How do these 2 cunts compare in terms of daily life?

How do these 2 cunts compare in terms of daily life?

They have similar population, similar GDP, similar quality of life etc. but how do they differ in terms of governments, school systems, taxes, quality of roads, healthcare, public transport, minimal wage, etc.?

Bonus points if someone already lived in both.

Attached: UK-French-Flags_blog-1024x508.jpg (1024x508, 88K)

One is a gray shithole, the other is a less gray shithole.

France is better in every single way. This place is a dump.

Just need an American, Brit, Aussie and we got ourselves a PARTY!

Many British retirees come to France.
Many young French go to London to work.

Paris is better than London
Rural uk is better than rural france
At least from my experience

>Rural uk is better than rural france
How so? Genuinely curious, I've never been to rural UK

London is cleaner and safer than Paris in most areas but a soulless shithole

>Paris is better than London
Literally the opposite. Paris sucks, but the the French countryside is top-tier comfy. Many people dream of retiring there.

As far as I know the school system of the UK is relatively similar. The governmental system of course is different, france being a Republic and England a constitutional monarchy, with the British pm being kind of the equivalent of the French president. Of course their governments also have the common theme of fucking over the working class in favour of the upper class.

England has nationalised health care and France has public healthcare too. The infrastructure is of similar quality but the infrastructure in the countryside of southern France is in my experience very lacking.
In France you need to pay a toll to use the bigger motorways. And they're really expensive tolls. That's mainly aimed at ripping off tourists and you'll easily spend up to 80 euros driving through France. But for the locals it's probably expensive too if they use motorways regularly.
Many French cities have tram systems and public transport is affordable as far as I know. In Britain except for the tube you mainly use busses and I've read that especially in Glasgow it's a pain in the Butt to use them because of separate companies running bus lines.

The mentalities are different. French people are friendlier and more relaxed.

Come the fuck on.
They're both low-tier, but Paris is an absolute shithole.

He's probably referring to the infrastructure or maybe the landscape

Have you actually ever been to Paris? Its beautiful. Yes there are the banlieues but I doubt you've ever been in one either.

Having been to countrysides in both countries, I think they're both comfy as fuck, and there's no real differences between them.

France is probably better desu

Just a shame that the French language is utterly irrelevant.

I have lived in Both!!!

>Britain was perhaps better in the 90s and 2000s when the uk had nordic level quality of life. Infrastructure like roads is generally a little better in britain.

> I prefer cuisine in britain because foreign options are better and native french cuisine is overrated, its still mostly bland north european stuff

> ethnic minorities are generally better in Britain, many are productive pajeets.

> french healthcare system is better unless you are poor.

> french weather is nicer.

> french girls are more attractive unless for some reason you really are into gingers or blondes or blue eyes in which case britain has more of them, even in north france many girls are quite med looking.

> land cheaper in france

> economy better in france for most people, but I earn more in the UK, if you are middle class you will likely earn more in the UK and have lower taxes.

> native french can be quite simple and lazy but don't get drunk and go woooahhrrr m8 whhuuuurr hhuhuhuuuurr and that kind of thing.

I have worked a year in london and spend quite a while in Paris too its honestly a much nicer City
Mostly better infrastructure and less empty buildings

I have, I went last year.
Maybe it was just a perfect storm of bad luck, but the streets unrionically stank, and it was fucking filthy, trash everywhere.

I don't understand how the infrastructure is relevant to the quality of the countryside tbqh

I only visited Edinburgh and Paris, and I think Edinburgh had a lot more white and chinese people, meanwhile Paris was full of brown people. Edinburgh is also nice for hiking.

What makes Paris better in your opinion? I've been to London and I liked it very much.

agree mostly, I honestly don't see how French cuisine is much better than British. Its mostly plain-ish meats with some gravy or sauce.

At least brits know theirs is mediocre and just eat foreign food, which is more widely available in England than France

but overall I like the French weather as a Turkoid its more like home.

