When the guy you bully in school asks you not to have sex with his married mother

>when the guy you bully in school asks you not to have sex with his married mother

Attached: 1543181726348.png (645x773, 11K)

Those slav mutts don't follow the flow, the flow.

>tfw that guy who bullies for being gay ends up hooking up with you when you go back to visit your parents

Attached: yuru camp face094-35.png (616x720, 482K)

>when the guy that has been bullying you because you are gay starts having anal intercourse with you unironically

Attached: 1556889188640.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

>when you beat the guy that tried to bully you and you get respect by everyone in the class
feels good not being a soyboy

Attached: Dd5xKimUQAA0hnS.jpg (392x392, 26K)

>when your gay bully rapes your Asian girlfriend in front of you just to make you look weak, even though he doesn't enjoy it

Attached: Sapito deprimido.jpg (900x466, 34K)

>whhen the buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

>when shit on the grave of your worst enemy and it's your mother's grave

Attached: temető.jpg (1772x1191, 1.95M)

>tfw you bully the girl bully in bed
If only.

Attached: 1555205023425.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>how to get your liver punctured

>when you beat two sporty idiots who tried to bully you, even though you have 20kg advantage
noice

>when you stab your bully with scissors and get institutionalized for 6 months

Attached: Pepe_c7682b_6046670.jpg (518x794, 122K)

Is this a bad thing?

The only experience I have with bullying is my friend was bullied because some faggot kept smacking him with his calculator. I don't know why my friend never did anything, but I just broke that guy's calculator. It stopped after that because it was when those ti-84s were new and he probably got tanned by his folks for breaking it

>tfw you were a bully cause you were a bullied insecure faggot in denial and wanted to looked tough and manly
pls anyone else knows this feel

Attached: 1556308530078.png (580x720, 647K)

Sorry. We're all manly and non faggot bullies.

:(

>when the guy you bully tried to fight back but failed miserably

Attached: 15497855013990.png (600x580, 817K)

>when the guy you bully fight back and wins by punching your face and breaking your nose
i stopped being a bully and apologized when that happened

Attached: 1532767303360.png (478x491, 268K)

Very Mexican posts

Бaзa

I have beaten the shit out of multiple nerds throughout my life.
I regret nothing, they should have had sex.

fuck you

>when you start bully someone weak just because they remind you of yourself so much when you were weak and it hurts you so you hope bullying will motivate them to become strong

>When you bully weaker kids than you because your bully told you to do so

>when the kid from down the street magically genderswaps into a girl

Attached: 1524601282485.png (699x659, 158K)

some kid in a neighbouring school to me killed himself because this bully made him suck his friend's dick and they recorded it

Being a bully was fun and those people haven't been successful in life at all, kinda funny. But I bullied them because they were losers so makes sense.

normal day in anglo world.

What happened to the bully after that? Did he become a drag queen?

based. i remember when camera phones started appearing in mid 00s. fuck that shit got us in a lot of trouble since any faggot could record whatever we were doing to some poor faggot. one of my friends got arrested once.

>I would not be the person I am without bullying. Bullying taught me that life is not always fair, and raised my mental toughness to a point now where it's higher than most people. I can't thank my bullies enough.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1246, 124K)

Lmao loser faggot

Only in Sweden

I always wanted to have sex with a MILF but am too worried about the very real possibility that the spouse will freak out and double homicide/sudoku. Is there a way to tell if they’re single?

>Is there a way to tell if they’re single?
Mixed kid)))00)))