This are where I live is infested with HAPAs

This are where I live is infested with HAPAs.

It's fucking clowned man. Every other White nigga has an Asian gf or wife. It's like meme world irl.

There are already so many hapa kids and they will only increase in the future.

This area has aclot of Mussies and Pajeets but they mostly stick to themselves. Asians and Whites are going to breed eachother into a new Eurasian race at this rate

Attached: NorthernVirginiaphoto.jpg (450x450, 217K)

>White nigga

Attached: Mar06-albino_african_americans-240x300.jpg (240x300, 13K)

Same in the richer bits of London

The true blackpill here is that the white men are being raped. Asian women are very controlling and manipulative in a way whites have no cultural defense against.

Do you even have east asians there?

Virginia?
REALLY? Hmmm.. I thought Hapas would be like Cali, Florida, NY, etc.

Wow... weird.

Loads have came in the past 10 years,

It's true.. I keep telling my white friends that.
It's okay if you have a side-bitch, but don't actually have a long term/marry an Asian grill. She's gonna cuck you so bad, that or, you'll be spending every cent you earn on her, beyond-extravegent lifestyle.
Seriously, fuck the Yellow Fever meme.

Virginia has a lot of Asians because of DC

Loudon county here, I'm getting married to an asian in a few months.

never EVER seen a hapa in flordia and i lived all across this state

D.C and surrounding area is a massive melting pot

>This area has aclot of Mussies
yea most middle eastern stick to themselves in NoVa, which is kinda cool

>and Pajeets
eh they try and hook up with white women but are a huge turn off, not to mention the Pajeetas think they're living in Bollywood or something.

Overall, honestly just a boring area in general to live in. I've lived in Texas and California (Bay Area) and there so much more fun things to do. I find DC to be not that fun

Woodbridgefag here. AMA

That's a bit far off. Is it less gentrified and multicultural than areas like Fairfax?

Fairfaxfag ama

mclean mustard rays well i'm moving out to reston

Yes as far as gentrification goes, though it's still pretty multi culti. Woodbridge has some rough parts to it (Route 1 corrider especially, stay out of that area) hence why sheltered retards call it "Hoodbridge". I hope to live in Alexandria some time in the future though.

Stay out of Dale City, that place is a complete shithole.

Go west. The country roads will take you home to the place you belong

Attached: Fallout-76-hed-796x419.jpg (796x419, 55K)

Fauquier county, Stafford county and Spottsylvania are NOT nova fuck off

>This area has aclot of Mussies and Pajeets but they mostly stick to themselves. Asians and Whites are going to breed eachother into a new Eurasian race at this rate

Not really. There are more Asians world wide. Hapas will get with other non mixed Asians, but w*toids will fuck themselves out of existence

fuck cracKKKas

>reston
say hi to all the hipster for me

Fuck annandale and fuck centreville

>Fuck annandale and fuck centreville

What happens there?