wtf Italian hipsters are bringing back Mussolinist fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=I3x-ge4w46E

Attached: Capture.png (867x576, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state
youtube.com/watch?v=vow1qFOTmEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

I wish I could hang out with Mussolini and his mistress.

why do they promote ill do che?

Attached: Capture.png (856x475, 430K)

(and that's a good thing)

Are they right?
(honestly I blame U.S. for the Libya catastrophe either way)

Attached: Untitled.png (850x1414, 1.01M)

blame france instead

the coup in Libya was done to protect petrodollar. so while French were involved in bombing the country, the U.S. payrolled the whole campaign

>Are they right?
>(honestly I blame U.S. for the Libya catastrophe either way)
We surprisingly didnt start that.

>the coup in Libya was done to protect petrodollar
>coup
>petrodollar

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

>rock n roll
Typical.
Why does the media take those nobodies so seriously?

it was to rise up the influence of france in northafrica. los eeuu don't have the problem of petrol anymore, since they have the saudis and gulf state on their back.

(((((media)))))

basato

Attached: it202.jpg (960x807, 108K)

>Casapound
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 0_e2r1g4i1.jpg (600x338, 34K)

Reminds me of a joke my WW2 vet grandfather used to tell me. It went like this:
>Italian fascism

yes, that's at the bottom of it. libya was threatening to start dealing their oil in other currencies than USD and Gaddafi was taken down for suggesting it

>Casapound
SRY, IS THAT

that's cool

it's over

MOM SAID IT'S MY TURN TO PLAY

This was @ my dentist’s studio.

He told me that he bought the bottles in one of the hundred shops at Predappio but you can buy also them online.

Attached: 4220940A-84FA-4237-BEE2-8702A004E17F.jpg (3824x2866, 2.68M)

>Petit bourg being fash
Imagine my shock.

Pic related was in a pub here in Milan.

So, using simple words: since our country isn’t cucked and brainwashed about its past, we recognize that the Duce was a great Italian and that with him our country made a huge step forward despite what the (((media))) wants you to believe.

Attached: B41CC9D8-5670-4DA6-AEB4-1D3489D68466.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

Italian fascism was a massive joke. You should feel ashamed.

DUCE
DUCE
DUCE

Attached: 1543152999744.png (900x1200, 1.02M)

Based bring the romans again

As opposed to what? The wealthy man that votes left and liberal shit because from his luxury apartment at the top of the skyscraper in the rich part of the city he can’t see the poverty nor the niggers that are kept far from where he lives?

SI
SI
SI
SI
SI

((()))
Hello rabbi, I’m not interested in revised history lessons.

Honestly, this is a very nice flag

Attached: Flag_CasaPound.png (408x244, 28K)

is inter somehow associated with fascism?
can I wear my zanetti t-shirt safely without being labeled a fascist?
for some reason black + blue is vaguely considered to be the colours of fascism in finland
it's probably because of the lapua movement, but they were hardcore mussolini fanboys so maybe it has some other meaning too

I know ac milan were originally working class team called the caciavit, but what's the history with inter?

very confusing

the average american does not understand human concepts like need and pain

Why is fascism much more accepted in Italy than other nations?

Looks like Europe is going to make a big mess and America is going to have to clean it up again, what else is new? Fucking EuroPEONS I thought the EU was supposed to stop you from shitting the bed?

This time I'm thinking we'll win WWIII with drones.

Attached: 1700910_1.jpg (630x630, 71K)

Its not that good, you're too used to seeing full retard tricolors everywhere.

Finns are weird lol

"Everyone can be italian as long as they speak italian and eat spaghetti"

No it’s unrelated, it’s just that my dentist is a huge FC inter fan

Say what you say about Italy but they've never been afraid of trying out new things even if the things they try sometimes get out of hand

Attached: 1547729928289.jpg (750x505, 58K)

They are just switching sides again.

the fact that we surrendered early meant that we still had more freedom as opposed as to being completely disnazified like the germans. Not to mention Mussolini, before entering the war, had actually been a decent leader, authoritarian but nothing really out of the ordinary for that time.

UK already went full fash with Brexit

Is this bad bait or are you unironically proud of being the Jews dog?

kek not a chance
if that were the case they would have gotten out by now, with no deal

Because we are based and redpilled, and mostly internationally cucked by everyone

Because Italy is still true to its core values which include family, the love for your people and own country.

