Why they hate each others if they are almost the same?

Why they hate each others if they are almost the same?

Attached: flag-pins-france-italy.jpg (400x320, 78K)

the french gov. are a bunch of fags

The Italian government is full of actual, literal imbeciles.

In my experience, it's a one-sided hatred. The Italians dislike the French, but the French are pretty indifferent towards the Italians.

Just like us then

Say what you want about Macron and friends, but they're not dumbasses. They work for their friends and not for the French, but they're not retards.

we are too irrelevant

both are handsome peoples :D

yes
we call them m5s
not even they know what they want

because french are heretic masons who worship lucifer. simple as

In the past we were frenchboos, but they are so full of themselves with their superiority complex that the sentiment is a lot toned down today.
We still love Spain though.

i feel the krauts are more like this recently, though

They have nice athletic hunks.
Both should purchase butter and olive oil as lube and have more fugs and less smug.

we have nothing against italians
maybe it seems that way because macron is so critical of the current italian government, but he doesn't represent all of us as france isn't a hivemind, and it's more about differing political affiliation than nationality

Because they cucked Sardinia-Piedmont over and over again

This. There is no volk in western Europe more convinced of their own superiority than germans

Also, the French couldn't resist having constant wars in italy and killing millions of people, so there's that

Pretty much this, we barely think of them, we just make jokes about them for being incompetents that's it

Italians hate everyone, themselves included. That makes us close to them in my book.

based

tru

The peoples don't hate each other, Italy is romance bro 1, Spain is the second. And billions of french are from italian or spainard descent.

We don't, it's friendly banter and the frogs know it, so it's cool