Untitled

Attached: 1486152998121.jpg (1572x1200, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerre_d'Indochine#Effectifs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the one on the right pied noir

based and true

No, pied noir were french but i have never seen an algerian so clear

Nah he's what nafris wish they'd look like

Fr*nkish scum vs Occitan bvll

>pied noir were french
half of them was spaniard
the rest were "french" (jews, maltese, italian, german etc.)

Actually it's the opposite.

In /fr/ you can spot non white French people by the way they write and explain themselves.

Only a very few are intelligent enough to be indistinguishable from the average white french people when they speak.

Attached: 1555800709346.jpg (2142x1607, 315K)

"Occitan" refers to the native inhabitants of southern France. The man in OP is Algerian.
Pic related is Occitan.

Attached: fabien pelous2.jpg (1200x1200, 966K)

french """"people"""" are darker than algerians.

Attached: mokkkkkkkk.jpg (750x747, 83K)

anyway they weren't nafris

more beautiful too

counter proof

Attached: pure algerian.png (1591x836, 3.29M)

How the fuck is that guy Algerian? Is he pure Berber?

retarded faggot

Ok sorry he’s a based vandal

How many french in this thread are ethnic french and how many are nafris?

>Nafris wish they'd look like a nafri

wow.. sandniggers btfo

Attached: pnl-n-avait-pas-encore-les-cheveux-longs[1].jpg (930x623, 50K)

yes pure berber algerian, pic here is his grandma.

ps: the large majority of berbers ( 95% ) look alike arabs

Attached: moksaib3.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>what is cherry pecking

women is clearly from low french social class

>ethnic french
no such thing exists
they are mutts

wtf macron made anime baras real?

Probably a remnant of our colonial incursions. We fucked a lot of Algerians, even had brothels specifically made them.

she's british

Attached: MOKSAIB2.jpg (768x960, 109K)

There are Berber women like her so i wouldn't be so sure.

friendly reminder to all the frenchoids in this threads : your days are numbered, our ranks grow bigger while your population gets thinner, in 50 years you'll be forgotten and you'll never, ever have sex

Attached: 1434406410007.gif (340x340, 134K)

Whites are truly the rarest and most beautiful race in this brown world.

she look trash tier desu,

i know but maybe 10% ofthem can pass as european the rest look like arabs, turks

to3m heyel ya marrouki ama mch kima ames bch yjiw yejriw

The Algerian guy looks like your average Frenchman.

>10%
generous number, you're probably a coping nafri yourself
the only reasons a north african would look european are
>descent from euros stolen by the barbary slave trade
>had their grandmother fucked during colonial times

you will be assimilated by french roasties

the white women represented the majority of the prostitutes despite making up 10% of the population

Attached: prostitutes.png (642x262, 15K)

>104596751
lol you're a fucking monkey

>1851
do you have more recent data ? your country was part of france until 62

The expulsion of the moriscos sent +1 million of Europeans into the maghreb in the 16th, that's the reason many looks europoids. Or ancient dna related to ancient and medieval period.

There is virtually no remain/mixing of either barbary or colonial periods, it's memes.

>despite making up 10% of the population

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Handsome guy wit 3/10 woman

So instead of being poor and destitute in North-Africa you'll be poor and destitute in what was formerly France. Brilliant. Any Nafri with a brain laready in France should want to kick out newcomers from his former land to ensure the gravy train keeps coming.

moriscos were SPANISH you clown, they were probably just slightly lighter than you

Triggered

Attached: file.png (360x346, 129K)

not even me this time :DD

I now understand how come so many french men order russian women as mail bribes.

Iberians are as white as most of the french, at least the southern ones, despite the memes.

this is the french man who said africa starts at the pyrenees, he wouldn't pass in iberia by pure virtue of being light eyed

Attached: dominique dufour.jpg (505x581, 49K)

the plot thickens

Attached: wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.gif (400x300, 728K)

There is whole book about Algerian/Arab mens/pimps and white Womens, it's called "Sex, France, and Arab Men"
Prostitution, sex, cuckposting etc. played a very important role, especially in the algerian war, I can post more about it if you want.

ok cool, you're still going extinct tho

both because you're an incel who'll never have kids and because your whole race is on its way out

Attached: capture_decran_2015 05 28_a_13.13.10.png 906×790 .jpg (513x600, 47K)

go ahead, i'll just post about the bordels militaires de campagne

op's picture is something i made on kc but i didn't start this thread

Attached: 1452278688762.png (183x222, 66K)

Cherry picking gay boi

Based honestly

Attached: 5aryet ennahdi.jpg (719x594, 81K)

By law the ones in north Africa were for North African males only tought. Even the one in mettropolian France were for north african males.

>The BMC [...], which is made available exclusively to North African military personnel under the supervision of the Military Command
>II— The BMC is attached to a corps of troops or to a grouping of units that make up a corps that is stationed on metropolitan territory and made up of Algerian, Moroccan, or Tunisian military personnel.
>Almost as important as the need to guarantee that every “North African” soldier would have access to “North African” prostitutes, this note suggests, was the impulse to make sure that non- “North Africans” would not.

source ? some of the BMCs in vietnam were exclusively comprised of ouled nail women and I doubt the north african presence in the french army was significant enough for it to be true

>mvq je ne serai jamais un jeune et fringuant lieutenant à la tête d'un BMC prospectant le bled à la recherche des plus belles gazelles pour assouvir les élans de nos guerriers.

Attached: 51-d3kNmZbL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

there are quite a few light skinned algerians actually. but they're from the remote parts of the country iirc?

There were different BMC for Europeans and indigènes.

