Attached: Georgia.png (1280x640, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familytreedna.com/public/Georgia/default.aspx?section=yresults
vocaroo.com/i/s1EiQCv7vRZC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their unique building is shit

based

Don't they actually have more J2 than G2a?

FOOKIN LUV IT M8

Attached: 1412638373286_wps_29_British_National_Front_su.jpg (306x582, 67K)

G2a1- 29,1%,
J2a - 21,6%,
R1b1a2 - 7,0%,
R1a1 - 6,5%,
L1 - 6,0%,
E1b1b1 - 5,0%,
I2c - 4,0%,
J1* - 4,0%,
Q1a - 2,0%,
G1 - 0,5%,
J2b - 0,5%,
J1c3d - 0,5%,
T1 - 0,5%,
R1b1* - 0,5%.
familytreedna.com/public/Georgia/default.aspx?section=yresults

Georgie is a good fella

>meet people from georgia
>tell them i'm also from georgia
>usa
>we all laugh

vocaroo.com/i/s1EiQCv7vRZC

Average wine and xingal.

cringe pizdauskas

It's a mysterious and almost forgotten place, to me. Where did their language even come from? Who preceded the first Georgians?

Basically Chechens all but in name. They probably all joined ISIS when it was popular, then surreptitiously slunk back home in shame.

this probably doesn't happen very often

probably not, i figured i had to seize the opportunity while i could

They're not. Chechens are muslim and Geogrians are christian

what do you think?

Beautiful script, horrid language. Almost like Black Speech.

Attached: a3275a0669e3258da13bf2877eec516a.jpg (700x466, 243K)

Georgian girls need ANGLO seed

Attached: melua.jpg (2164x3000, 1.7M)

Interesting.
>L1
Sumerian'd?

Good country. It's very sad that all success now are being ruined by oligarch Ivanishvili and his party

Based Baltic-Roman bull.

I don't

Are you literally retarded? If it wasn't for the Russian presence, Georgians and Chechens would be at each others' throats. Most people in the Caucasus hate other Caucasians just as much as they hate them.

>le russian peacekeepers meme
I hate this meme

Not really. Georgia has good relationships with Azerbaijan and Armenia, there are kistinians (they are close to chechens and ingush people) living in Georgia

I like them. There's a Georgian minority in Iran, they're decent and don't chimp out like the Azeris

>tfw you find out "Georgia" doesn't come from the popularity of Saint George but from Persian "gurgan"

Why don't we get more Iranian posters here?

They look like Arabs

>Georgia has good relationships with Azerbaijan and Armenia
No it doesn't.
Also Chechens and Ingush hate them with a passion.

We play them in football a lot. I don't really know anything about them tbqh

>meme
>
Is it i because of your retarded ex-president that fled to Ukraine that you still say such things? Lol the idiot literally attacked peacekeepers, it's not a meme. The guy hates your country, didnt care about your people and is literally a traitor.

I like their language script.

Attached: scr.png (1212x604, 64K)

would visit someday. looks comfy there

we need more persians on this board

>The merchants of this isle and city are Persians and Arabs. The Persians [speak Arabic and another language which they call Psa, are tall and well-looking, and a fine and up-standing folk, both men and women; they are stout and comfortable. They hold the creed of Mafamede in great honour. They indulge themselves greatly, so much so that they keep among them youths for the purpose of abominable wickedness. They are musicians, and have instruments of diverse kinds. The Arabs are blacker and swarthier than they.

Is that accurate?

Who the fuck even mentioned Misha, you drooling cretin, can't you read?

Nice kremlebot

>Lol the idiot literally attacked peacekeepers

What peacekeepers?

>The guy hates your country, didnt care about your people and is literally a traitor.
Well, I guess you don't even what Georgia was before him. In 2003, Georgia ranked 127th in the world ranking of the Corruption Perception Index, which is being prepared by human rights organization Transparency International. This ranking covers 176 countries. Last year, Georgia ranked 44th, showing the best result over the past five years and overtaking countries such as Italy, Romania, Greece, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. According to experts and local residents, the country has practically got rid of corruption at the grassroots level.

He spent a lot of good reforms, now Georgia is a country with one of the most free economies. The level of police confidence in Georgia was one of the lowest in the world — 5% in 2003.

As a result of the reform of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the level of police confidence rose to 87% in 2010, which is higher than in Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom

Attached: economy freedom index.png (1212x793, 52K)