Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: backpack.jpg (675x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u3V_KIJDRN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what else is he supposed to carry his stuff in?

backpack is a nice piece of apparel
if I went outside more often I'd wear one even if empty just because

Attached: 1551279327004.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Backpacks are the best way to carry anything more than fits in a briefcase though.

what else is he supposed to carry his stuff in?

Why that fat bitch bully him ?

I love my backpack, we have been together for 12 years

Attached: P_20190505_004024.jpg (2592x4608, 3.65M)

Um a briefcase like a normal man. Fucking British niggas i swear y'all wallin, like i got stuff todoo

youtu.be/u3V_KIJDRN4 lmao why are women like this

stop bullying us for being bald. We didn't chose this fate

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Wearing a backpack after high school is pretty cringe.

cringe but based

If you dress like a teenage boy some people will make fun of you for it

what do you use for college? everyone wore backpacks here

It's the most hurtful thing you can say to a person so I don't think people will stop doing it anytime soon

compare it to being called small peepee or ultra manlet and those suddenly seem like compliments

You keep what you need in your car and plan your supplies. You are not going to make it in the real world if stay immature wearing a backpack.

I used the same backback from 1st class to the end of high school. In the end the bottom was completely worn out and it was essentially remade from duct tape.

Wew. Are Americans really like this? They fear the social backlash so much that they'd rather keep everything awkwardly in their car.
Lol, get a backbag already, retard. You can't take your car everywhere.

>backpacklets

Attached: abc.jpg (2976x3968, 2.61M)

What a dumb hohol roastie

americans have all sorts of mental blocks

>Americans that look like this make fun of peoples' appearance

Do americans....?

Attached: christine-sydelko-1519126914-view-0.jpg (460x374, 38K)

based be my bf pls
if not gay then fuck my sister

I remember when this was an every day thread

every day for weeks....

how feminine is her penis?

that sounds extremely stupid

wearing a rucksack is only acceptable if you are in education or are going hiking

5 petrodollars have been deposited to your account.

Ever heard of a messenger bag or briefcase you cringy adult children?

this

God, I bet you dress like an overgrown faggot.

Yes. There are actually people here that gets triggered over a backpack

Literal teenager. Embarrassing

messenger bags are considered gay in europe and the bags in the OP are normal
Is it the other way around in the USA?

i've heard about them. and?

So you're telling me grown men in business attire go to work with backpacks in England?

Imagine caring about what others think so much that you actually, unironically, inconvenience yourself.

They do here

I wonder what life is like for people like you. How do you even survive being in a constant state of fear? Don't you ever just get apathetic?

Attached: judgemental_cat.jpg (450x450, 25K)

of course

Attached: pepefroggie[1].jpg (800x450, 40K)

>messenger bag
You mean one of those handbags for girly men

>more than fits in a briefcase
Ever heard of literacy, faggot?

what even is business attire? the overwhelming majority of white collar workers just wear casual clothes to work. not everybody works at a hedge fund or some shit.

i think hes referring to the person taking the picture shaming him for wearing a backpack

pic related mine

Attached: classicblack.jpg (800x900, 99K)

plenty of them do in America too
>chad
backpack
>beta soyboi
man purse

Have sex please

t. Christine Sydelko

zoomer couture

Shut up, virgin freak.

>plenty of them do in America too
Maybe in your bumfuck flyover state. If you wear a backpack while commuting post undergrad enjoy looking like a clown

those backpacks look too small to fit a lot of important things desu

what about if it is snowing or raining? or do you live in a shithole state?

>messenger bag
sooooooooooooo fucking gay

Everyone in major cities or even people in smaller cities that takes public transport has a backpack or women have giant purses. There is so much shit to carry and your not going to hold it in your arms for 45 minutes of standing on the subway or 30 minutes of walking.

you have no idea what you're talking about LMAO
stay insecure homosexual

>materialism: the country

Clown

Attached: you.jpg (1024x749, 137K)

>Ever heard of a messenger bag
Man purse and inconvenient when carrying anything heavy.
>or briefcase you cringy adult children?
No one uses them anymore for the above reason. It was fine in 1950 when you just had a lunch and some papers inside.

Imagine thinking not dressing like a teenager makes you a homosexual

No, messenger bags used to be the norm here in the 2000s. He must live in some flyover. They are seen as a form of man purses now in any relevant area.

You should come to an actual city like NYC messenger bags are as rare as flip phones. Backpacks are what most people use.