I already posted the source, it's the book "Sex, France, and Arab Men"
The book's source is
>15. “Instruction confidentielle de l’EMA fixant le statut des BMC des unités nord- africaines stationnées sur le territoire métropolitain” (19 May 1947), and in SHD: 7U 572/10; and Circulaire n. 3107 du 24 mai 1947, in SHD: 6T/312; both cited in Michel Serge Hardy, De la morale au moral des troupes ou l’histoire des B.M.C., 1918– 2004 (Paris: Lavauzelle, 2004), 103; also cited by Raphaëlle Branche

>and I doubt the north african presence in the french army was significant enough
Wtf? There were 223k white french and 122k north african in that war, literally 2:1 ratio

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerre_d'Indochine#Effectifs

Father & son

Attached: download (1).jpg (694x1042, 225K)

>le statut des BMC des unités nord- africaines stationnées sur le territoire métropolitain

>Not only were Algerians considered dangerous, but their abnormal masculinity was said to corrupt those around them. Rivarol ’s use of the term “invasion” emphasized the deeply sexual metaphor at play. The “Arab invasion” meant Arab men penetrating French people of all kinds as well as French spaces. The repetitive list of dangers made this clear: prostitution and the traffic in white women (la traite des Blanches), rape, homosexuality, pederasty. The February article in Minute affi rmed that the surrounding Arab neighborhoods had encouraged the establishment of “networks of student pimps” who “lend their rooms, for a small fee, to Pigalle prostitutes who come ‘to work’ the bidonville clientele at a leisurely pace.”

Yeah the part about north african troops in north africa is confidencial intrusction, pic related

Attached: source.png (598x536, 77K)

>It emphasized the racial nature of the operation, noting that the BMC at Camp Gallieni, in Fréjus, was “out of bounds for Europeans.”19 The mainstream press, too, covered them, and also focused on racialized distinctions between French soldiers. In March 1949, the weekly Samedi- soir published an article with the title “The Grunt [troufi on] of ’49 Respects Female Soldiers but the [Moroccan] Spahis Have Fatmas Back at Base.”

>Have Fatmas Back at Base
kek

im pretty sure i saw that french guy once. is he a cook?

So if understand this correctly, France set up brothels for North Africans that were staffed by North African women?

Yeah but it was assymetrical. The BMC intended for North-African men had only North-African women while the BMC used by Metropolitan troops in North-Africa or elsewhere had women from everywhere. According to my granpa they even had a Vietnamese girl still present in the BMC of Oran.

>Prostitution and the Arab Man, 1945– 1975: Algerian Pimps and the “Takeover” of the “Whores of France”

>This association between “pimp” and “Algerian” fed and was fed by a renewed fixation on the pimp as a danger to French society, notably its women.
>turned around the supposedly insatiable lusts of Maghrebi men living in
France as immigrant workers, and their need for prostitutes. These narratives suggested that France was playing a dangerous game in allowing such
people on its soil.

Yeah those brothels were for north africans troops (algerians, moroccans) fighting in the french army so they can get access to some pussy.
Europeans associated north african and syphilis for a very long time, they feared NA prostitutes. Also to avoid problems.

Yeah it seems that's the case

>It described the existence of “BMC (Translation: Military Campaign Boudoir [sic])” and reported from one in Senlis, which employed five women for the benefit of the 250 men of the 7th Spahis. what the article named a “Clandestine Military Boudoir” (BMC in French) which “housed Mauresque boarders specially recruited to relieve their valiant compatriots.” The others made clear that these establishments had been fully authorized.

that's pretty gross, it's a 1 to 50 ratio. then again sexual frustration must have been high. I wonder how modern soldiers even do.

>>When the FLN emerged to contest French rule, pro- French commentators
regularly sought to explain the role prostitution played in the group’s existence

>Moktar noted the attitude of French women. “They say, ‘You turn me on,’ but
never, ‘I love you.’ In a café I overheard one girl, talking about me, say: ‘I want to do that little bicot [a pejorative for Arab] but I don’t dare say so.’”

>‘I want to do that little bicot

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 15K)

>French Prostitution and FLN Finances
>There is evidence that money earned through prostitution did help finance the FLN, although the evidence is sparse indeed.

>A 1966 article in the daily Aurore
was typical, with its assertion that “40% of the pimps” who controlled Parisian prostitution were North Africans. Parisians,
Corsicans, Marseillais, Portuguese, Spanish, and Hungarians divvy up the remaining 60%.”

>In another study of prostitution published in 1961, the author affirmed that “35 to 40% of the knights of these ladies are North African, who aim to displace the men of the Isle of Beauty [Corsica].”

Fuck this sounds like Jow Forums shitposting but IRL

>The Failure of French Masculinity and the “Arab” Takeover of French Prostitution

>The politics of the young man’s activities did not stop when the “djihad” triumphed, at least in the quoted words of Ahmed: “I need vengeance [against France] and I am taking it out on French women. . . . Other Ahmeds, there’s dozens, hundreds, there’s a thousand. Bit by bit, they are going to get their bronze- colored hands on all the whores of France because what they need are men, and not pussies like those French men who couldn’t even be bothered to try and hold onto their livelihood.”

>These texts proposed that Algerian control of prostitution in France resulted from Gallic weakness— French men’s inability to control themselves or respond to the Algerian threat— and that this had placed Algerian men in a position to control certain French women

> Commentators directly linked “Arab” success to what Durban termed a “deep and ancestral contempt for women” (worse even than that of Corsicans, whom he and others also disdained, but whose success in the business of prostitution he explained as due to “a form of hyperpatriarchal civilization”)

Attached: ea7.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Modern soldiers have women in their ranks so pussy is readily available. The amount of pregnant soldiers coming back from 4 to 6 months missions abroad is enormous.