There is a war on Christians.

Are you outraged?

Attached: antichrist.jpg (775x393, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre
youtube.com/watch?v=WReRUdTF2tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>666

Attached: DACCE813-B763-40DC-B86A-47A324884856.gif (600x300, 2.63M)

Mashallah to my Muslim BROTHER Obama

Hillary Clinton had a similar tweet and used the exact words "Easter worshippers" as well lmao

fuck the elite

Imagine actually worshipping a man instead of God.

Attached: 5E636AC7-12FA-4E4C-B647-17B4BB946543.png (703x625, 384K)

Yes

Fuck Obabo

huh? what is she trying to convey?

Imagine worshipping God in the form of man.

>"please watch my show, Magapedes!"

Obama said "Easter worshipers" because hes retarded and she's pointing out that nobody worships Easter.
Its like calling Jews "Hanukkah worshipers". Makes zero sense.

Its not because Obama is doing war on Christians (Islamic nationalists are but they are going to war on everyone), rather Obama happens to be deeply retarded.

>666

Easter confirmed pagan

Based, Satan supports Christians the most.

Just more proof that Obama is a Muslim and needs to be impeached.

Attached: 1555932761714.jpg (960x347, 95K)

If they had guns in Sri Lanka this wouldn't have happened.

both you and Laura Ingraham are in dire need of remedial English lessons

Attached: b23.png (334x393, 134K)

got it. Looks like a typo tho

t. retard

Barack HUSSEIN Obama said Easter worshippers instead of Christians. You should be very angry.

Attached: D4uBHpbW4AAkuPK.jpg (1200x611, 101K)

I thought observe is the proper verb in Englel.

>pray for victims
And how exactly is that helpful to anyone?

Meanwhile even left wing in Europe can say "Christians" like normal people would.

Zero clue why these fuckers have to be so retarded all the time. It must be exhausting.

Attached: easter.png (527x137, 15K)

These fucking glow in the dark niggers.

Helps get their souls out of Purgatory you literal dumbass. Read a book.

Attached: 126033.jpg (825x550, 138K)

How stupid are you retards?
idiots like >104593564 and >104593089 need to be gassed

>filename
>those trips

Attached: biblesatan-16_9.jpg (3200x1680, 227K)

damn my bro your dems are epically cucked
if you wanna head over to Jow Forumsthe_donald with me, we and the fellow 'pedes can figure out a way to troll back at these libtards

I will never understand the boomer obsession with Obama.

fight fight fight fight

that really is quite odd.

Attached: 1515661462232.jpg (1015x1156, 356K)

He's a negro.

Attached: 1553444754314.png (281x215, 44K)

Meanwhile Americans are busy turning Christians away at the border and deporting them back to die if they catch them inside the country. Really makes you think.

If you go to mass on friday and somebody calls you and your gang "Friday worshipers" they are referring to the time or occasion at which you're worshiping, not what you are worshiping.
Are you baiting?

Attached: 1521727618278.jpg (250x201, 12K)

I don't get it, why are they trying to hard to avoid the word "Christian" when they jump on "Muslim" at every opportunity?

>"EASTER WORSHIPER' IS TOTALLY NORMAL AND COMMONLY USED TERM! I'M STILL WITH HER!!"
ok retard

Attached: download.png (225x225, 9K)

christianity is a jewish cult

Fuck the Christ

But why would you say it like that? It looks like some weird PR move to avoid saying the attacks were targeted against christians.

>children were killed in oslo today
>OH WOW THEY WERE NORWEGIAN NOT JUST CHILDREN IN OSLO
Easter sort of implies they are Christians. This is some really dumb outrage.

Attached: 1506276756491.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

t. Easter worshiper

Remember when only SJWs used to do this word parsing shit?

He was president and he was black. the sense, of some whites, of losing power and influence over the country. Throw in some boomer sense of entitlement and realisation that death is around the corner.

Attached: obama-brewer-blog480.jpg (480x320, 36K)

Thank god you're here to defend the American neoliberal ruling class and their retarded euphemistic phrasing.

>he doesn't worship Easter the Bunny
What are you ? Christians or something ?

Because it's even more horrible that these Christians were killed while celebrating Easter, anybody with a brain can understand that.
t.illiterate nigger
this

No idiot, Easter worshiper means a Christian celebrating Easter, you 65 IQ brainlet.

I'm not sure lord Satan

If somebody said Friday worshipers I would look at them funny because it's such a odd thing to say.

>God fucks his mom to create himself

Attached: od2hzjNWhC1qic8ixo3.gif (500x229, 1.1M)

Not really, no. You are post-facto trying to rationalize an odd and likely politically motivated choice of phrasing.

Not that I give a fuck, but you appear to.

*on some

>people praying in a mosque slaughtered by a far right new zealand shooter
>THEY WERE MUSLIMS NOT PEOPLE PRAYING IN A MOSQUE
You'll literally get triggered at the most insignificant thing, relax a bit holy shit.

I'm not outraged at all, I just made the (correct) assessment that the phrasing was retarded, because it is. Obama, Clinton, et al are Christians themselves but happen to be incredibly stupid and forgot how to talk like normal people.

Its like instead of calling then norweigans you said something stupid and clunky like "Harald V saluters", or instead of kids you said something like "macaroni eaters".

