>he doesn't know about the space programme

>we
Dubs did that. Don't tar the rest of us with that brush of idiocy.

Would prefer Nelson's pillar desu

>we could have gotten a statue of Pearse instead

Attached: 1543772037314.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

It's from this site: dunkettle.ie/
The video just shows how bad the traffic is currently lol

Attached: dunkettle-interchange-scheme-plan-m.jpg (821x580, 149K)

Fuck, that looks confusing. It could be a Red Cow 2.0.

So birds can shit on his head like O' Connell?

Attached: 1555891206104.png (1153x541, 94K)

nice graph but whats it got to do with roundabouts

I'm completely fucking shit at absolutely fucking everything, lads. It really fucking niggers me in the dick sometimes, so it does.

Attached: 1555353819341.jpg (229x343, 13K)

Woher stammst du? Aus welchem Gebiet von Irland?

Eh

Stayed up all night watching someone play the new Mortal Kombat. Despite the double standards regarding skimpy outfits, it does look pretty fun and kind of sexy

>Stayed up all night watching someone play the new Mortal Kombat.

Attached: south-park-warcraft.jpg (720x556, 76K)

>yikesposting at 2:33 AM
fuck off

>>yikesposting at 2:33 AM
>fuck off

Attached: 1451500556852.jpg (900x1200, 225K)

seriously

Is getting braces at 24 possible? I've always had a gap between my front two teeth and one or two others are crooked but it never bothered me until recently

Yes it is possible.