Rip Americas, Rip Humanity

Rip Americas, Rip Humanity

Attached: eM0nvyU.gif (1070x844, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/exports/child-mortality-by-country_v7_850x600.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mad that London isn't even a megacity!

Brainlets still think people populate exponentially no matter what.

>chennai on the map by 2050
based
>chennai still on the map by 2075
lol no fake news. Chennai will drown from the rising sea levels by then.

As long as Africa continues to be outsourced to it will continue to grow.

all that multiculturalism for nothing eh?

SAD!

are people seriously terrified of fucking africa of all places

>megacities
in parts of africa that will look like the sahara desert by 2100

Attached: doubt.png (728x392, 85K)

I cant see anyone wanting to live in Africa

the moment they get money Africans buy a plane ticket to anywhere else but Africa

>are people seriously terrified of fucking africa of all places
Billions of BLACK BVLLS versus a few sissy white bois. I'd be scared too

i get the idea that these population growth estimates aren't entirely accurate. the birthrate has dropped significantly, it's just that african children survive much more often. i think this will level off eventually

for now yes, but maybe not in 80 years

nobody is moving there, that's all local growth

I'd like to see Nigeria manage a Lagos with more than 100 million people. They can't manage it already.

just a reminder that china's population has fallen far below the replacement rate and that's why they had to get rid of the one-child policy

I get the feeling that these predictions only take into account the current growth rate of each place, with no serious study or projection on how these trends will change as the population increases along with other factors. IIRC birth rates in the most advanced African countries are already dropping relatively fast.

their population is going to deflate like crazy now that they have a decent quality of life, and it'll be Japan tier eventually

Nigeria's birthrate fell from ~6.5 in 1990 to 5.67 in 2018.
ourworldindata.org/exports/child-mortality-by-country_v7_850x600.svg
Child mortality has dropped significantly as well, which is the reason behind their continued population spike

do people seriusly believe this statistics? They are always way wrong, and this one in particular is very retarded

Yeah, exactly. The population is not going to grow infinitely. If that would be the case europeans wouldnt be dying out. Not only all those people wont have food and water but im also pretty sure some kind of disaster is going to happen during these 50 years. Also if you look at the birth rates of some african countries and india they are steadily decreasing beacuse of the economic development of these countries.

Yes they should follow india and do nothing about the growth and really implode when their population of 8 billion slows down and the medical/retirement bubble destroys the country. China's done just what it needed to. Now they can grow their economy by increasing productivity by transitioning to services, rather than the suicidal west method of importing immigrants to keep up gdp growth

They were nearing replacement rate fertility (if not already reached) when they passed the one child policy. India has already reached replacement rate (2.23 in 2016 with somewhat high infant mortality).
Brainlet post.