A question for you, Jow Forums

Would you rather have unlimited money or be able to fly?

Attached: PBF210-Wishing_Well.png (850x1017, 124K)

Be able to fly, fuck money

with unlimited money i can invest into research and development to be able to make myself fly

Be able to fly

Fly you cant even fly with 100 billion $.
Then why don't billionaires do that?

With unlimited money i can be able to fly too

I have yet to see a billionaire with a jetpack or his sorta shit

>unlimited money
>pour endless cash into r&d
>have the power to fly.

billionaire ≠ unlimited money

>he thinks R&D can bend the laws of physics
I don't want no gay ass jetpack, I want the power to fly from my own will whenever I feel like it for as long as I want. Like superman or goku

You can't break law of physics even you have unlimited money.

unlimited money for sure.

>a jetpack or flying machine doesn't obey the law of physics

Attached: 1550781552510.jpg (638x1000, 74K)

Unlimited money, flying is only safe is there is nothing occupying the skies except you

So is walking on city streets lmao

I am able to fly!

Attached: BP60.jpg (2448x1836, 288K)

If anyone had unlimited money they would lose their value to infinite inflation

Endless money. how is this a question? I could just buy a private jet and someone to fly me

only if you're carelessly handing it out or it's more similar to a situation of the money appearing in your bank out when you need it.

he clearly said he wants to be able to fly without a jet pack or any device

>Fly
>Freeze to death or simply suffocate

flying would be thousands of times safer than driving. roads are absolutely full of other cars

not if no one realizes you have literally infinite money and you don't flood the fucking market with it

Don't fly too high or too fast then

I'm a pilot, so id take the money and buy pic related.

Attached: Aerion-AS2-1-890x395.jpg (890x395, 44K)

This won’t happen unless you are a retard

I remember a well documented case of someone who tried to fly too high. He flew too close to the sun and his wings started to melt. It ended up pretty badly for him.

ook strap the jet engine on the man back hurr durf make physical sense to me duh

What if I go Manse Musa on they ass and give away trillions to MENA people, crashing their currencies and causing the whole of Muslim world to flock to Europe while I praise Kara Boga from the top of the black box in Mecca?

then you'd be a legitimate villain

what a fucking nerd, just get hookers and cocaine lol

money can get you anything you want

Get the bread and buy a flight simulator game

didn’t expect any other answer from a yankie

>be able to fly
>rob a bank or something
>manage to leave the building and fly away
>???
>profit

Basée

fly
I like not caring about money it makes me look cool

Money, because i dont like heights

>can fly
>convince some retards you're the messiah or something
>build your cult until you have basically infinite money anyway

If I were to spend my unlimited money, it would cause an inflation. As such I choose the ability to fly. Might even make money with that ability, money that won't lead to inflation.

I see the trauma passed down some generations
I feel you bro

I want true love.
>inb4 money
If you can buy it, it's not true.

Yes, we always say that the Holocaust should not be forgotten. But I believe the inflation in the 1920s has invested itself much more in the collective memory of Germany. We would probably forget the Holocaust before we forget the inflation.

>unlimited money
>inflation skyrockets
>im still poor
I'd rather be able to fly

Based Ivan, man of culture

Unlimited money can make you fly

Attached: large_1407_90108.png (1280x720, 781K)

>preferring virgin flying metal cages to a Chad Godlike levitation abilities

unlimited money wouldnt be worth anything

Flying, because getting unlimited money won't feel as good as the one earned through hard work

I mean flyings cool but with unlimited money you have an economic nuke to turn make all other money worthless because of inflation. You'd run the world

You'd have to spend a shitload of money to have an effect on the economy. Realistically you're going to buy a couple houses, cars and planes, there's not much left after that.

Hey hey hey calm down
You don't have to "use" your unlimited money
You can use some dozens of millions a year without causing any noticeable inflation

just don't spend unreasonable amounts of it so you don't flood the market. I would want unlimited money so I could live a humble life in some backwoods town, and maybe give 50,000 to a random homeless dude every now and then. but mostly i would just spend the money on vidya. i would be the god of pay to win games

>float with 5km/h at 30m height
awesome
never heard of that story. Was he involved in building sex dungeons for middle eastern kings?

no but he did fuck your ass you fucking ass

>paragliders suffocate and freeze to death if they go higher than 30m above the ground

unlimited money, then use it to build up a huge army and nuclear missiles. then buy fucktons of gold and other precious metals just to crash value of it. then launch all the missiles towards the eu and us while the army marches there

the cia would assassinate you long before you could do that

With unlimited money you could just project a stream of cash behind you to propel you forward.

>Fly
>Get droned down immediately
FTFY