Culture Pals /cp/ general

The return edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BHJxIwvFIGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey guys, haven't been on Jow Forums in months
what's been up

Not much really.
We're trying to catch a 90-day fiancé fever

CUTE GIRLS

The new season of the 90 day fiance spin off where they follow the couples after they've been married starts next week. The Brazilian woman who married that fat dorky software engineer from Las Vegas is supposed to get arrested for domestic violence 3 times.

Based 90-day fiancé update leaf poster.
But seriously, it is very interesting how it will work out for the woman :')

What's popping lads

Well apparently she didn't show up for her court date so I guess she's getting deported sooner or later.

What did the woman do though?
Hit the guy? Slap? Tried to stab?

No idea

Thoughts?
Honesty is the best policy or no?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-153337~2.png (480x407, 116K)

The Brazilian who married the Mormon is a qt, ive been watching season 1 and i'm sure that her and the Russian (Azziza?) are a bit autistic

Is that site worth using for language exchange?

Aziza met the American dude on interpals lmao of course she's a little autistic.

Yes, being honest is good rather than wasting each other's time

Site a joke can't meet anyone. Qts take forever to read msg and respond and these fucking beta white knights commenting on every single one of the qts picture FUCK THAT

It can be a good place for that but it might be difficult to find people for certain languages

>Qts take forever to read msg and respond and these fucking beta white knights
just like real life, thirsty men ruin it for everyone

Sometimes I want to make a fake girl account and see how many culture pals message it.

>Qts take forever to read msg
not for chad

Do Latinas like leafs? Trying to broaden my horizons instead of focusing on a few countries that aren't working great.

A few people have already done that

What were the results? Did they troll m*cchi?

I sincerely hope so

Everyone trolls c*cchi

no. any website Jow Forums touched with their smelly paws is deemed to be bad. but good for pussy.

>25 views
>only messaged by a 40 year old Russian man

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: broUbZ6.png (258x472, 189K)

My views end up like this sometimes as well. I swear, somewhere on the internet there's a /gaypals/ thread and we're being posted on it.

Is this an incel thread?

Are you cute, what are you out of 10, post profiles. Who are you targeting?

Essentially yes

I'm like a 6/10 at best and I'm targeting Slavic, mena and central Asian girls

I've seen the aftermath of this

Hungarian women are the only reason i'm still alive

Attached: 1515324450568.png (668x936, 1.52M)

she's gone bro

Best poster here

>new message
>it's THE GAMBIA trying to scam me

post profile))))))))))))))

You made her leave

what happened? why did she leave?

Because the German is autistic as fuck

Is he the same kraut that goes on about phenotypes?

Oh yeah

I don't know probably

Transnistria

M*cchi

How so?

In this case a gril did it to a guy. Idk how a gril would take it if a guy does that to her

Do you do this?
Idk if i can do this
Edit: idk if i ever have to do this :')

Don’t be him

A lot of guys don't take stuff like that very well and go full on neckbeard incel. Which is why most girls these days just ghost guys when they're not interested in stead of just saying something.

Hmm.. If a guy told me that, it would hurt but hey, at least it never got too far.

I am scared that if i ever do that, the guy would say
"You're not that pretty, don't be a stuck-up bitch"
However.. Seeing these things never happen, I should not think about it. :')

Why the fuck do all of my unsolicited views come from men?

They think you'd make a good trap. :3

They want your boipussi

fuggggg

literally the best poster of current gen.

You look beautiful :)

You look so beautiful :)

Attached: 92BA41EC-28E7-4504-99C4-AA3808D674D1.jpg (617x526, 181K)

Gustavo pls go

please be more elaborate
not surprised at all lol
I've just seen lots of people react poorly to that. but only screenshots of conversations on the internet; not IRL
anyway unlike what the Canuck said though, I've seen girls react harshly as well in said screenshots. so it goes both ways. nobody likes to be rejected

rip schizo hungarian girl

Of course it's going to hurt but it's going to hurt less if they tell you sooner rather than later when you're too invested in the relationship

>nobody likes to be rejected
tfw never tried so I've never been rejected
based

Her mind melted from pleasure after my BWC tickled her cervix and she cummed too hard

Now she's my willing and eager breedslut

Attached: 1554551049431.png (600x600, 56K)

When are you meeting your qt

weren’t you the lad that the hapa wanted to suck on?

