Go outside

>go outside
>muslims and blacks everywhere
What's the least white city in your country?

Attached: 1527153281455.png (900x900, 448K)

eyy nëukoliner

Neuköllner*

Moscow, obviously. Even cities where caucasians stubbed out all russians are not so black.

Melbourne methinks. You might see perhaps one or two anglos in a field of ch*nks and poos in some surrounding suburbs.

Go back inside and make food, mehmet will come take your sister and not just his dick is hungry

What if im Mehmet myself but i dont want to be arround nafris?

Probably Detroit, Miami, or San Diego if I had to guess.

there's like at least 60 million ethnic germans surely you're overreacting

Too many Germs in this world.

Probably Saint-Denis, truly a shame knowing this city is home to the cathedral where most french kings are buried

That would be Malmö :^)

Maybe Leicester.

Offenbach

Toronto is 53% non-white, a worldwide study by the BBC found that Toronto is the most diverse city in the world. While over 230 ethnicities make their home in Toronto the 3 largest ethnic groups are South Asian, Chinese, and black, in that order. 1 out of every 5 non-whites in Canada lives in Toronto.

Attached: 4-1-830x485.jpg (830x485, 73K)

Some cities here are 90% black

How come Toronto just werks unlike nonwhite cities in the US?

Reading things like this makes me think about what the US will look like in a couple hundred years.

AHAHAHA damn right! piss off kartoffel! its our soil now

we are 100% black
no wh*Tes here

There are successful non-white cities in the USA too, New York City is less white than Toronto (by 1%). A lot probably has to do with what types of non-whites. Toronto is less than 10% black, NYC is over 25% black. I'm not going to get into racism but I will say that Asians tend to be a lot more successful than blacks for a variety of reasons.

Waynad

>Asians tend to be a lot more successful than blacks for a variety of reasons.
Are there a lot of East Asians in Toronto? I equated them more with Vancouver/BC area in my mind.

Feels great being isolated on an island with only 400 people

Chinese make up 12% of the population in Toronto proper, just over 300,000 of them but there may be over 700,000 in the greater Toronto area (known as the GTA). Koreans and Japanese are only 2% and Canada in general has very few of them, I don't know why.
The Vancouver metro area is 20% Chinese, around 500,000 people.

The vast majority of Canada's Chinese live in these 2 cities, which makes it weird for a lot of us to be called Zhang on Jow Forums. My province is 95.7% white and significantly less than 1% Chinese, I can go years at a time without seeing an Asian but I still get called Ching Chong Zhang everyday.

>rest of country collapses
>cut off from rest of the world
>cant grow food on rocks

just kidding, enjoy your island life.

the us is gonna be like 80% non white within 50 years broski

How big is your island? Mine is 45km2 and has a population of 850 though many of those only live here in the summer.

Attached: matt1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.72M)

Nothing wrong with blacks and muslims

>tf
>tp

I'm white so it is okay for me to say this. Also I'm german through spirit

Karachi

Slough

The basque country. Either way, I live in the non-white part of Spain, I like here better because there are no wh*toids.