Scandanavians

Why do Norway, Sweden, and Denmark hate each other so much? I understand the Denmark hate for the kalmar union, but it seems like the hatred of Norwegians and swedes is even greater.

Attached: 6e3cd966610c8563b26582db05836b72.jpg (796x1060, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not real, vitriolic hatred. It's just banter.

Success breeds jealousy

Okay thanks for clearing that up, glad it's not like Greece and turkey fren.

pretty sure we have the best relations out of almost any countries with each other. prime examples of brother nations but I can see why you would get another impression from the banter on Jow Forums

We don't hate them scumbag swedes, it's just banter.

I hare Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland equally, don't worry

Hate*

love*

When will you guys form a Nordic crusader state and finally kick all the Muslims out

hug*

Attached: 1527155514858.png (1172x675, 32K)

We dont hate them. We are a bit salty because Norway has more oilshekels then us and because binland usually manages to have a better working society then us but thats about it.

Dumb fags, this is why I hate you

we dont have any oilshekels

We make some by refining raw oil, but thats about it.

Y'all need to merge together to make a super nation.
Give Germany, France, UK, USA, etc. a run for it's money.

Denmark had the most power in the Kemvlar Union and ruled over both of them.

This site is mostly composed of lonely young men and therefore it's characterized by its toxicity. It is not representative of real life. IRL Scandinavians love each other.

It's only playful banter when we make fun of Norwegians and Finns but we actually do hate danes. I do at least and I think the majority of my friends do to. They're really unlikeable and it's hardly limited to just us nååårthern brathers.

Attached: 1555678152978.jpg (960x844, 124K)

You're equally as unlikable as the daneshits

I luv Denmark

Attached: 706AA714-F58F-4444-BBE9-F8D4D47443F2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.46M)

I know this thread is about Scandinavians but I've never met a Swede, Dane or Norwegian so it's hard to say if I'd like them or not. If they're anything like us, I would get along. Swedes however seem redundantly obnoxious in this video youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps but I know they might be cherrypicked because of content or whatever

Same. Love Denmark, Finland and Norway.

ah yes the kevlar union

>He wants Norway to become a shithole again.

Why do you want the best working society ever known to man to end up as shit?

This. Finngols, Swedeshits and the pigfolk will drag us down. That's not even mentioning welfare isles west of our coast.

>americans actually get their worldview from Jow Forums

Attached: 1551364955796.png (645x773, 16K)