I don't understand what point you're trying to make here.

good i never liked those fluffy animals
>mfw wh*Toids worship rabbits

Attached: whitoid cultural icon.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>people praying in a mosque
Uhh I thought these people were called "Friday worshipers"? And that calling Muslims "Friday worshipers" was the most normal thing in the world?

Hmmmmm

The damage control is hilarious.

>You are post-facto trying to rationalize an odd and likely politically motivated choice of phrasing
There's literally nothing wrong with saying easter worship.

Bunnies are fukin cute I dont know why bunny costumes always look so ugly but there you go

Outside of it being totally retarded, incorrect and clunky, there is nothing wrong with saying "Easter worship"

I thought Jow Forums was the only place where Easter worshippers existed

Attached: easterthetoad.png (1790x1640, 56K)

No, but it's and odd and likely politically motivated choice of phrasing.

>P-please mr. obama, tell me what religion these Easter worshipin', pope adorin', trinity believin' people were! I can't figure this out, be a bit more specific please!

Attached: 1555310525115.jpg (478x523, 11K)

The term Muslim is avoided like the plague in the media whenever they commit any crimes

t. Easter worshiper

Are you retarded? It’s pretty fucking clear what “Easter worshippers” refers to. But sure faggot, “Obamba bad” or whatever.

This

Attached: 1555839113762.gif (420x420, 88K)

It is, as you can observe a holiday but not worship it. Though Easter is a pagan goddess.

>tfw America really doesn't celebrate it

Attached: easter 911.jpg (1072x1199, 363K)

So when you say "monday commute" you mean you commute to monday instead of commuting to work on monday?

Obama is bad but not because of "Easter worshipers".

"Easter worshipers" isn't even bad, its just retarded (much like your posts).

Trudeau once again proving to be Extremely BASED and REDPilled

Attached: 1555941849710.png (1080x1920, 282K)

>Easter worshiper means a Christian celebrating Easter,
Not to be a dick but worshipping Easter would be worshipping pic related.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ēostre

Attached: easter-eostre.jpg (303x438, 20K)

Send your outrage to Fox as well then. I'm honestly surprised non-boomers get upset over this.

Yesterday someone was mad at CNN for saying luxury hotels and churches instead of churches and luxury hotels, because it meant churches (and Christians) were an afterthought.

Can't make this shit up.

Attached: easter worship Google søk.jpg (668x1424, 289K)

Okay can we all be honest for one second.
Who cares about Sri Lanka?

Further evidence that Americans do not celebrate Easter.

>morning brew means the coffee you brew on the morning
Not to be a dick but brewing monday would be brewing morning.

Attached: 1524142167530.jpg (250x203, 5K)

Commuting implies that you are going to or from work you cant commute to anything else. Worshipping means you are worshipping a deity.

>but Fox news
>but muh faux noos
>that proves something

>Send your outrage
Once again, not outraged, its just retarded.
lmao at trying to use fox news as an excuse for it NOT being retarded. Are you trolling? The absolute state.

Protip because you are a European: fox news is extremely retarded

Even if "Easter worshipper" is technically correct, it is still a poor choice of words. He should have simply said Christians. And if he's afraid of not being inclusive enough - because maybe some victims weren't Christian - he shouldn't say "worshipper" because non-religious people can enter a church too

Fuckin Norway is so desperate to white knight for Clinton he's turning to FOX news to prove that she's not a retard

Fuckin lmao...what can you even say to that? Big yikes.

wow this site really is facebook-tier

>Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude and was the head of the Harvard Law Review
>accschually he is a deep retarrd

Attached: 1517234313193.png (633x758, 132K)

>t.doesnt know what worship means
>Worship is an act of religious devotion usually directed towards a deity. An act of worship may be performed individually, in an informal or formal group, or by a designated leader. Such acts may involve honoring.[1]

The problem with your argument is you actually could worship Easter as she's a pagan goddess. No one called the Jews in Pittsburgh that were shot Shabbat worshippers.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

He's a nigger, (mulatto)

No.

>bunch of atheist eurofags crying over Christian identity politics
Lmao the west is pathetic.

lol you just have to be rich, you know that right?

>if you don't think Obama is smart you must be a Trump supporter
Yikes a roni

How is this phenotype called?

Attached: 694940094001_6015895506001_6015895388001-vs.jpg (931x524, 44K)

Rich

Love how mods literally put a sticky forbidding people from talking about the NZ attack for like a month and half but this thread is completely fine.

all this white knighting for a mass murderer. god forbid we call a war monger a retard when he says something retarded. At least trumptards try to use the 4d chess excuse when Trump says something retarded, obamatards (which i just found out exist) just sperg on about "muh fox news"

Politicians aren't your friends and won't invite you on their yacht no matter how many posts you make defending them online.

It just says go to Jow Forums (so the FBI can monitor you.)

mods worship easter

these victims were brown people so its ok to use their tragedy as a shit-stirring opportunity.

Us MUTTS get the same treatment honestly. Pic related

Attached: anyone else noticed this.jpg (800x600, 245K)

FRISIANS. RISE UP. TO ROME!

youtube.com/watch?v=WReRUdTF2tA

Well call me idealistic but I'd like to believe that honors can't be bought at the best law school in the world.