Why are so many police officer fat? Don't they have fitness test and what not?

Why are so many police officer fat? Don't they have fitness test and what not?

Attached: 1548576982251.jpg (357x512, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2VwXRq5nj1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They only have to pass the test to get hired. After that they're protected by their scumbag unions.

>the fat blue line

Fpbp
They also only have their shooting qualifications like twice a year IIRC

Attached: 032.jpg (1397x988, 133K)

your officers just need to stand there and shoot. a heavy officer is a stable weapons platform.

Can't outrun a bullet.

Because once your're in, you're never going to be fired for anything height/weight related.

Really many things in our police forced should be ran the same way we run the military, in regards to regular PT testing, weight testing, etc. ESPECIALLY regular firearm proficiency tests.

hey france, do cops really do this?

Attached: owo.jpg (1280x1705, 236K)

Right wing parties don't let anyone touch the police. They can get fat, kill people, etc, and right wingers will still protect them

cops gotta be more like this, like if u agree

Attached: 18d38787b54ac00d6cfe6d6bca348056.jpg (564x705, 64K)

this is like one of the top 10 most handsome guys ive ever seen

quite a compliment coming from holland. do you not leave the indoors?

because they are chasing other americans who are also fat

And left wing parties support police unions, who won't let anyone touch them.

eh he's handsome but i wouldnt date him because i dont date guys more masculine than me
netherlands has a lot of handsome guys but more of the twinkish types

I hold the same feelings. I usually fall in love with manlets, naturally if a handsome guy like that passed me on the streets I would be glad to look at it but realistically I wouldn't attempt anything. It's hard wanting to be the bigger guy that protects the other when you're 150lbs and 5'9

same desu. i'm pure top, wouldnt ever switch. but im 6'4 187lbs (and gaining) so in that regard im fine.
but i also want to be the big spoon and the guy giving headpats, not the little spoon and receiving headpats

Don't need a six pack to shoot people

I don't care much about sex. at least when I daydream about somebody I don't picture oruselves doing it. I don't have a preference to one of the "roles" either. I''m fine with a guy my size,shaved face, that looks young like me. as long as he doesn't look like a brother

Not regular ones but some anti-mobs units wear that, yes

Left wingers don't support the police at all.
All cops are bastards.

Are Russian police really like this?

youtu.be/2VwXRq5nj1Q