What is school like in Scandinavia? Especially secondary school...

What is school like in Scandinavia? Especially secondary school? Is there rampant bullying or is it tame compared to other schools in Europe?

Attached: 05_nore_neset_skole_hundven-clements_photography.jpg (1000x667, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE
youtube.com/watch?v=_nvM_hGRalA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo
youtu.be/5EuZtkIw4NQ?t=761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To give you an idea i never learned any math beyond doing the multiplication table and several people in our school could not read or tell analogue time.
Students drank in class and drove tractors to school, doing burnouts on the school lawn.

Its like the Norwegian tv show "Skam" (means Shame)

why do nordic countries have so many school massacres if you have the best educational system

You get bullied if you aren’t black

Depends on the school.
In the mid 90's my junior high school (grades 7-9) was pretty terrible.
It was a noisy place where kids did whatever they felt like doing. One guy sold home-made booze from his locker, others smoked outside, some teachers just gave up and started showing videos instead of teaching. Bullying was rampant, and nothing substantive was done about it. Rehtori (head teacher) would scream his head off about it until he was red in the face - but then nothing happened. Talk is cheap and worthless, and kids who don't feel like they have to behave differently simply won't behave differently unless there are real, painful consequences.

is this in the north?

>What is school like in Scandinavia?
Watch SKAM, that's 100% accurate (of Norway).

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzd_Z1LPHsE

>One guy sold home-made booze from his locker
Fucking based

South. Skåneland

I never red a book in scool but I learned to rape and fight n I turned out jus fine

>To give you an idea i never learned any math beyond doing the multiplication table and several people in our school could not read or tell analogue time.
Jesus Christ Åke wtf?

wtf, scandinavia is really heavens on earth

MALMO
A
L
M
O

Im in the north and we got to shoot the best guns in our school learned to shoot moose we did

I swear they don't teach anything in Sweden, my cousins who live there dumb as shit. Also I heard teachers have 0 power of a kid.

sorry ned to clarify my first rape was a small sized moose its our coming of age ritual

The north is not like that at all. We are very orderly and stoic in the north.

sweden sounds like utter shit
makes me feel better about having gone to a shit school myself
maybe it's just the way of the world

Is it really that gay?

>my cousins who live there dumb as shit
That's because they're Poles though

conny...

This, wtf.

I hate this fag, but he has a foreigner's perspective:
youtube.com/watch?v=_nvM_hGRalA

WTF !! Don't you guys in Scandinavia have the best educational systems of the world n shiet ?

My friend, I didn't post that seriously. Swedish education is pretty bad though.

No. What we have are government indoctrination camps for children.

Btw, it's illegal to home school children here. The police will seize your children and take them to school.

>Don't you guys in Scandinavia have the best educational systems of the world n shiet ?
laughs in finnoid

Attached: finland11.jpg (296x321, 31K)

Swedish schools outside the major cities are laughably bad.
Thank the social democrats who are all city slickers

>outside the major cities
I suppose by this you mean all the schools in the vicinity of stockholm, malmö and göteborg which are 100% chaos full of niggers and muslims.

:( But us poles are higher ranked than you in every educational metric

Here if you get held back so many times that you turn 18 before graduating 9th grade you don't have to finish school.
I knew one such guy. He wasn't the smartest guy on the planet. His mom gave him money to pay for his driver's licence but he gambled it away the following weekend.

I would imagine that brown students can freely rape white students and not even get a slap on the wrist for it.

Yeah, that's not a gifted individual. Speaking of driver's licenses, they ought to at least teach you to fucking drive in school, but no, for that you have to pay out your ass.

My grandmom was a school principal in Malmö

Attached: 1482721743739.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>drove tractors to school
i remember this happening as few times, probably because you can drive them rly early and cause theres a lot of farms where i live

*immigrates to sweden to work as a plumber*
yea it rly shows

Tractors and riding lawn mowers were all common in our school's yard. Some guy came to school on a small cruise ship every day, because our school was next to a lake

sounds similar to my experience, my dad is a boatman so he dropped me off with his fishing boat in the mornings. I was called Fisken which means the Fish because I smelled like fish

Shut the fuck up american never fucking mention that show in front of me ever again

>why do nordic countries have so many school massacres
We do?

Do you shake hand with your teacher in high school and say to teacher by name (without Mr.)? I saw it in Swedish tv series and it was a bit strange for me.

Sounds like country schools in my state.

yes, we're not very formal here

We usually called our teachers by their surnames only

We don't shake hands often, except when first meeting or when you're very pleased to see someone or thanking them or whatever. I never shaked my teacher's hand until graduation. And nobody except the royal family are addressed by personal or professional titles or honorifics here.

>. And nobody except the royal family are addressed by personal or professional titles or honorifics here.
Oh yeah, the other exception is when you're in the army. Then it's by rank and surname, obviously.

Intredasting desu.

Over here all the farmers kids drove these things to school because technically they are tractors and you can drive them at age 16 + license is piss easy and cheap.

Attached: teaser-unimog-off-road[1].jpg (1680x945, 1.16M)

>technically they are tractors and you can drive them at age 16 + license is piss easy and cheap.
Yeah, we have the same thing, but most people drive old converted automobiles that legally count as tractors.

Attached: edf05332-d25e-489b-8d47-a5665293b6bf_volvo-944-2-3-epa-traktor-dubbellada-1995-personbil-59-500-kr.j (640x400, 54K)

Based. My father actually has a car of his registered as a tractor to fuck with the tax agency

salam alikoum magomed

youtube.com/watch?v=Pka3psIK9Eo

I hate hillbillies

Attached: 1523018430242.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>I hate hillbillies
And you love cocks.

No we don't have bullying here it's not allowed. Secondary school is very nice. It's the time when you start having more sex.

youtu.be/5EuZtkIw4NQ?t=761

>No we don't have bullying here it's not allowed
school must be dead boring for you lot then

>Volvo ute
I didn't know I wanted this.

Attached: 1527528390458.png (500x376, 228K)

Bullying is extremely common, actually.

>Bullying is extremely common, actually.
based, makes a man out of someone

There's no need for bullying to have happenings in school.

Course there is, purely for bants la

ah yes, nothing screams masculinity like psychological trauma
fucking mong

what sports teams do you have?

puttering
did you get violated? go on tell us what happened x

No it's not. I've been in 5 different schools in Sweden and none of them had any bullies. You just went to some shit school.

Sports teams usually don't have any school affiliation here. They are independent organizations that you take part in outside of school hours, unless you go to a special sports-oriented school. We have several of those where talented young hockey players, skiiers, etc. get to focus on their sport from a young age as part of their schooling. I think there's even a rally high school.

I went to a normal city school and we bullied lots of incel tier kids.

The cool teachers were called by their first names and the others by their surnames