Do Americans really believe that they were the good guys in WW2?

Do Americans really believe that they were the good guys in WW2?

Attached: americans_ww2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/marknuckols/2015/05/01/the-us-won-the-vietnam-war-n1993200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not about good or bad it's about who won, and we won hard

Do Hungarians really believe they are not the offspring of Khazars, Jews and Gypsies?

Like it matters what the losers think.

no it's not you spastic retard

Yeah, dumb fucks got bamboozled. Thanks grandpa, thanks a lot.

>Khazars
my ancestors
>Jews
>Gypsies
oof

no it's not you spastic retard

They weren't good, they nuked civilians.
But they were less evil than germs and japs.

They were innocent is ww1 and 2 DESU

Both world wars were essentially due to imperialism eating itself

Americans were ok guys in ww2 because they kinda helped to defeat the bad guys but durin cold war they were objectively the villains

But the Americans were allied both with the most evil empire the world has ever known and with the Soviet Union.

Hello fellow comrade! Thanks for the marxism!

Damn right we were.

BTW Americans are pretty much always "good guys" by definition.

Attached: 1700910_1.jpg (630x630, 71K)

The Russians won. You didn't do shit

>Hey, that's us!

Attached: ourboys.png (803x520, 47K)

Why is the British empire evil?

>undefeated
Laughs in Vietnamese rice farmer

Killed and enslaved millions in the name of the glory of Britain.

Man, how does it feel to genuinely believe this?

Attached: 527752063.jpg (900x618, 430K)

It is. Russians won, usa sucks.

Normie answer

Attached: 1552871221304.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Alongside with the russians, but for some reason you always forget that.

>but durin cold war they were objectively the villains
only in the sense that the war was fought between only villains

townhall.com/columnists/marknuckols/2015/05/01/the-us-won-the-vietnam-war-n1993200

lmao you lost

Nobody forgets, we all acknowledge the token EuroPEON contribution to winning WWI/WWII. However, also acknowledge those Russians would have been btfo if not for lend-lease program and most of their contribution was in using their dead bodies to jam up German tanks while Americans did the heavy lifting

I'm glad American Whites will be EXTERMINATED by STRONG BLACK BULLS and noble aztec scion for what they did to the world.

As long as you were shooting nazis you were part of the god guys

Attached: based.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Pretty sure France immediately surrendered and started sucking Nazi dicks (literally), so what does that make you?

Collabos were indeed bad guys

It's not trolling, I know enough russians to say they really believe it.
They should also understand they are the only ones believing it.

Cringe and redpilled

we fought more than you in Europe and Africa

Russians couldn't even feed themselves until Lend Lease.

So cute

winners = good guys

Yank propaganda, no proof

I think USA should have nuked Germany (for Nazis) and France (for sucking Nazi dicks) and Russia (for trying to cooperate with Nazis and failing at it then going "but muh russian contribution to wwii" for decades afterwards).

World would be a better place today if we did. But we didn't and now its mutually assure destruction so we can't

You "fought", lost hard, then sucked a ton of nazi dicks.

A lot of Western Europeans and Americans, even Canadians and Mexicans, think that the US was the biggest or even some reason why the Nazis lost.
If you bring up that most of the warfront was on Eastern Europe and that the Soviets and partisans of the invaded Eastern European countries did most of the work, or even bring up that the Soviets were the ones who sieged Berlin, they look at you confused and try to argue that you’re wrong.

Trash, is it you?

Why are nazis so bad?

Whenever you see a German poster, they are probably the grandson or great-grandson of a Nazi.
Same with a French poster.

Absolute state.

>A French person
>Calling Nazis evil
Hmm......

Try not to be a cringy mutt for once Joe Gomez, communicating with your kind is really tiresome

>America won
>Saigon is called ho chi Minh city
Pick one amerifart

He's either a Jew, a lefty, or simply retarded

didn't know the Vietnam war was WWIII

Depends on where from France. The South remained relatively free and had active resistance. They're bretty based.

Russians did the job, deal with it cringemutt

A real jew would hate other Europeans too.

We forced the North to sign a treaty with the South then left. Not our fault that commies are dishonest and South Vietnam was corrupt and couldn't defend itself

Amerisshits are good at assign someone else's victories to themselves.

Fucking shit yanks.

Hate to say this, but without American assistance (especially after the war) with their wealth, y'all be living in huts.

Attached: DynPicWaterMark_ImageViewer.php.jpg (955x716, 78K)

You can't be a nazi apologist and calling people retarded, it doesn't make sense

Based

why are Russians always ignoring the fact the the Angl*s bombed their factories and the anglos stopped them from taking Suez?

Attached: soviets_saved.png (558x900, 42K)

You deserve death. No joking, I would kill any of you rn.

