You're going extinct

You're going extinct

Attached: 1s4dtttwp7711.jpg (1600x1600, 623K)

South Korea and Japan are even lower

(and that's a good thing)

The brit and us shall repopulate europe

The Brits and you are not the ones having children in your countries

Serves them right for their crimes against humanity.

See that northern region in Sweden that's green? That's a region with barely any immigrants. So I guess we'll repopulate Europe :)

Good.

>South Korea
yes
>and Japan
no

Attached: lowest fertility.png (530x926, 32K)

Eastern Europe was colonized by wh*Toids for longer than you niggers.

me?

well yeah, I guess I can't live forever

Us and France do actually have better native birthrates than most of Europe, but the pakis have even higher birth rates than say the Turks in Germany

>even higher birth rates than say the Turks in Germany
even higher? in germany not even the turks have children anymore lol

It's literally the muslims and nogs everywhere.

Why do Romanians not have children?

They have plenty here

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-195805.png (1080x1920, 174K)

Yes. In fact the number of Turkish folks has been dropping steadily while the total population is getting bigger.

Source please

can't have children with plastic dolls

The solution to this problem is not more welfare, even though it helps.

The solution to low fertility is homeschooling.
People aren't having any kids today, because the bond between parents and children aren't what it used to be. Before the industrial revolution, children used to gain most of their education on how things worked, from their parents.

its the niggers and other arabs

Also poles are dying out and im not helping any bit.

Measures every European country should take:

1. Stop all immigration at once, including the intra-EU one. Make particular exceptions for extremely close and related countries (e.g., a Swede moving to Denmark because of marriage, a Slovak moving to Czechia with a signed contract below his arm).
2. Cut all welfare for the first and second generation immigrants already in the country. Zero. Nil. Niente. If you don't work, you don't eat. If you have four children, you aren't getting a wage just for it, just a fair tax break.
3. Expel every and any immigrant aged 30-45 that hasn't had a single job over the last four years back to their country of origin (again, this includes EU immigrants).
4. Promote state-sponsored programmes aimed at the match-making between indigenous single people aged 25-35.
5. Make abortions a little more expensive to dissuaded the lower class from using it as a regular contraceptive method. Every increasing abortion gets more expensive for the repeating offender.
6. Punish more severely the employers who employ illegal immigrants and/or hand out 'off the books' contracts.
7. Married couples native to the country will get some help from the state if they buy a house.

Alhamdulillah!
These disgusting wh*Toids will soon be displaced by the afro-arab BVLLS. Mash'allah these westerners are paying the sins of their own idolatry and arrogance. Sharia will stand supreme. The chr*stcucks are turning the other cheek with joy, i assume?

based france, uk and sweden keeping the white race alive

lmfao
imagine being THIS delusional

Cumbria, Lincolnshire and Cornwall are Green + basically 100% white

I'm ashamed to post under the same flag as you, please have sex.
Notice how 5 out of 7 measures are aimed at removing immigrants, which will exacerbate the problem, then one is literally "state-sponsored gf", and the last one is a half-assed attempt at promoting having children.

The French native fertility rate is something like 1,8 senpai, cope harder. Lower than the immigrant rate, but better than the rest of Europe.

>tfw we are losing Sardegna

Attached: fertility rate 2015 italy.png (1619x1888, 400K)

Italy is lost

Fear mongering.
Fake news.

Attached: 1555164653472.gif (1377x884, 981K)

Based

>muh replacement meme

Negroide

Catholics are really traditional and family oriented

You mean the mudslims snd niggers?

Not fast enough.

It is over

Africa isn't decreasing fast enough. Fuck.

Attached: black-future-whitney-ryan.jpg (313x500, 42K)

Attached: 1555595483242.jpg (1280x802, 233K)

the main problems with the fertility rate, at least here, are older couples, radical feminism and women working, and that's all tbqh

Its not a meme dumbass its reality