I'm not whoever you're thinking of. I'm the user from the first post ITT. I haven't been on here in forever

hmm reacting poorly is like digging an even deeper grave for your ego but it sucks to be rejected. a little mental breakdown might be excused. jk

> than later when you're too invested in the relationship
lol some avoid conflict a lot so it reaches that point before they actually say "no."

She ran off with someone else

hey gay la la lay

>reacting poorly is like digging an even deeper grave for your ego
yeah but that's a rational thought. when you're angry or hurt, you're not necessarily rational. sometimes you just want to hurt them like they hurt you

Are Russian women this mean?

youtu.be/BHJxIwvFIGY

are azn girls here actually desperate for white dick or is it just a meme
can I actually just flirt with them right off the bat into sending nudes

Rarest cunt you've talked to a qt from? For me it was Tajikistan.

She can tell you, she’s an asn grill

Transnistria

>sometimes you just want to hurt them like they hurt you
true, that's why you need to stop for a bit before saying something.
but suppressing anger leads to more dangerous things like a heart attack or a mass shooting.
living is difficult.

yeah it's a fine line between healthy expression of emotions and being a raging twat

Like all memes, a degree of truth is involved.

One of the first people I remember talking to was a girl from Kyrgyzstan.

how do you determine rareness? which one of these is rarer: Malta, Georgia, Cyprus or Maldives?
these are the rarest I can think of right now

>when you're angry or hurt, you're not necessarily rational.
tfw did this to a girl from IP that I was talking to for a few months, I kinda regretted it. but we're still talking now and its been a year

what did you do?

more often than not, the raging twat is the popular choice :3
the real redpill is not feeling anything anymore. ;_;

Basically just if you see those countries on interpals often. Those countries in order from most to least rare would be Maldives, Malta, Cyprus and Georgia.

it was last summer and we were discussing stuff that we'd do when she would visit me, we said we'd visit other countries or states together etc. it honestly sounded like it would really happen, we talked almost every day and we'd mention that topic a little bit every time. Then out of the blue she said that she's sorry she couldn't do any of that and that she was a big pussy, her words not mine. After that I was somewhat mean to her in a voice message saying stuff like "really? thats it? after all that talking about it" spergy stuff like that. and then afterwords she said that kinda stung when I said all that. Its not like I called her a piece of shit or anything but I guess it was the way I said it or sounded.
I still don't know why she changed her mind all of a sudden because it wasn't money issues or anything like that. I still talk to her like I said but its not as frequent as it used to be. I would still like to see her though because we really get along great outside of that one little incident.

Attached: 1419906313014.jpg (900x660, 657K)

I looked up an old qt's profile to see when she was last online on interpals and it pretty much was around when she ghosted me on whatsapp. Reading through her profile made me miss her

Attached: T4loHcxO.jpg (724x724, 74K)

*ahem* FUCK BRITAIN

Attached: hecute.png (225x225, 7K)

They can be, especially the wealthier ones.

hello /pals/ what time did you go home when you were in elementary school?

We finished classes at 16:00 when I was in 2nd grade to 6th and finished at 17:00 from 7th to 11th grade

what did she say was the cause for her backing out of it?

Usually we'd go back home at 16:30
>I lived right next to my elementary school
>people could see inside my living room if the curtains weren't pushed enough
>tfw I used to skip school to play vidyas, I would flip off my friends who looked at me from the playground
Nice memories lads

Attached: 1507985919227.jpg (629x678, 38K)

>would flip off my friends who looked at me from the playground
very based.
how long was your lunch break?

2 hours during elementary school.

2 hrs? do you get other short breaks like a 30-min one before and after lunch?

who wants a kiss?

When I was in elementary school I finished at 3 or 3:30. High school was the worst since we finished at 2:30 and started at 7 and I had like a 40 minute school bus ride since Florida is retarded and wouldn't build more high schools so we had to be bussed in from too far.

she stopped talking to me for about a week after that and just never really answered it