/brit/

Nearly all of the 4+ multi-year Arctic sea ice is gone edition

Attached: IMG_20190503_104034.jpg (2415x3226, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkWnn4hxGxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: as it should be.jpg (674x595, 72K)

hes looks like a mix between jimmy carr and nicolas hoult

mate read his reply he's asking me to explain love after he said love is unexplainable lol

smegging

Attached: 8774493_a8e60f1fc9894fb59f26e04eea1d64cd_jpeg_jpeg555ac2e466a46e353622a1884b67a8f2.jpg (690x334, 51K)

watching an internet video

Attached: video.jpg (920x889, 104K)

Oh DO blog on.

>muh ice!
>muh barren wastelands!

Attached: 1527089677594.png (640x640, 19K)

That tower crane fell straight on someone's house :D

love mikey
love copealone

simple as

lads when the fens are all underwater can I stay with one of you lot

thoughts on Doug?

Attached: 6.jpg (591x480, 28K)

enjoy the dave vs homealone showdowns me

cool lad what happens in it?

doug is an uninteresting boring cunt

hate copers, hate larpers, hate landlords and hate gyppos

You can attempt to explain it but you'll never feel how love feels just by reading some text on the internet. Which is my point about you claiming to know how women are despite never having been in love or in a relationship with one. You haven't even fucked one. How the fuck can you act like you know women? Based on what?! Reddit screenshots of women "cucking" men or something? YouTube videos? What?! You tell me..

don't know turned it off when i saw there was no kissing

Dave's bringing out the punctuation

Question for Australians itt
Do you have any favorite Australian bands? Over the years I've been obsessed with Melbourne shoegaze

>m-muh polar bears
*yawn*

yeah

it's almost a certainty most of the new namerunts are the same spastic desperate for attention tbqh
don't rate any of them

Hate foodtoil

destroyer 666 for me
also natalie imbruglia

Egbert is here

Attached: 1.png (731x151, 33K)

waheeeey

In new footage, YouTuber-turned-UKIP’s star candidate Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) has again made remarks about raping female Labour MP Jess Phillips.

If climate change were as serious as they claim then the elites would be sponsoring and building hundreds of nuclear power plants all over the world. I doubt they want to drown with the rest of us, or even risk their position in the ensuing chaos. The fact that they're not making any significant changes raises suspicion that it's just a con.

might have some kentucky fired chicken in the next 3 days and im really looking forward to having it and enjoying it especially the bonless chicken mm i would like to eat it now

Attached: 1546790945394.jpg (500x550, 24K)

>people at toil just talk about capeshit, talent/reality tv shows, sports and the absolute SHITE they bought off amazon

Hell

Marry me, Princess Masako
Marry Egbert

Dave the biggest copelord to ever exist calls everyone else copers

I always enjoy how liberal historians who claim that every primitive society in history was super peaceful and then get routinely BTFO by new evidence of widespread brutality and bloodshed.
no point denying the bloodier aspects of humanity and trying to paint us as passive bonobos instead of aggressive chimps

...The man who is born to be a shagger is not compelled; he wills it; he is not driven forward; he drives himself forward. There is nothing immodest in him. Is it immodest for a labourer to drive himself to hard work? Is it presumptuous of a man with the high forehead of a thinker to meditate until at last he offers his intellectual discoveries to mankind? A man who feels called upon to become a top shagger has no right to say: "If you need me or call for me, I will go with you." No, he has the duty to step forward.

Attached: Average Non-Gamer 1.png (1340x1514, 1.08M)

Sounds good to me, better than talking about sex and gambling all day

what would you like to talk about with them?

What's your nobility rank

Please, call me Prince Egb

State of this fat runt

nobody has ever given a shit about anything you've posted here, you know that right?

Good. The global warming must happend so Africa and India will become inhabitable and DESTROY the non-Whites.

