Tick tock whit*oids

tick tock whit*oids
better pull out your wallet
its jizya time

Attached: 1555136869593.jpg (286x249, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off the white race will never surrender

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 11.30.41 AM.png (808x826, 967K)

Based Iranic BVLL

Why is a Pole posting this? Have you lost your pride?

Woah is that guy 100% Sarmatian?

This guy has posted a few time on /mena/ and he is an Iranian kurd or something like that. And just lol at thinking ironic shitposting on Jow Forums is what determines if you have pride or not.

poland is a muslim country

Attached: floor-2.jpg (2848x2136, 1.38M)

I must admit I have a romanticised idea of Poles and their Winged Hussars and their resistance against Ottomans and other invaders

what resistance
poland lost all its wars against ottoman empire, ottomans didnt give a shit about them and focued on habsburgs, and habsburgs + ottomans destroyed each other

p*Les had nothing to do with it. we killed polish + hungarian king and they ran away. germans and turks fought sl* V(e)s had nothing to do with it they are useless villager slaves with no identity who got raped by both russians and germans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna < this is the final battle between slavs and turks (excluding RUS bulls)

after this it was g*Rmans vs TÜRK(BLACK)s but sl*V(e)s decided to fight on g*Rman since in 1683
exactly 250 years later adolf (PBUH) came to power and took revenge on sl*V(e)s (MAŞALLAH)

Let's just say my knowledge of them comes from EU4 and Sabaton

i never posted on mena
i just make threads like these sometimes

>Benderli Hüseyin Pasha, recognized only seven European monarchs: kings of Poland-Lithuania, Bohemia, England, France, Spain, Hungary and the Pope. He regarded the King of Prussia as Poland-Lithuania’s vassal. According to Suchodolska’s account, Czaykowski visited Benderli Hüseyin Pasha in the company of the ambassador of Prussia. The Pasha, persistent in his convictions, did not want to allow at any cost the representative of Prussia to sit next to Czaykowski. Czaykowski did his utmost to ease the situation. As a response to his pleas the Pasha is recorded as having said: “If you are insisting, he can sit down but only on the chair. You, in turn, take a place next to me on the divan. In my household I cannot bear the sight of a vassal sitting next to his lord. No matter what has happened, in my books they are merely your vassals”

based

>Ooga Kurwa, where da eurogibs at?

Attached: 1468446997279.png (1600x826, 46K)

Ottomans """"""didnt give a shit""""""" about Poland because they were scared. They could't do anythink agains Poland, and thats why they didn't focused on Commonwealth.

they didnt give shit about potato farms and jewnosed inbred sl*V(e) villagers

habsburg had all the wealth why waste time with potato chewing inbred fucks

white people ugly af

I can fully agree with this picture.
Help me get out of here please

These potato farms and jewnosed villagers destroyed o**omans army of pussies in Vienna,wich causes O**omans their power,and then they never raise again

we wuz

less than 5% of army was p*Lish rest habsburg

And this 5% was enought to defeat great(xDDDDDDDDD) o**omans army of dicklets

Attached: 1418340267482.jpg (306x306, 20K)

RIP wladyslaw III the KARA BOGA was too powerful for him

have sex

browner than you

Sheeeeeeeit. Das rite my nigga we cumin for u whyte bois. We wuz da real kangz n sheeeit before whytie took it all away. U be runnin to ur mama real soon wh*toids.

Attached: 07f9ed2936646bc491d999af9bd8a1e0.jpg (434x650, 57K)

different guy, I post on mena. Im not a kurd or any brown variety.