Muh European unity

>muh European unity
>builds Nord Stream 2 to cvck the Eastern European Union members in favour of Russia
fuck Germany and fuck the Germans

Attached: the eternal germ.png (490x714, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_o5O-trUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/25/eu-anti-propaganda-unit-gets-1m-a-year-to-counter-russian-fake-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Allemagne.

How is Nord Stream 2 a bad thing? Fuck Poland and other Eastern "European" shitholes (except balts)

>eastern Europe is not Europe
>med Europe is not Europe
What's Europe then?

Attached: e28ce031-697e-409c-b332-d66554e5f4da.png (4592x3196, 914K)

>>builds Nord Stream 2 to cvck the Eastern European Union members in favour of Russia
We wanted to build the South Stream, but the Germans didn't allow it

This. Building Nord Stream 2 made an end the end of the Syrian """"'''''civil""""'""'' war finally possible.

Including Lithuania while not including Poland would be like including Germany, but not Austria.

belgium isn't europe

Attached: rape.jpg (1052x744, 158K)

Because you're increasing CO2 emissions and giving Putin money you dumb nigger.

Come on Hans, Germany is just a barbarian empire no difference with you and the people on the other side of medditeranea all just destructive people.
Austria is okay not Germany and give Bavaria freedom

>Greece and Rome aren't Europe

Attached: dipshit.png (220x248, 29K)

Not bad, Putin should end usa at the end. I support him

>Pence went on to upbraid Germany for pursuing a gas pipeline project in the Baltic Sea with Russia known as Nord Stream 2. The pipeline is opposed by most EU countries on the grounds that it would reward Moscow’s aggressive behavior and damage Ukraine. Russian gas deliveries to Europe now pass through Ukraine, which would likely lose billions in transit fees if the pipeline goes into operation. Washington, which wants Europe to buy more of its liquified natural gas (LNG), also argues that Nord Stream would make the region more reliant on Russia for its energy supply.
>More allies are now meeting their commitments, but too many others are falling short and as we all acknowledge, Germany is chief among them,” Vice President Mike Pence told a gathering of NATO security officials organized by several think tanks on Wednesday. “Germany must do more

>sw*Tzerland spawn of satan 666
>europe
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_o5O-trUI

Attached: serveimage-60.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Oh noes, why don't we Germans give Poland control of our energy supply? They are so friendly towards us.

Based POORtugal

Attached: moveasshole.jpg (658x651, 77K)

have sex you loser

>have your elections undermined by Russia
>propaganda spread across the globe demonizing you by Russia
>in the end you built the pipeline anyway to please your russian masters.
Why is Germany so cucked?

>>have your elections undermined by Russia
LOL
>>propaganda spread across the globe demonizing you by Russia
LOL

>to please your russian masters.
To cuck dirty mutts, first and foremost.

Germany is a sovereign nation and builds pipelines with whom he wants to.

>LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_Brexit_referendum
>LOL
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/25/eu-anti-propaganda-unit-gets-1m-a-year-to-counter-russian-fake-news

Nice try Ivan. The world will wake up to your shit soon enough.

Lmao, this must be bait

Why dont you stop beeing retarded and go back to using nuclear like any sane nation instead of relying on Russian gas that will be cut at the first sign of sanctions?

>Brexit
>Germany

>have sex you loser

Attached: kjgklmnv.png (231x218, 9K)

>What's Europe then?
Everything touched by the Roman Empire. Northerners and Easterners are well-dressed barbarians.

Attached: RomanEmpire.gif (550x412, 51K)

>Germany is a sovereign nation
Not with mutt's millitary bases

I mean elections within EU

>giving Putin money
Good
Fuck AmeriKKKa

fuck off kr*ut

>wikipedia
>theguardian

Attached: 2.jpg (277x182, 10K)

I think it'd be nice of you to just quit NATO then, instead of leeching on mutts, famalam.
In the wake of fact that your army is literally nonexistent, and all you have is decomposing wrecks of pre-unification military equipment and rampantly corrupted military hierarchy I'd very much like to see how your industrialist lobby defends you, my lovely "sovereign nation".
After all they cuck all of the EU, they surely can do this without breaking a sweat.