Eurovision 2019

Is Jow Forums ready for Eurovision 2019? 10 days before the show. Rehersals started today.

Attached: uro-1024x512.jpg (767x431, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxSt5pwHCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=CZQjBCvFd9E
youtube.com/watch?v=xjo3PIABpVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nD4ib9-laGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off autist

no boycott wtf lads

fuck off faggot boycott Israel

seething.

Attached: hatari-cake.jpg (713x475, 69K)

cope

This whole circus is a fucking joke.

>Eurovision
>in Tel Aviv
every year this shitshow only reinforces my hatred for continental faggotry

you're just angry because you used to win all the time but rarely make it to top 10 nowadays

how big are the odds the kikes are going to vent in gas when all the goyim are in the building as reparations for the shoah?

nah we stopped participating because dumb nigs don't vote for us due to us forcing them to suck our cocks for 500 years.

I don't even know whether or not my country participate this year in the shitty show

>Jews: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE ARE ANCIENT MIDDLE EASTERNERS WE ARE SEMITIC FROM PALESTINE"
>also Jews: "Look how European we are!"

when was the last time eesti won eurovision?

Turkey has guaranteed 12 televoting points from Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Azerbaijan and France. If you'd come back, it would be very easy for you to reach a high position with even a shit song.

the jews are actually promoting heritage and different cultures this year unlike the regular rainbow fag slogans and brown diversity.

it is. this guy from 2016 is back,

Attached: Sergey-Lazarev.jpg (650x433, 42K)

Obviously they are. Israel won't consume their export.

meanwhile Israel regularly defiles the holy city of jerusalem by holding gay pride parades there.

Lazarev is nice. At least not cringy Buranovskiye Babushki

babushkiband was based

the literally chose tel aviv instead of jerusalem because conservative rabbis would have gone berserk if eurovision were to be hosted in a holy city.

Attached: goim gtfo ree.png (580x322, 288K)

they're always trying to make it big here now we're in it (australia) but i couldn't care less
need it to fuck off pronto

this

Honestly it feels like has always been staged in Israel and Israel winning half of the editions.

That's because he is a faggot / panders to faggots like Madonna, Lady Gaga and other pop singers who basically exist because of fags except in this case he's a male so it attracts horny women too.
He's still worthy because at least he tries to follow music trends or tries in general in that shitshow named Eurovision.

>ask is Jow Forums ready for Eurovision 2019
>Jow Forums flocks thee thread reee it's in israel and has fags ree

that's all known fact, you can still enjoy this shit

Italy's candidate only won because he's a mutt and the stage name was Mahmoud, music was shit and none of spectators has voted for him, elected by journos, Ukraine threw a tantrum at Russia then this year didn't even appear because all the top 3 of their candidates refused to shill for Poroshenko & clowns, autistic #metoo strong body positive womyn Israeli song, muh nigger ships French song, faggots from Ireland and trannies from Austria, explicit plagiarism, mandatory breast showcasing act from East Europe, mandatory non white muslim or nigger from the West Europe and Scandinavia for the cuck olympics (if I recall correctly Sweden has almost chosen some song in Arab once), mandatory political message following the latest trend or EU approved narrative and many such editions. Some countries even avoid winning because hosting the contest is a waste of money.
>c-can still be enjoyed tho

Estonia was nice last year tho, it was the opera girl that did create her own song lyrics too if I recall correctly.

Also forgot about Russia not even hiding the fact they have sent the wheelchair singer twice for the sole purpose of getting sympathy votes from the euroliberals when they could have sent a proper candidate and avoid virtue signaling or baiting.

Finland is sexy

youtu.be/uxSt5pwHCH8

Attached: sebastian rejman.jpg (903x600, 40K)

I don't know what to think about our singer this year (still not sure if it's a he or a she).
I miss the old days, actually
youtube.com/watch?v=CZQjBCvFd9E

youtube.com/watch?v=xjo3PIABpVQ

wtf are those leather leggings

It's nothing new, last year it was in Portugal remember.

all the best french songs and artists were always sent by luxembourg
youtube.com/watch?v=nD4ib9-laGY

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

why didn't you send seemone instead of the gay crossdresser muslim? you could've gotten top 5 with her

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)