1. Your country

1. Your country
2. >MMXIX
3. >STILL an abrahamic cuckold
4. >shiggydiggy

Attached: European unity.png (1600x1279, 1.33M)

>If we want to unite Europe we should have everyone split up in a vast range of wildly different pagan belief rather than a single religion.

lmao don't they really think they still didn't kill each other

If anything Christianity gave common European identity and social cohesion

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (367x550, 39K)

A single religion that worships a jew on a stick lole

Attached: blacked_soy_milk.jpg (546x767, 109K)

>EVVROPAN UNIONISM

Attached: 1555787395520.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Something tells me you would like your brother more if you sowed youreself together with him

Attached: Väinämöinen.jpg (764x1016, 226K)

Vargapologists believe that paganism is an unified native religion.

>evropa
>slavs
no, slavs are black

If i ever see you in Manchester I'm going to kick you where it's not kosher.

both wrong
this is Europa

Attached: enlightenment.jpg (1142x800, 104K)

Why are you shilling for Indo-Nigger gods?

Same with you lad, I'll batter your face with the king james bible call me gay after that.

Because christianity united Europe right

*scrolls through hundred wars and genocides*

Why would I ever go to the UK lol you've got shit food

>Christianity
>a single religion

The advantage of the old polytheistic faiths was that they could accept others being correct without it making them feel insecure about their own beliefs. So paganism is unironically more conducive to a unified europe than the violent insecurity of monotheists.

>religion
how boring

The image is arguing for the revival of many separate pagan beliefs, not a single belief to dominate the others. It would still be more divisive than having a single religion.
I'm gonna circumcise your face in a bit mate.

>The image is arguing for the revival of many separate pagan beliefs, not a single belief to dominate the others. It would still be more divisive than having a single religion.

No it wouldn't, actually read for once. Polytheistic faiths can perfectly fine exist alongside eachother in peace, because they can all be correct at the same time and even have overlap. Pagan gods often were associated with eachother and considered the same god under a different name.

Meanwhile monotheists can't even coexist with themselves.

So paganism is better for a unified europe, even with it being seperate faiths because they are seperate faiths that don't need to be the only correct version to be valid, in difference to monotheists who fundamentally need to destroy and undermine all other faiths to validate themselves.

There is no evidence to suggests that different pagan faiths were more peaceful towards each other than people in the same religion.

There is clear evidence they had less disputes over religion with eachother compared to christian sects even amongst themselves, let alone with others.

When pagan realms conquered others, they did not attempt to root out the others native religion. See roman conquests, see germanic conquests.

Its virtually only monotheists who do that.

>When pagan realms conquered others, they did not attempt to root out the others native religion
Well, I guess if you ignore the violent invasion preceding the adoption of new pagan gods, then yes it is pretty peaceful.
>There is clear evidence
Post it.

>I guess if you ignore the violent invasion preceding the adoption of new pagan gods
Which were never due to religion and we are talking about strife based on religion.

>Post it.
>Prove this thing that never ahppened

Christcucks are really retarded.

>actually arguing with fucking anglos

Attached: 1516148915606.jpg (666x514, 112K)

It's called culture and ancestry.
I don't think you know what that is since all you do is rip-off from china, japan and america.

Based enlightened chad

>OOOH WISH THAT COUNTRY SHOULD FOLLOW MYTH AND RELIGION BEFORE ABRAHAMIC ONE

Attached: Dayg3pdbNYqeAQHAeexFs02xcLgw6IHSb4LmMJVX8NQ.jpg (374x272, 27K)

>"uuhmmm, saying stuff is good. This is what Evropa should be about!!!"

Attached: 1517203784093.png (665x800, 54K)

>He actually thinks pagan religions never had any violent conflicts
>Christcucks want me to back up what I say haha aren't they retarded