The British middle class are like nordic/german people in behaviour and appearance, while the poor are a unique british/irish type people. French Middle class are much more dynamic and interesting and confident, and the poor in France are not that different to the middle class unlike Britain where its like 2 different societies

>French cuisine is overrated
You've clearly never tried tarte flambé or onion soup

British """cuisine"""

Attached: Baked_stargazy_pie.jpg (500x375, 188K)

British cuisine is revolting.
France is a bit overrated but your cuisine is usually disgusting.

Attached: kokotxas.jpg (750x500, 78K)

Yawn.
No one eats that, utter meme.
Same with Eels .

That's not eels you fucktard. Those are cocochas, which are the part of the fish under the mouth. They are pretty fucking tasty and an example of decent food.

Ok what do you eat then? You can buy croissants and baguettes everywhere in Germany, also French cheeses and wines. But i can't think of a single British food item i could buy here anywhere.

Theres so much difference between English middle class and working class, never seen such a distinction in Europe.

Middle class Anglos are well behaved, speak well and go to university
Working class Anglos get drunk, don't get A levels and then cry about muh poles

france has more north africans uk more indians, france has a cozy med coast and comfy vineyards while uk has meadows and open fields. both are pretty legit desu

How exactly do you say "language" or "irrelevant" in english?
William the Conqueror sure did a good job when he reduced your once germanic language to a french subdialect.
English, le 26% germanic "germanic" language.
LOL

Attached: 26lol.png (481x480, 35K)

I think most people would say exactly the opposite

We have heinz baked beans, shortbread and twinings tea. Pretty much the best Britain has to offer

French (Francois) was a Germanic language until the rennaisance, wher you decided to LARP as Latins and changed some spellings around, thereby fucking your language irrevocably.
Fuck off.

>heinz baked beans

They're disgusting and bland compared to southern baked beans from the US

As if you couldn't buy Cheddar at your local.

Thanks. Pretty much what I expected. Why did you live in both what is your native nationality?

>preferring anything american
Kek

O-okay, I admit it. I'm a southaboo

LOL I'm not french you moron, I'm breton and unlike you I speak the actual native celtic language of my ancestors.
Gaulish is dead, and East-Brittonic is also dead, that's why you french and english losers LARP as Germans and speak thess embarrassing latin subdialects you still call "french" and "english", while we Bretons and Welsh still speak the language of our ancestors.
So yes, you English and French are pathetic LARPing losers, you are stuck with your latinx languages.
You'll never speak your native celtic language again, because you are LOSERS.
LOL

>French (Francois) was a Germanic language
LOL frankish was and is a germanic language.
The Franks quickly adopted the french language of their subjects, which is a romance language imported by the romans.
The actual native language of the French was gaulish, a celtic language, but gaulish is dead.

UK is cleaner, has better infrastructure, and friendlier people.

Oh my God, it's the autistic Breton.
I thought you'd died.

If only

cringe post

He based

The UK still has life outside London, while there's basically nothing in France outside Paris.

The best parts of France are outside of Paris though.

That's literally the opposite

Cringe

cope

Sup

Am 27, have lived about 12 years in the UK and 13 in France.

Ask me anything, I'm about as bicultural as it gets

are there places to swim in Britain during summer?
I know France has nice beaches but

Who has the best qts?

Yes, we have lovely beaches too.

Attached: 34856-durdle-door-beach-west-lulworth-01.jpg (1600x1000, 370K)

Dudes, I live in Aix en provence, each time I find some english chickens they are ugly as hell.
With some exceptions of course.

BUT THEY CAN SUCK A MEAN ONE HAHAHA!!

I had sex with my italian ex on a beach close to the Durdle Door

If we are sticking to comparison between white British and white French, then France wins.
Britain has an advantage in the Indian category however to which I am partial myself

>BUT THEY CAN SUCK A MEAN ONE HAHAHA!!
i wish..

Cringe and redpilled

I'm in Aix too.
>chickens

Could've said bitches, but went for the censored version

Have you ever heard of any football club not from Paris? The second most relevant club in the French league is not even located in France but in Monaco. That says a lot.

