Do muslims in western countries feel like second hand citizens?

Do muslims in western countries feel like second hand citizens?

Attached: 1cd.jpg (652x528, 28K)

Do westernoids in muslim countries feel like second hand citizen?

yes

yes :(
in Toronto I'm accepted tho

Hope so. Kill all of them.

but western countries are ours bruh (and by portugues bvlls )

Attached: Kaaris - Se-vrak 2-0 screenshot.png (1280x629, 759K)

I am glad you feel at home, user

Attached: pepe-transparent-gif-3.png (1028x658, 80K)

why would westerners live in muslim countries

I know a white person who went to Saudi Arabia and he said they treat white people like nicely for some reason

>in Toronto I'm accepted tho
By white people? Or because it's like 10% Muslim?

there are no white people in Toronto...... it's mostly Asians and Muslims.

the power ranking here goes as follows
Other South Europeans > Western / North Europeans > Portugueses > Chinkz >Spics > Slavs > Niggers > Muslims = Gypsies > Niggers Muslims

Why do muslim immigrants on Jow Forums not intergrate to the cunt they are living in
Also
>filipino fuck under a proxy saud flag

lol no. all the Turks in germany think they are above germans and law.

That's because Saudi niggers worship the west like no other. Back when I was in highschool I studied in Saudi Arabia and we had a British English teacher who was more than double the salary of the average Arab of Asian teacher, simply because she came from Britain (yes a she, they have mixed schools there). Fucking Saudis are treating their Muslim "brothers" like trash whilst they kiss the feet of western people. Absolute back-stabbing hypocrites

Attached: 272 - zde8DoW.png (579x673, 533K)

payed*
or*

sorry for english

Probably, because they are.

Most of the actual African Muslims I've met have been ok, it's the niggers from the Carribean and Nigeria that like American niggers

what is second hand citizens

Same here, foreigners get special treatment

I think he means "second class"

Regardless of what Jow Forums posters say they are 2nd class citizens as people still consider them foreign and not part of the same society

like beheadings

Regardless of what Jow Forums posters say, 2nd class citizen doesn't mean "not a part of society". Richoids aren't part of society but that doesn't make them 2nd class

Richoids are a very normal class within our society that tend to live among us and unless they cover themselves in gold you cannot spot them.
Muslims stand our, live in their tiny shithole areas and go to shithole schools.

I'm not him, but in the Netherlands I feel a lot of people get judged by their accent.

Indonesians and Surinamese people for example have an accent that's acceptable, but Moroccan accents are not acceptable. It turns people off instantly.
Note that blacks are just as criminal as Muslims, but people don't hate them as much. Simply because people don't find them as annoying as they are native Dutch speakers.

If you speak Dutch in a city or regional accent you also get perceived differently than if you speak in a neutral accent.

And I do think Muslims are considered second rate citizens, especially once they open their mouths.

>Richoids are a very normal
Nope

>Muslims stand our, live in their tiny shithole areas and go to shithole schools.
Uh nope, Muslims are slightly (very slightly) wealthier than average, why would they go to shithole school or live in shithole area?

Attached: FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png (640x791, 52K)

You mean a machete?

Muslims/Arabs are superior to Western, White men.

Attached: MUZZIE 05.jpg (760x1140, 211K)

The US president called for a travel ban on Muslims and ever since 9/11 there's people driving around with 'KILL ALL MUSLIM' stickers on their cars.
How are they not a 2nd rate citizen in the US?

Is that guy suppose to be a Muslim? He looks white to me

America isn't the Netherlands user.

I hope so

Wow, didnt' realize so many Northern Europeans love Muslims/Arabs.
Great, I hope the next GREAT BREEDING session happens :)

Not sure how it is in Germany since I saw a lot of turks/arabs in nice houses when I was walking through one neighbourhood.

terrorists*

This absolutely angers the Western Dogs.
Your women are nothing but breeding vessels for our superior seed. As if being BTFO by Blacks (first), then Latinos, now it's us Muslims :)

Attached: refugees-are-welcome-here-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg (800x800, 30K)

Anything on Western Europe looks nice to someone from Estonia

>You don't resonate the Jow Forums narrative how everyone is equally accepted in society and minorities cannot complain while we spend our entire lives calling them niggers over the internet, this means you're a discord tranny!

Attached: d2d (1).jpg (501x697, 58K)

There are many exceptions to the rule but as a general rule of thumb Muslims live clustered together in cities and larger towns and earn below median wage.

>The US president called for a travel ban on Muslims
He got yelled at for that

> ever since 9/11 there's people driving around with 'KILL ALL MUSLIM' stickers on their cars
Never seen this sticker.

>How are they not a 2nd rate citizen in the US?
Because most people don't care about your religion unless you try to shove it on others.

Fair enough

Mashallah!
More fertile, white women please!

Attached: white-girl-muslim-1.jpg (450x413, 55K)

I'm not angry, that guy is just a white guy

lol calm down

have sex

Big Muslim/Arab c*ck is destroying Western nations, one white woman at a time, Tee-Hee!

Attached: MUZZIE 06.jpg (480x240, 24K)

t. incel projecting

Yikes-a-roo

Well, all the muslims and niggers in the city didn't look nice, but you guys do you and enjoy your grooming gangs.

seriously lose some weight and take a shower, meet a girl and then come back and look at the things you write online.

>second hand citizens

Somebody bought them and sold them again? Human trafficking is illegal.

Morrocan in Belgium here

People hate us at worst and are very wary of us at best and frankly I understand.