>You can attempt to explain it but you'll never feel how love feels just by reading some text on the internet.
at least you realise the stupidity of your request. if love is beyond language then it does not matter what language I use as it is not an adequate descriptor of love according to you (not saying disagree or agree just pointing out how illogical you are).
I know how to read people. Obviously there is no measure for this so I used the example of the ability to predict interest between men and women. Again, having sex does not mean you inherently know more about people.
Why do you have this insufferable habit of inventing who you are arguing against. what does your nonsense at the end of your post add to the argument other than embarrassing yourself?

Cope how and about what?

Esoteric philosophy and haute culture

My god man. The damage I could inflict upon you in the space of 30 seconds. I'd leave you in a bad state for a long time. If you had the balls to even call me a gypo I'd tear flesh off you. I love it. I love violence. I'd dance on top of your head.

dave the dopefiend shooting up dope
who dont know the meaning of water nor soap

larp

you give us off-spectrum introverts a bad name

Have sex

Books they had read. Philosophy, science, society like we did in the london office

Attached: 1544038969040.png (1920x1080, 879K)

People insist the smell of bacon frying is delicious.
It is not, it smells bad.

you ever been in love homealone?

homealone takes the lead again.
this is very entertaining ngl

Gypo larp

No gypsie no haha

heres a hat, do it yourselves

Attached: 1452189825644.jpg (1280x1698, 508K)

just because it was a special school does not make it an "office", kid

Toil hath ceased
Gymtoil arises

mental how he turned out to be late 20s with gary disease

>again
please demonstrate how I was ever beyond when the guy was arguing against his strawman for paragraphs
no comment

>you give us off-spectrum introverts a bad name

Attached: FCB86AEC-8DA7-4E55-B730-DC62309C5E62.jpg (700x467, 52K)

Quare larp alright, you dirty school boy.

not even done with commutetoil that pooberg already rears his ugly end

Altrincham (Trafford) result:

Green: 61.3% (+49.3)
Con: 27.3% (-26.2)
Lab: 8.1% (-15.9)
LDem: 3.3% (-7.3)

Green GAIN from Con.

Soy

he's never been in a relationship, so no

Would love a Stalinist purge of this general. I know exactly who would be first up against the fucking wall.

whos gary

please be me

Stalin lived in Russia so you would be first.

vF sensors are kicking off

London people actually read
Provincials watch tv

Dont even like london but this can be observed in offices

presumably Coleman

Green surge!

>if love is beyond language then it does not matter what language I use as it is not an adequate descriptor of love according to you (not saying disagree or agree just pointing out how illogical you are).
You could just say basically how you felt or whatever but you've never been in love anyway. You've never had sex and you've never been in a relationship at 35? Years old
>I know how to read people. Obviously there is no measure for this so I used the example of the ability to predict interest between men and women. Again, having sex does not mean you inherently know more about people.
I'm not talking about just having sex. You don't have the perspective of someone that has both had sex and been in love though because you've never had sex or been in love
>Why do you have this insufferable habit of inventing who you are arguing against. what does your nonsense at the end of your post add to the argument other than embarrassing yourself?
Have you had sex? Have you been in love?

>whos gary

I just like to add a bit of suspense. don't mind it, it's for my own pleasure

looks like pooberg has noticed i've been slacking off recently and he's about to give me some punishment

>London people actually read
Yeah the Koran maybe

You're only a soft boy. A half caste soft boy who thinks he's a black gangster. I'd hit you a couple of slaps and you'd cry. Ya fucking home boy

>why yes, I have been in love

Attached: 1496576852071.jpg (400x400, 180K)

never met him

brussel sprouts frying in butter
now that's a good smell

I am going to ignore this information and pretend climate change isn't real so I can protect the profit margins of my based jewish overlords

Virgin freak detector circuits melted

the Celtic phenotype

Attached: 48C427DD-97EA-41D0-936E-D17C932BCBF8.jpg (3088x2320, 1.52M)

its incredible insn't it

Attached: 1556803305340.jpg (712x785, 60K)

X frying in butter is a good smell
but in particular, garlic and onions

youtu.be/jkWnn4hxGxU

I'll tell your mum stop chilling with slags

look greek desu

Good looking la

you look like Ant AND Dec

Do you care about netball?

I voted green and they won

probably would ngl