Tfw you will never be bullied by a qt finnish girl

>tfw you will never be bullied by a qt finnish girl

Attached: 1555146908066.jpg (711x620, 39K)

>tfw are trying to find the bravery to ask cute Liettua user's contact info

Attached: FIND YOUR INNER POWER.gif (720x405, 1.68M)

Finns are gross downies

No bully!

>tfw no nordic gf that will bully me for being a swarthy medoid

Attached: 1539702245823.jpg (186x356, 10K)

fuck u finn

Attached: 1554779874074.gif (785x757, 90K)

Rude leaf

What have I done to you? :(
I just wanna cutepost.

Attached: alice-sad-alice-gehabich-17768109-640-480.jpg (640x480, 39K)

YOU'RE THE FUCKING FINN THAT LARPS AS A CUTE ANIME GIRL!

Attached: 1554399748040.jpg (263x192, 6K)

>Larp
I don't larp anything. I'm a bi guy. I only post anime pictures for the reaction. And most of the time I don't even post any pictures. Why the fuck would I want to larp a girl?

Don't be rude. This is a respectful live thread

I don't wanna go into a Fujo/Tranny shill board. Also funny since that picture doesn't apply to me, because I've 1.) Never dates anyone and 2.) I've never been intimite with anyone. 3.) I have no desire to hurt anyone in any way

But sure, feel free to sperg, if that makes you feel any better. I'll just keep on cuteposting.

*love*

why don't you just do it?

>tfw you'll never be kissed by a qt Jow Forums boi
:(

I'm nervous!
>tfw you'll never be kissed by a qt Liettua Jow Forums boi who loves Suomi
Yeah... ;(

why is life so fucking unfair?

I hate myself a lot I wish I was someone else

Attached: menhera.png (370x320, 63K)

I wish I knew, amigo.
There, there. It's okay. :)

do it pussy

My father is ashamed of me and is actively against me while I don't like myself, I want to give up

Attached: 1549331683505.jpg (1029x850, 339K)

Nooo don't feel sad, things are gonna get better, you just gotta have hope and keep trying your best

Will you root for me, if I do it?!
I'm sorry to hear that. Problems with family are always hard.
>I want to give up
NEVER GIVE UP! You have to keep fighting, user. You have to believe for a better and brighter tomorrow.
is right.

You gotta have the courage to do it, nobody else should do it for you
It's just a meet up, right?

W-What exactly d-do you want to k-know?

No. It's just a certain very cute Liettua boy, who is always on about how much he loves Suomi. We always talk on Jow Forums and we seem to like the same things. He is a bit younger than me (I just turned 24) and he said his 19th bday is coming up soon.

Like I said, he is super hyper cute and I'd wanna swap contact info with him maybe so I could be in touch, he seems really nice. I like him. And to be honest, as retarded as it sounds, I've been thinking about him lately. I'm just really fucking nervous!

Attached: Gondola.jpg (570x570, 40K)

I don't want to.
It's not going to get better.
Maybe it will if I disappear

yes user, I promise.

I know that feeling man, I've seen you interacting with him many times and it's adorable
Hope you get to know each other IRL
Wrong, things ARE going to get better for you, do NOT give up
If things are getting super hard, get help from the person you trust the most

Attached: 1555924489560.png (327x333, 118K)

user. I cannot take your pain away. I cannot magically make it vanish. But I do know (and I'm speaking from experience) that fighting is in the end the only thing we can do. You must push on and do what you gotta do so you can push on. Sometimes right is right, and it's the fight that matters, regardless of futility. It's okay to get knocked on your ass, but it's NOT okay to give up. is right, AGAIN. We all have our own demons and our own battles to fight. But yeah, you can either try and run away from them (which is stupid) or you can try and fight them, and the way I see it, to the last breath.
Alright, I'll do it! Wish me luck.
>irl
I think you are getting ahead of things, amigo. But yeah. He seems adorable, and I like him so far. I wanna get to know him better.

The person I trust calls me a loser

okay
ouch, maybe you should get new friends? what is your problem exactly? I'll try to help you

you got this fin, i believe in you!

good luck c:

In situtations like this, it's okay to seek professional help. Sometimes we can't fight our battles alone, and that is fine.
Well, I assume it's YOU, since there really aren't that many (if any) other Liettua cute boys around. Would you like to get in touch, you seem really cute and I'd like to get to know you better. Judging by some of the things you've said, you seem to think me cute as well (though I don't excatly think of myself very cute), maybe we could chat or play vidya or something, if you are into that. :)

Attached: like or no like.jpg (508x258, 18K)

Alright, I did it. T_T
I'm still nervous.

>is classical music your favorite genre?
I don't know if favourite, I also like jazz and rock/metal, but lately (for a long time now) it's what i've been listening the most though (romanticism especially)

>l've got a jigsaw puzzle of mont Saint Michelle in my house and came to like eating kouign amann, inspired by it
that's pretty cool

Attached: 1549301509327.jpg (1280x720, 93K)