That’s why we go apeshit if we touch the family and try to push the liberal propaganda, faggots and trans subhumans.

That’s why we’ll always be racists against invaders who try to change our country and values, that’s why we have crucifixes and religious symbols in every public place and schools no matter if Muslims and the likes cry.

That’s why we prefer to eat a dish of spaghetti instead of McDonald’s and other globalised shit.

You can’t understand if you don’t live here, but let’s say that we weren’t brainwashed into hating our country and history after WW2 like the Germans. This saved us.

Politicians are not the same as the British people

Big changes coming in the elections.

Fascists are always financed by those guys though so you're not even correct. Mussolini was bought and paid for by the VP of fiat. Small business owners are just the rank and file.

Love this Italian patriotism.

Hate terrone and their """"Italian"""" American descendents.

>muh jooz
When will Europeans learn?

Attached: success breeds contempt.png (1822x1024, 273K)

>that one italian poster who is so high on identity politics that he doesn't realize just how pathetic his country was and always will be

Mama mia!!

Stay mad

The unification of Italy was a mistake.

"Identity politics" is literally the foundation of every single EuroPEON state, they literally invented the "nation state" and it shows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_state

As for Americans, our nation is founded on making money and winning wars. And so we do.

Fall of Holy Roman Empire was a mistake

>winning wars
Haha no. Our nation is founded on starting wars to create a war economy. Why do you think every military campaign since Korea has been nothing short of wanking around in the desert/jungle blowing up brown people and teenaged Americans?

So if anything that just reinforces your first point.

Italy is a pathetic nation though. It's not like Germany or even France. Even when they were full fash they were a complete joke.

>rich people can’t be patriots and care for their own people

Lmao

>That’s why we prefer to eat a dish of spaghetti instead of McDonald’s and other globalised shit.

I never knew not being a corrupt joke was a globalization thing.

>Our nation is founded on starting wars
Yeah the allies were totally the aggressors
Fuckin retard.

We might start a war, we might have one started on us, but we sure as shit will kick your ass either way. Suck on that one.

Attached: 376px-Salvage_Scrap_propaganda_poster_crop2.jpg (376x480, 57K)

>World War 2 is the only war America has been in

Who is a little moron? Yes, yes it's you. A good little moron, you are.

>We might start a war, we might have one started on us, but we sure as shit will kick your ass either way. Suck on that one.

Attached: 85sm445i52421.jpg (423x640, 57K)

The Italian right
>Claims to be anti-globalist
>Supports China's new silk road project
Hmmmmm

But this guy had to have a talk with police after requesting this song in a pub in Rome.

youtube.com/watch?v=vow1qFOTmEw

>UK already went full fash with Brexit

Because the retarded international community can't tell the difference between germ nazis and italian fascists who had nothing to do with hitler's wacky racial theories and genocidal ambitions

Hitler's fascism challenged the entire civilized world and brought the slavic race to its knees. Mussolini's fascism made trains run on time (at the height of its power.)

There is a restaurant in Spain thats famous for being full of fascist stuff,better yet,the restaurant is owned by a chinese dude who supports spanish fascism

Attached: merlin_151647021_e9ab2794-4789-4119-9fe0-12f126b94c6e-master1050.jpg (1050x700, 216K)

>kirkland vodka

I didn't realise Costco was in Europe

>che guevara at the bottom left
lolwut

Sorry, are these refugees or identitarians?

>Italy lusts for the Big Nazi Cock.

you look peruano

>a fucking turtle

It's the perfidious albion that is most to blame. Remember they announced that the Lockerbie bomber was dying of cancer and they released him back to Libya on "compassionate grounds", which just so coincidentally happened at the same time the British government was negotiating a deal with Libya for their oil. Then, coming as a surprise to no one the Lockerbie bomber was magically cured of cancer! Qaddafi started failing to live up to the deal and making a big stink on the UN. So the britbongs decided if they couldn't get their oil through negotiations then they would just take it.

Trying to blame America for the disaster in Libya is like trying to blame the Suez Crisis on America. Sometime, you yuropoors just need to accept that your fuck ups are entirely your own fault.