<Woman wakes up from vegetative state after 28 years

Attached: aniki lepää.png (468x354, 333K)

Who cleaned up all the mess?
Imagine the smell

You don't release bodily fluids in a coma, retard, your body is basically frozen.

I believe you 100%

It is over.

What happens during that time when you're in a coma? Do you dream an if you do how does time pass, or is it a dreamless sleep?
Would suck to be stuck in a 28 year nightmare desu

I believe you 200%

based

This is why you should practice lucid dreaming

Who will tell her about clown world?

I want to go back to sleep.

>"I can't wait to visit my favourite cathedral!"

Imagine her reaction on what's the world became and about everything has happened in this period of time.
Imagine her reaction on all technological advance the society has made in the last years.
Imagine her reaction on 9/11, China, India, South America, Russia, Putin, Merkel, Macron, Apple, the internet, all demographic changes of Europe, scientific discoveries, Global warming, from Clinton to Trump, War of Terror to Arab Spring, Immigrant crises, music, movies, youtube, facebook, twitter, amazon, electric cars, SpaceX, Moon and Mars colonies, fossil fuel based economy entering in collapsed, the Hurricanes, Katrina etc etc

If I was her, I probably say: give me a water glass.

Attached: 1549147408285.jpg (775x837, 69K)

>both mother and son were caught in the crash and the kid emerged with minor injuries only because his mother protected him under her body
>the first thing she did when she woke up from a 28 year coma was call for her son

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 16K)

>however, the son had passed away ten days prior her recovery

it would be dissapointing af

a daring plot twist

Attached: the plot thickens.jpg (570x712, 122K)

>Russia, Putin, Merkel
You do realise that she went into coma before the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the reunification of Germany?

>9/11, China, India, South America, Russia, Putin, Merkel, Macron, Apple, the internet, all demographic changes of Europe, scientific discoveries, Global warming, from Clinton to Trump, War of Terror to Arab Spring, Immigrant crises, music, movies, youtube, facebook, twitter, amazon, electric cars, SpaceX, Moon and Mars colonies, fossil fuel based economy entering in collapsed, the Hurricanes, Katrina etc etc
Who cares?

She is obviously mentally deficient in some way by now.

wait until she hears about what happened to the soviet union and twin towers ohnonono

Attached: 1547527758435.jpg (634x845, 152K)