Americans live like THAT?

Americans live like THAT?

Attached: houston.jpg (1479x964, 374K)

>posts commercial zone
yes

No commercial zone looks like that in any part of the world. You mutts are disgusting.

I hate Americans so much

USA is just a parking lot lmao. They think walkable cities are third world or something. Americans would rather sit in traffic for 20 minutes than walk one block to a grocery store. They would collapse under their own weight if they walked further than 20 meters.

Attached: ranelid.jpg (306x376, 26K)

You are an american

I'm sorry we won't let you in paco. La migra is pretty uptight over here. If you hate us so much, have your people stop hopping the fence over here and sending our money back to your sorry asses. Oh that's right, your economy would take a shit.

What's your point?

even commie blocks are better than this. at least they can be somewhat comfy but this is absolutely disgusting.

>our money
Wholesome Mexicans' hard-earned noney isn't yours, you dirty commie.

>All these butthurt poorfags who can't afford a car
Also it doesn't look like that all now.

>Limited to how much you carry
>Has to make multiple trips
>not getting groceries for two months in one go.

>hard earned money
Please stfu. You are obviously ignorant to the mexican dilemma we americans face, stop watching your local tv channels to get your information.

>You mutts are disgusting.

Attached: 15w5A.png (850x479, 733K)

You have two month old food in your fridge? Ask me how I know you're still living with your parents.

>Europoor can't understand the concept of a fridge.
Typical.

>groceries for two months
Why though. Fresh food won't last that long, even in a fridge.

Are you fucking stupid?
Frozen fruits and vegetables are more fresh than what you buy in the produce section.
There nothing wrong with canned goods (I avoid canned fruits)
Freeze your meats
Your fridge should mainly be used for leftovers, what you are going to cook that day, and liquids. Sure you might get non frozen fruits and vegetables but you should really plan for its immediate use.

are we condemning suburban lifestyle or just american hate?

soul

soulless

wtf

Go back to /v/, retard.

Nope they live like picrelated.

Attached: VxlwM9g.jpg (864x576, 132K)

Those are all businesses you fucking favela rat

> Cope posting

Yes, they do. Each one of those is a business you stupid nigger lol