WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING? I FUCKING HATE SILICON VALLEY COMPANIES

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING? I FUCKING HATE SILICON VALLEY COMPANIES

Attached: 1556803147341.png (752x593, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/the-goods/2019/5/1/18525448/facebook-dating-app-secret-crush-feature
theverge.com/2019/4/30/18522924/facebook-f8-secret-crushes-dating-app-hinge-feature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh fuck.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544595801805.jpg (600x840, 63K)

>using Facebook

Attached: laughing keinbernd emoji.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Attached: 1551210781095.jpg (224x225, 10K)

It's a prank right? RIGHT?!

>Oh noes now I can't stalk women online!
Stop being creepy and get a life.

not as bad as it sounds though, it's literally tinder
you select someone from your friends list as your crush or whatever and if they select you aswell you both get a notification
they're not giving you data about how many times someone visits your profile or anything like that

Attached: Arschficker.png (621x352, 413K)

Facebook is the niggers of social networks

vox.com/the-goods/2019/5/1/18525448/facebook-dating-app-secret-crush-feature
theverge.com/2019/4/30/18522924/facebook-f8-secret-crushes-dating-app-hinge-feature
Not really

You must be retarded to perceive the text literally

this is dumb, if we're friends and we were interested in each other we'd have known by now, and something would have happened. maybe this is aimed at high schoolers or something, but i didn't think kids still used facebook.

this tbqh

This. Cyber stalking is more of a zoomer thing and they aren't on fedbook.

British teens don't use Facebook? I didn't know that. What else do they use?

i dont use faceshit can someone explain

snapchat and instagram as far as i know. glad snapchat wasn't a thing when i was young, that app looks like pure cancer.

no, no, i prefer my internet cancer in Jow Forums form thank you very much

read the thread dumb frogposter.

Instagram has become more popular with that demographic. Probably because of all the adults on facebook, who wants their mom to see every stupid thing they post?

>if we're friends and we were interested in each other we'd have known by now, and something would have happened
I don't think you realize how many people cant pick up on clues from an interested person.

uh so you can select up to 9 of your friends as your secret crushes, which are not shown to other users and if your secret crushes also have you as a secret crush you get a notification kind of like matching on tinder.

the virgins in this thread are freaking out because they haven't read the article and are perceiving the new feature as "you can now see which greasy incel stalks you" but that is not the case

That's just a lie you know that? There are a few guys who are dense but most of the people who claim to not pick up on clues are just saying it to save face because they're too pussy to reject the person because they like getting the attention, but not enough tp reciprocate it.

oof

Attached: Untitled.jpg (625x295, 21K)

This, you deserve it

third post /thread post (?)

BLACKED

>facebook
Nobody under 25 uses this anymore

Exactly.

Attached: tzbutVM.jpg (600x315, 37K)

italian*

Now I can finally hook up with that qt suicidal goth chick

444 Arschfick in Trier!