>t. footballet

Heard about Olympique de Marseille, yes.

Attached: velodrome.jpg (1920x1280, 1.14M)

>Monaco
>2nd most relevant
Stick to the Bundesliga, Łukasz

Paris-Saint Germain isn't from Paris, it's frome Seine-Saint Dennis
Also
>OL
>OM
>Girondins

Is this nigga serious?

Attached: OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE.jpg (1200x675, 194K)

the opposite

>Paris-Saint Germain isn't from Paris, it's frome Seine-Saint Dennis

same shit

>OL
>OM
>Girondins

literally what

maybe it's relevant in France but not in the world, sorry dear Marseillais

No, you're confusing it with the national french stadium.
PSG is from suburbs west of Paris and their stadium is on the western edge of Paris proper

You're a deluded zoomer. Marseille is probably the French club I despise the most, but they're more famous in Europe than Moneyco. Also QSG is only as famous since Qatar decided to invest all its money in it.

It's 2019, not 1960 anymore. People in the world care only about clubs that have the most money and have real achievements in european championships.

What's your native nationality?

How was healthcare? How is school? Where is it more expensive for basic stuff like food and clothes?

Isn't it cold as fuck?

>Isn't it cold as fuck?
Not in Summer.

marseilles is the only french club with a champions league, not even psg could do it after 2 billion dollars invested, kys.

Attached: Henni..jpg (314x160, 8K)

Between 2006 and 2010 they were fighting to avoid relegation, and then "miraculously" recovered with Qatari money. This is recent history.
Even with shitloads of money they can't even go to CL semis.

>and have real achievements in european championships

If you want to talk about european achievements then Olympique de Marseille has actually 2 finals in the European Championship 1991 lost, 1993 win.

So your argument isn't valid.

you're absolutely right but don't tell it to Marseille's nafri scum or they'll chimpout

1. French
2. I am dependent on French healthcare (accident with long term consequences) and I cannot complain about the French one. Don't remember the British one being bad either but I rarely used it.

Cost of living is similar in both countries, right down to petrol, rent and basic food - however, France has a lot more quality produce at affordable prices, imo

Then know that Marseille is the only French club who's won the CL, brainlet

Of course the bougnoule had to appear and defend his colony

>I've read that especially in Glasgow it's a pain in the Butt to use them because of separate companies running bus lines.
That's every city but London, nobody else is allowed to nationalise their buses. F*ck London desu

>Then know that Marseille is the only French club who's won the CL, brainlet

no one knows what happened in the prehistory

Privatisation of your rail was too rapid and your trains are shockingly bad in terms of quality/price ratio

You must be 18 or older to post on this site, Pawel

All transport is shit outside of London and the commuter towns. Transport for London has a budget of £11 billion, Transport for Greater Manchester has a £280 million budget and Manchester is one of the more developed regions outside of London. Governments have constantly failed to invest in anywhere but London for decades.

We're bound together for all time and we're both swirling down the toilet as we type.

both are third world shitholes leave us alone

france will probably overtake the uk after brexit and great britain will never return to its previous status unless it joins the eu again

thought it'd be the other way around

Holy shiet. Paris sucks the vast majority of the money here too, but I'm pretty sure it's not that bad.

>LOL I'm not french you moron, I'm breton

Attached: 1536512132915.png (645x773, 23K)

>why yes I do judge a country by where its football clubs are located

*chicks

sissy English chicken < proud Gallic Coq

Attached: large-tendies.webm (720x1080, 1.83M)

let's make a deal : you beat up some scots and we beat up some bretons

Fuck off Scots are bros [spoiler]and I want more readhead qts to come to France[/spoiler]

Redpilled posts from a based nation

It's grim, we're the most regionally imbalanced country in Europe, Greater London is about 30% of the country's economy. It's fucked and Londoners ignore it by saying they fund the rest of the country and ignore that they're only rich due to parliament giving a shit about where they live. I don't think France is anywhere near as grim as Britain desu.

You can't buy a sandwich? Gutted