Actually retarded

Do you live in Nebraska or something?

shoulderbags > briefcases and packpacks

Messenger bags are 100% not out of style but you can always use a briefcase as well. I really don't know what to say if you actually think wearing a backpack with biz casual or god forbid anything more formal is acceptable

like what? this isnt the 1990s/early 2000s you dont need to carry that many things around

not him but i live in nebraska and we dont wear gay ass hand bags, we use backpacks like functioning humans
although i did see one freak on my uni campus using a rolling backpack like a tard

ah yes the iconic 80s square wood tiles

>Maybe in your bumfuck flyover state. If you wear a backpack while commuting post undergrad enjoy looking like a clown
Rofl you've never been in a major city have you?

they also wear trainers to work sometimes simply because its more comfortable and no one really cares

I use binders for classes; I could not fit all my binders in that.
Also if I were to carry one of those backpacks around for small things I would look like a basic bitch

i had a shoulderbag before i got my kanken, it was suffering because it made my shoulder sore at the end of the day and would frequently fall off during the day

I live in Queens.
>no one really cares
Clearly, doesn't make it alright tho.

>carrying shit around in the modern age
for what purpose, everything is digital

Wait, there's something wrong with adults wearing backpacks? Here in the UK it's the norm and even kinda trendy.

I work as an engineering consultant by wall street plenty of consultants, bankers and traders with backpacks and I dont just mean 22 year olds. My laptop is a 17 inch monster and the battery pack is about the same weight. Add to that papers, my lunch in glass containers as well as random things for going out after work or and umbrella and I pretty much carry 50lbs a day often standing and walking for 45 minutes. There is no other useful thing. I had a messenger bag before and it sucked and having 50lbs in a brief case (if it even fits) is not feasible. If I drove maybe something else would work but like almost everyone else I don't want to pay 40 dollars a day for parking.

i meant that your employer isnt going to throw a hissy fit if youre wearing new balances or yeezys or whatever trainers with your suit, especially if youre a lecturer

ok, bend over

Queens is practicly a suburb. Besides you should know people use backpacks commuting in NYC. Where do you work and how do you commute?

What were you wearing at the time? Check out Manhattan Portage, most of their shit isn't very stylish but its very durable and relatively comfy

why in the hell are you carrying a 17 inch laptop in this day and age? get a tablet for your work

Attached: Capture.png (310x473, 128K)

you're a mum doesn't take credit cards so I need to carry money around

gee I wonder, maybe for the screen size? what the fuck kind of work is anyone gonna do with a 10 inch tablet you stupid millenial?

Attached: арт-барышня-красивые-картинки-Julia-Razumova-3874518.jpg (800x800, 99K)

>What were you wearing at the time? Check out Manhattan Portage, most of their shit isn't very stylish but its very durable and relatively comfy
Ine designed for the laptop. The strap kept getting fucked up and the weight distribution was garbage.

Nigger wannabe whore

>13 inch laptop
>CADwork, electrical and control simulations, 3d lighting rendering, etc.
The thing is a work horse and even then for some midlevel simulations it takes 5 minutes for calculations. I'm getting a new one in a few weeks that has a price tag of 4800.

How much of their self esteem issues do they have to project in order to perceive backpacks as something people should be embarrassed of using?

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Only Americans can be that insecure

Post your backpacks

Attached: 20190504_125524.jpg (4160x2336, 2.33M)

Just put it in the trunk of your car, don't need to carry all that shit all the time.

God you idiots will argue over anything. A man waiting in line is causing a huge stir because he has a backpack.

Attached: 1544121680706.jpg (249x243, 12K)

Why does Jow Forums hate messenger bags and call them gay? Even based Jack Bauer used one all the time while killing towelheads and saving America.

Attached: jackbauerbag2.jpg (220x329, 12K)

Attached: Jack-Bauer-s-Day-9-Hero-Messenger-Bag-Flashlight-4.jpg (715x720, 94K)

The gun makes it look even more gay

Backpacks are based and practicalpilled. You can carry a lot of weight and still have your hands free. The only people willing to hang bags from one shoulder or carry shit in their hands all the time are WOMEN.

Attached: 3154240_615472.jpg (560x840, 113K)

yep, work in bank and even the big boy traders coming with backpacks.

What is gay about a nice gun?

Attached: gun-american-flag-constitution.jpg (740x435, 263K)

Fag.
Nigger.
This isn't the 19th century.