Why do the French like Negroes so much?

>While many African Americans who served in the Great War believed racial discrimination would dissipate once they returned home, that did not happen. Racism after World War I was probably at its worst until the start of World War II.[8] So with this white discrimination of African American soldiers, these troops were often sent to Europe where they were used to fill vacancies in the French armies. Unlike the British, the French held high opinions of black soldiers, which made for a more positive environment when working together. Ironically this made African American troops more passionate about fighting for the French Army

Attached: IMG_5782.jpg (800x1091, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cameronbtbl/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

french are very swarthy

Attached: swarthy french.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

Tl:dr Negroes weren't allowed to fight in the US army so they had to voluteer for the French and Canadian militaries. The French took the Harlem Hellfighters and allowed them serve with regular troops.

>Posts an Italian

she's french, moron instagram.com/cameronbtbl/?hl=en

A lot of France is actually pleasant to live in, so they are not as miserable, angry and spiteful as anglos and germanics. Better food too so they are not constantly constipated.

I went to France and found everyone to be miserable and rude.
I had better reception from Russians, of all people. French are all aspie as fuck.

French and Anglos have a different attitude to rade

French think race doesn't exist and we are all the same

Anglos think race is everything even the leftists

That's because you are american, and France is basically the only western country that actively maintains its own mass culture.

>lives in Paris so she must be french!!
Oh boy, are you new?

her askfm page is in french

So is Paul Pogbas

do you have any proof that she's not french?

That's cause the Britain was built on a racial caste of a few slightly swarthy saxons ruling over the hordes of Nordic Subhumans.

I bet you would still date her you fat lump.

Real french are not

Only the one of portuguese/spaniards/portuguese origins are

i'm 163 pounds

French are chill bros, unlike those insecure americans

I have a really hard time believing that there's no racism in France

and he's french

You become responsible forever for what you've tamed

Nowhere near as much as in America for example.
Ethnic statistics are forbidden and we don't acknowledge the existence of races, the word has been removed from the constitution.

If we were living in any time period that isn't this one I'd say it's a good thing but given the current demographic problems it really isn't.

>tf
>tp

French believe in meritocracy. Anglos, bring the Jews that they are, prefer arbitrary hierarchies that allow them to oppress others on a whim depending on their own material desires.

> Unlike the British, the French held high opinions of black soldiers, which made for a more positive environment when working together.
This is highly fantasized tho.
They probably received a better treatment in than in the US army, but French were very racist and still had strong colonialist prejudices.