Would I be looked down upon if I spoke Spanish here with a slight Mexican accent?

Would I be looked down upon if I spoke Spanish here with a slight Mexican accent?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (1200x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89CnP0Iq30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interested in this as well for obvious reasons

*spits on your face*

>Would I be looked down upon if I spoke Spanish here with a slight Mexican accent?
there are very few mexicans in spain, it's not like in USA

It depends
>if you are a yank
Your slight mexican accent get overruled by the disgusting guiri accent, people will give you directions to the nearest gypsy ghetto
>if you are a chicano
youtube.com/watch?v=b89CnP0Iq30

>Would I be looked down upon
you would be looked down upon because you are max 165cm tall

So if I went to Spain and spoke with a slight Mexican accent would they even notice?

>slight Mexican accent

americans have a thick accent, no way people would get the subtle mexican one

>Your slight mexican accent get overruled by the disgusting guiri accent, people will give you directions to the nearest gypsy ghetto
nah, amerimutt are bros and if they are the german descendant it would be easy for them get laid.

>So if I went to Spain and spoke with a slight Mexican accent would they even notice?
no

nobody cares if it's not in our movies

I'm 182CM so I'm king of the manlets

Attached: download.jpg (121x153, 6K)

you sound like if we hate mexicans or something, nobody hates them...

Well I didn't know, but now I do

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

desde hace cuanto no sales de casa user?

>americans have a thick accent, no way people would get the subtle mexican one
He may have come from Mexico to here as a kid. He's probably worried for some reason that he'll get treated like crap because of said accent.

mucho

Yes, just like all the others Latinos, it's because the masive waves of migration from Hispanoamerica since the late 90s and some violent retards that come with that, if somebody say no >> lie

well do you have a yank accent or a mexican accent when speaking spanish?
Stop being a thick cunt.

This. I won't lie, I have many south american friends but they've all been rasied here and have a spanish accent. If someone has a south american accent I subconsciously dislike them more easily.
That's also true for southern spanish accents though, can't tolerate those either.

desu other than Italians and maybe Chineses nobody likes migrants.
>but they speak like me
People don't like these neither, don't fool yourself

Jow Forums is full of xenophobic retards, u will be ok bro...have a good trip

Are you sure you don't hate us? Why do you call us sudacas, panchitos,etc then?

Attached: 1531613295936.jpg (655x527, 59K)

because u insult us too

Don't forget payopony, it's common to call you that among the local gyppos

We don't hate you. At most we dislike you.
You disgust us because you behave like criminals and drunks most of the time.
Simple as.

mejor sudaca que xarnego o gitano nano.
>we

Illo que quieres que diga, acaso te gusta la sudacada?

btw im a subhuman gypsy

Whe the fuck are you?

but 60% of Catalonia is Charnega :^) and Charnego means migrant from the rest of Spain no other Spaniards/castillians, do you mean other Spaniards/castillians? ni parlar saps

mira qui ho diu nano, quin anglès de la ESO que llueixes. I si, sé el que vol dir xarnego.

100% chance Charnego in denial, they are the most radicals

You chicanos are stupid as well. No one there hate us, but i mean if retards like you meets, people will hate af.

>sudaka etc
It comes from the immigration and gettos in spain. Mexicans don't go there, retard

>a slight Mexican accent
at least say the truth, say you have a chicano accent when youre there

Attached: 10440825_781397278585413_4899162212822269224_n.jpg (405x720, 24K)

smelly spics you have to go back

Not really, though I'm not pure catalan in the slightest either, for my grandparents mingled with other euros while they worked abroad. I just use xarnego to piss of voxfags in this board.

>I'm not pure catalan
We all know that

I prefer tiraflechas.

t.Juan al shabbibbi
purity is a bad meme and only isolated 20 IQ tribes in godforsaken places can claim to be pure.

You'll still be seen as a sudaka though, "sudaka" applies to everyone from Mexico to Argentina.

I admit that one's kind of funny kek

caring about what do manolos would think
lmao

this
half of the country doesnt even speak spanish
it doesnt matter

Let's say I'm an American and learned Spanish from books and apps and from my Mexican wife. Obviously I'll have an accent but will they give a shit?

>well do you have a yank accent or a mexican accent when speaking spanish?
>Stop being a thick cunt.
None you stupid cunt, since I don't speak spanish but if I did I'd probably sound like any american.

Scum of Mexico. That is you

Yes you would.

>but will they give a shit?
there alot of people from other spanish speaking countries in Spain, from venezuela to argentina and nobody gives a shit, u will be fine although your accent isn't castilian

What?

you look like a chocolate bar with a white wrapper

i dont dispise them, a lot of them are hardworking and integrate, but their children turn into narco/gang wannabe and are court meatfodder.
i fucking hate retarded "latin bands", our police have fun chasing them i guess.