And they should do it again

Attached: liberation.webm (640x359, 2.92M)

Glad you asked. You know how all humans have a soul? Well Germans dont have that, and will try to conquer neighboring countries and genocide out the "undesirables". So every so often America needs to smack them back down and teach them a lesson.

t. Nazi grandson

Russians only even helped out because Americans propped them up via lend-lease and even then their only contribution was using their dead bodies to jam up the tanks. And while Russians' plan to become friends with the Nazis failed so they ended up on the winning side by accident, none of that extends to you, you nazi dicklicker

>this unashamed of being illiterate and bloodthirsty
NAPs aren’t cooperations, the Soviets tried to get support from the UK by sending ambassadors to attack the Nazis early, but nothing came of it.
Poland, on the other hand, was the one nation that did collaborate with the Nazis. They fought against Czechoslovakia to steal some land from them, even promising to do everything in their power to stop the Soviet Union from intervening when the Nazis annexed Czechoslovakia. Look at how that partnership turned out.

you guys got your asses handed to you by the Germans. I honestly believe that without bongs or US help you guys would be under German rule

Sending a few something doesn't mean shit, amerishart

>Well Germans dont have that, and will try to conquer neighboring countries and genocide out the "undesirables".
Pot

Attached: manifest.jpg (1280x953, 346K)

>few things
nigga the US practically feed all you slavic pieces of shit.

kettle

Attached: mexico.png (390x493, 412K)

>american historians

No seriously just shut the fuck at this point... what's with americans and having strong opinions about things they don't know shit about? Open a book at least once before dying of diabete please

I know americans are subhumans pure trash, can't talk to you not implying that.

>NAPs aren’t cooperations,
They are when its Nazis. Sorry.

>Poland, on the other hand, was the one nation that did collaborate
So Poland succeeded where Russia failed. Difference is, we don't see Polish posters screeching about "muh Polish contribution to wwii" they way we do Russiatards.

The world would 100% be a better place if Germany and Russia were nuked after WWII

>I don't think there is such as thing as a good war. There are sometimes necessary wars. And I think one might say, just wars. And that, never...I never questioned the necessity of that war and I still do not question it. It was something that had to be done.
-Sam Hynes. Marine Corps pilot from 1943 until 1946.

Attached: 54354254235.png (838x819, 825K)

I think usa should be competently destroyed. Erased from the world for eternity.

Feels amazing to wake up in a beautiful country and know that both my granddads are true WWII champs who never surrendered to the fucking Nazis. Amazing.

Frenchtards and Germantards will never ever ever know this feeling.

lmao keep shooting up krokodil Ivan, that might help take the pain away

Attached: quote-an-important-aspect-of-the-eurasian-worldview-is-an-absolute-denial-of-western-civilization-al (850x400, 73K)

>I would like to express my candid opinion about Stalin's views on whether the Red Army and the Soviet Union could have coped with Nazi Germany and survived the war without aid from the United States and Britain. First, I would like to tell about some remarks Stalin made and repeated several times when we were "discussing freely" among ourselves. He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war. If we had had to fight Nazi Germany one on one, we could not have stood up against Germany's pressure, and we would have lost the war. No one ever discussed this subject officially, and I don't think Stalin left any written evidence of his opinion, but I will state here that several times in conversations with me he noted that these were the actual circumstances. He never made a special point of holding a conversation on the subject, but when we were engaged in some kind of relaxed conversation, going over international questions of the past and present, and when we would return to the subject of the path we had traveled during the war, that is what he said. When I listened to his remarks, I was fully in agreement with him, and today I am even more so.

Honestly, which of these two positions sounds more like "propaganda"?

Position 1: The Allies needed each other to achieve victory. The Soviets were reliant on western aid, and the western allies needed massive Soviet manpower to tie up the majority of the German forces.

Position 2: The Soviets did virtually everything. No one else made significant contributions.

Attached: khrushchev.jpg (396x550, 35K)

AWWW GOYIM DELET THIS AMERICANS ARE EVIL

Attached: 1534293525871.png (542x666, 248K)

If the ol USA ain't the good guys why did God give us the atom bomb? Think about that you pinko commie.

Attached: 1435347247_1405057844711.jpg (499x500, 51K)

We were about 50/50 contribution on winning with the British. Don't believe communist propaganda about the so-called "eastern front", it's a sham that was, at its extent, a few border skirmishes.

95% of war was done by soviets. Who's denying this fact should get cancer.

>Hungarian talking shit about WW2
Love you cunts Laszlo but you were a literal clown country during that time and you know it

Attached: ww2.jpg (729x567, 103K)

Yes Ivan, Stalingrad and Kursk were some brilliant creative writing from the NKVD.

I hope your country really destroyed from earth. Daddy Putin is doing good and I support it very much.

Nuke yourself

>I think USA should have nuked Germany (for Nazis) and France (for sucking Nazi dicks) and Russia (for trying to cooperate with Nazis and failing at it then going "but muh russian contribution to wwii" for decades afterwards).
y e s

Observe the """""""""""American""""""""""""""

Attached: 153435893458943.png (402x458, 207K)

They were, and WWII was a war where you actually can say that it was good guys vs bad guys. The Allies were great, they were based, and seeing a Soviet soldier atop the Reichstag surrounded by Berlin in ruins was a real life fantasy-like feel good moment akin to watching a noble paladin pierce the heart of an evil princess-eating dragon. Naziboos should be choked on sight, desu.

Attached: sherman.jpg (4057x2840, 1.39M)

POLAND...!

>I think USA should have nuked Germany
Well, it is not like nukes were what they are today.
Operation Gommorah alone was about half the casualties of the smaller nukes dropped by the US, I am pretty sure that combining the civilian death toll of sustained bombings Germany received far more then the 2 nukes Japan did.

>and Russia (for trying to cooperate with Nazis and failing at it then going "but muh russian contribution to wwii" for decades afterwards).
You LITERALLY supported their war effort and the Russian army was the one who defeated Germany.

Killing a Slav is a service to humanity.
Killing a Communist is a service to humnaity.
Killinh a Soviet citizen is a double service to humanity.