What's the average salary in your country?

What's the average salary in your country?

Attached: 1549237231011.jpg (550x362, 96K)

around 25k, median is 20

about 700euros netto/month
with 2/3 of the workforce payed lower so a misleading number

$600-700/month

Serbia on vacation
Mean net is 400 euros a month (so around 450 dollars) while the median is probably 300 euros

No way these are average incomes for each group. What is this?

AmeriKKKans have too much money

I am a guy who pays the paychecks in my job. Well, I am the assistant of that person but I do the paycheck paying.
So I know how much people make and I know how much taxes they pay.

So majority of them are cleaners or other low-tier jobs. They make about 2k a month, the bosses make a little more (its nonprofit).
But the tax rate is only 20-30% for everyone.
Sometimes a little over 30% but never 40%. Sometimes a little less than 20% but never below 10% except in special cases.

And wikipedia say we have to pay like 60%. That is bullshit.

Poorfag student working part time - $800 a month
Single mom on child support and welfare - $1500
Fresh college grad working entry - $3000
Climbed up the corporate ladder - $5000

Why are americans so insanely rich?

it is bulshit.
Average american makes like 40-50k per year.

So apparently this info-graphic actually represents the richest 6% of each group, not the average.

It's around 2600 dollars/22 000 SEK per month after taxes.

20-30% is insane, thats what youd pay if you earned $80k - $200k a year. If you earn under $35k a year you actually dont pay any federal taxes.

3350 Euro gross/ 2200 euro net in a STEM position

a complete joke for a "developed" nation lol

Its total net worth Im assuming, like property value and cars etc.

350 euros in a good day

is not insane retard
we get everything free retard
you are too poor to go to school idiot
you can get no car
meanwhile we get literally everything
even if we no work at all we get everything

*month

so like 7000 Euro in a good month?

Thats terrible. Youd earn $7000 a month here in STEM. Code monkeys make $10k a month. And the more you climb up the ladder then your salary increases. My dad is a hardware engineer and makes $20k a month, hes been working there for 25 years

This.

thats about 10 times nicer than i expected.

Used cars are like 2000 and gas is cheap af. Theres a reason every 16 year old drives themselves to school, parents bought them a cheap shitbox. And i go to uni free, albiet its not prestigous.

>Single mothers make 6 figure income
What?

Because they are freedom to pay $70 a months for internet, $60k for degree and $120k of hospital bills

Where I live, the median household income is $150,000/yr

>120k of hospital bills
That’s why insurance exists

>household
nobody cares

i drove to school at 15
everyone here does that
although we use moped or moped car because we can only get license at 18
then we drive car to school
then we go to any school we want as long as our grades are good enough
then we go to army and get paid to be there
then we go rent an apartment and the government pays us to live there
then we ask for money so we can go to school and the government pays us to go to school
then we get a disease but dont end up with 1 million dollar hospital bill, no we get paid money because we are diseased

Oh man, that sucks. I make around 2700 euro net and work in a supermarket.
You don't have to deal with retards all day though, I wish for a desk job.

Well that still means $75k/yr per person, that’s assuming both people are working too. If not, one of them is bringing in $150k

Yeah if you combine mommy, daddy, and teenage kids income youll get that

Not where I live desu. The houses are fucking massive out here, and it is not uncommon to see porche, Ferrari, and Alfa Romeo everywhere here.

I saw a house yesterday, the dude has 3( THREE) helipads! Why the fuck would you need 3 helipads

I get $1000 a month in autismbux, free college, free healthcare (Medicaid) free college (lots of financial aid), and free rent for life(section 8). US definitely has a welfare state but most people are brainwashed to not take handouts and people insult you if you say youre on it. While with Nordic countries, everyone is encouraged to do it.

So you are autistic?

kek, ive seen guides on how to get disability income on r9k and wizchan, might try it out

Do you have sales tax? That + income tax usually adds up to quite much.

I have free healthcare
My government pays for my uni, but not only that, they give me $1,000 a semester towards books and supplies, and also another $2,350/m as housing allowance

>tfw i get more from NEETbux
maybe suffering in the "first" world IS really impossible

No idea what the average salary is but I get 1300 Euro/month in NEETbux and that's far below the average salary, that much I do know.

Attached: 11821268_1648637955347960_1937976173_n.jpg (1080x1080, 201K)

This, its actually so easy to get free college in America if you file as an independent on the FASFA. Most people file as a dependent so they look at your parents income and dont get much financial aid. Once I moved out my college was free and I got a lot of need based grants that covered books and rent.

HAHAHAOHNONONONO

The average wage is 814 USD and the median is 556USD. Minium wage is 450USD btw
The average household income is 1666USD and the median is 1148USD

>Retired couple
>Black, the father is still around

>Couple with four children
>White

>Single person with a good salary
>Female

Only the s*ngle m*ther is plausible

Attached: 1438566259155.png (195x193, 36K)

I know a black guy who’s makes $165k/yr

People I believe: third worlders
People I don't believe: the Swedish cashier, Americans

Attached: Unbenannt.png (799x707, 31K)

Cashiers are shit paying jobs. So of course he’s lying.