Women clanch their bags and walk faster when I pass by them and it hurts sometimes but you learn to live with it

It is still way better than living in morroco

t. incel projecting even harder
YIKES A ROO

Also I am a girl (tee hee) and normal weight. will take a shower only after I finish my coffee. Maybe you should get a reality check and stop believing real world looks like memes online?

>after I finish my coffee.

Attached: 1517556630065.gif (800x400, 40K)

Doesnt matter day of the rope soon. We’re coming for you shitskins

Sorry man, it's happening.
All it takes is one white woman to convert her friends. It's a trickle effect.
Islam is too strong. They want and crave what's superior, and the Muslim/Arab man can give it to them.
No self-respecting, smart and beautiful WW wants to live on McDonalds and drive around in a beat-up RV for "fun".

Attached: Muzzie 08.png (1166x1171, 1.26M)

Canadians really are the biggest cucks on the planet. And it shows on Jow Forums

is beheading not common for the locals?

Why do you say that?

do you really actually have to ask why he'd prefer living in belgium over morocco lol

Why not?

It is my opinion. Feel free to ask more questions by the way.

Do you live in a place which is known for being full of foreigners?

Yes, I live in Brussels.

>Women clanch their bags and walk faster when I pass by them
lmao I went to south germany to visit my mom in a hospital. And south germany is very german and so was that hospital so I think it was pretty unusual for me to be there. I was walking in the hospital corridor and I basically experienced what you just said by a nurse there. But what made that notable for me is when that woman open her eyes 10 meters wide the moment she laid her eyes on me. She was walking fast before she saw me and kept on walking fast she just walk by me in 2 secs. But her reaction made me stop and look at her direction and laugh out loud. She looked back at me for 2 secs when I laughed but that was about it.

I almost forgot that happened until you reminded me of it

opened* her eyes
and kept on walking fast she just walked* by me

It happens all the time but you get used to it. It is even funny sometimes when I m with Belgian friends and they notice it too.

kys desu

because it was once their homeland

Why do you have Belgian friends? Are they wiggers or poor?

University friends and it is common to have friends of different races here

We're not that segregated yet

no need. I will never experience this in my country and I never have. Thank god I don't have to immigrate to e*rope.

probably because they want their kids to be taught english by a native english speaker

muslims here are pretty westernized
at least the ones that I've talked to

you said you live in Brussels and I've been there. The city is full of minorities so I wouldn't have thought that this happens "all the time" to you. That just sucks I guess.

It happenns most often in the metro and contrary to Paris not only black people use it but the whole population of the Capital.

But like I said it is no big deal worse happens to blacks daily

why are black people hated more than muslims

Everyone are condescending towards them because they are seen as imbeciles and imprevisible people.

people talk to them as if they are talking to children and rarely do they get key-positions.

I like your women. They are nice and easy :)

But in the end, The Black Man is the most superior, so... Belgium has it way backwards.

Are you Black?

Usually people like the blacks more than you though.
Everyone sees you as scum in pair with gypsies and it's not hard not to see why.

police stops me randomly 3 to 4 times a week randomly for identity verification when the whitoid never had to face that in his whole life, but no we're all equal haha vive la république :)

yes, but WHY are they more hated than muslims? i don't get it
>and rarely do they get key-positions.
and you do?

Nice b8

You can go back to Morocco if you please, no one will check you constantly.

Seems that is still better than living in some shit riffian town, judging by the fact you are still in France.

As an Indonesian I'm never stopped at all.

In fact, the government stopped publishing our crime statistics because we were emberassing Dutch people. Now we're just considered Dutch. Despite that we were at least 8 times less criminal than them.

>participation in unorganized crime by heritage

Attached: Misdaad.gif (360x356, 9K)

lmao, Moroccan BTFO!

I live here and I know their opinions about them.
They are wary of us because our religion is alien to them and they always think we're up to something while they see blacks as dumb and not really a threat in the long run

yes, slowly more and more arabs are getting good positions as politicians or bussinesman.

How do arabs and indo interact with each other?
I'm curious

how terrible

>How do arabs and indo interact with each other?
They hate each other. Indonesians are very conservative and nationalistic.

They used to represent the Netherlands in Indonesia, So they feel connected to the country. While they missed out on post-WW2 peaceful mentality change the Dutch people had.

kys.
>As an Indonesian I'm never stopped at all.
obviously you're a chink, you guys look soft as hell.

It's so hard to live in France, I have a degree but I still get stopped by the police, but this is because french are racist, and not because arabs in France are sometimes illegal immigrants, criminals or terrorists !1!!

I know, right?

It seems You're like the harkis in France .
I imagine indonesians that stayed there ressent you?

Accept it, half of the times any arab under 30 years old is in the street is up to no good.
Not even because religion but you are criminals.

Indonesians in the Netherlands are actually refugees. We left after a bloody war.
The white elite that ruled the country and Indonesian soldiers that fought for the regime went to the Netherlands.

racial profiling is prohibited by the state stupid mutt

Why are americans so rude?

You could have said that in a more polite way and I would answer you seriously

But you're a jerk so fuck off

The Netherlands was winning the war, but America wanted to end it because it was too bloody. And the age of colonialism had ended according to them. Which meant that the whites in Indonesia and their supporters got displaced.

You're probably a mutt and not a full blooded Indonesian.

Obviously.

And?
Prohibiting racial profiling is stupid because half of the times a crime is committed it is by someone foreign.
I am from Spain btw so fuck off, everybody knows how you behave.