But if you’re someone in STEM, yeah you’re going to make money. Where I live, there is a huge demand for cyber techs. Starting pay for a new cyber tech averages at $125k. I know 4 people, who went from making $50k/yr to $125k in less than a year, because they studied their asses off, and changed fields into cyber

if you join the military here (4 years active duty) youre basically set for life, its super socialized. theres plenty of comfy desk jobs in the military available if you do good on the ASVAB (basically an IQ test) i chose to become an interpreter for the air force so i got paid for 2 years to go to cali and get free russian lessons everyday, then got an office job 8 am - 4 pm translating media, did that for 2 years and finished active duty. I got $90k in fun money from the GI bill, monthly stipend that covers rent so i can live in a house and not a small shitty apartment, since i was in the military i am top priority when i apply for jobs and its much easier to join govt agencies like CIA/NSA. I get military healthcare for life, free college for my kids, no interest home loan, etc.

Average cashiers don't make that much. If you know what you're doing though you can earn a lot.

>$90k fun money
>free college for kids
What? you mean that your GI bill can be used for fun, or transfered to your kids

Your children can get free college too, it has nothing to do with your GI bill. I already had a degree when I joined so the $90k is fun money to me. Even if you do use it for your degree what the fuck kind of degeee is going to cost $90k? So you will definitely have a lot of fun money $$$

Lots of states offer free undergrad tuition for veterans like Florida so you can blow your GI money on whatever you want

>your children get free college too
Were you combat wounded? Post source because I was never told that. This sounds like bs

apple to oranges though.
In europe schools and health care are free.

I can't find it, our government has a history of hiding some numbers
minimum is usd 282, it can be less next week

>20-30% is insane
Well, the are fully integrated in the social system - meaning they have full health care coverage, unemployment insurance, they pay into the retirement system. Someone making $35k in the US gets shat on, employer won't cover health care, and no way in fucking hell will you be able to afford proper health care on $35k a year.

Or health care

File as an independent and apply for medicaid and now you have free uni and healthcare and youre not getting tax raped and all your money send to niggers

Essentially the same thing. I have insurance and I’ve been to the hospital a few times and never had this debt everyone memes. I only paid $30

Literally Colombia tier

about $30,000 is the personal median income here

we're not

less than 20% of the country even makes over $100,000

we are bottom of the barrel if we discard venezuela as a country

I want to fuck that single person

I just started as an engineer am make 56.000 / year

>am make
and

Engineers make well over $100k here. One of my friends is an engineer and makes around $135k and he’s only 26 years old

why do you have to import so many engineers from asia then?

Because there is such a huge demand for STEM jobs here that we don’t have enough people to fill positions

i never touched more than 23 an hour with a mechanical engineering degree...which is why i'm studying web development

Nice

I should make about $80-110k starting after masters depending on location

Attached: 400px-US_real_median_household_income_1967_-_2014.png (400x253, 82K)

300-400$

why is your youth not studying engineering?

>That’s why insurance exists

I love that your own government stats show insurance on average covers 36% of bills and you pay out the ass for the privilege but you ameritards just keep spouting this shit pretending it's all covered.

>tfw you get more money for just existing that some people get for working 50 hour work weeks
feels good being a firstoid

Attached: 1480451890698.jpg (253x229, 48K)

they are, most just stop with a bachelors though. People choose more on interests than financial reason which also exacerbates the student debt issue

Many people are. But there is just so much demand

Maybe if you have garbage insurance. I pay typically a $30 co-pay at appointments and that’s it

If you don't make six figures you basically aren't human.

Lifetime earnings kek

>not scamming Medicaid by using sites to generate paystubs saying you work minimum wage

I dont even have a co pay and i dont have retarded waiting lists like canada or england

1000 dollars net

I make less tho

I really hope you get audited

How do I become an American code monkey?

Attached: 1555885673825.jpg (633x1163, 211K)

Wait, so you get free college if you don't live with your parents?

200-300$
My parents barely make 1500$ per month and we are considered Bourgeois , lol at this shithole .

What do I do to become a US engineer? Is there some standard way of getting in?

Not him but i believe so, or if youre married/have a kid/were in foster care. I knew people that said they were married on the FASFA so the universities they went to covered their whole tuition. If youre a dependent then you rely on your parents income and wont get much financial aid unless your parents work shit jobs.

Have someone that you know in the company sponsor you a h1b visa , or get into an ivy and try to get a job after graduating ( either way it's 1/3 chance ) .Or maybe try to win in the greencard lottery .

fuck you guys are poor

It baffles me that Scandinavians get 1200 euros/month NEETbux. They can literally retire in 20 years by saving all their NEETbux and living with their parents, all while being unemployed.

Hmm, I want to study in the U.S. in that case. The only thing that was stopping me was insane tuition rates. I'm too old to take the SAT now though I think. Quite a shame because it looks easy as fuck.

Either get H1B visa, marry an American, or do your masters here at a prestigous uni (doesnt have to be ivy, stanford & MIT arent ivy and very well respected)

I dont think theres an age limit on the SAT and they accept ACT too. And arent Canadian universities pretty affordable?

Average - around 555 euros netto/month
Median tho ~347 euros netto/month

They’re not. This graphic spread around a lot when it was published (by NBC I believe) because people were ridiculing it.

What state? Arkansas won’t give me shit.

Mass, New Hampshire, Vermont, Cali etc all have expanded Medicaid programs. You can look it up.