>A town in Croatia now has 187cm (6'2) average height

Tallest in the world. How will Dutchlets recover? To be fair, some town in Bosnia and Montenegro probably has 190+, but they are too 3rd world to participate in the competition.

Attached: 1556962723732.jpg (581x823, 176K)

Do Hrvatska niggas really look like this?

Attached: D4BFCA16-268E-4511-A5D9-36806DF55493.png (220x220, 843)

STOP MAKING HEIGHT THREADS

we should really subject the balkans to another round of carpet bombing until the ensuing famine brings them back down to an acceptable average height

I think life can be really good, but too bad I was born a 172 cm manlet.... my life is over, even women are taller thzn me, I have no.choice but to kms no, fuck it

>dalmatians

they're not Croats but Bosnianniggers

Did they use actual measurements or is this based on the self-report meme?

In the Lowlands it's >self-reported, but is actually verified in the Chad Dinaric Alps region

You are the new Jorge

I'm still taller and I'm white so I win.

measured unlike us who self reported, also our average height is decreasing day by day on national basis and guess why

Immigration?

dutch manlets eternally btfo

DING DING DING DING DING

please stop being tall

>wake up
>be 191 cm Illyrian
feels good

Attached: 1493981843660s.jpg (224x250, 7K)

>Taller than the Dutch
>Still have a much lower IQ

What gives?

Anyone who has ever vacationed in Croatia knows every 2nd person is like Goliath. I never felt that way in the Netherlands. It's even more apparent in Croatia because only white people vacation there as well, while Dutch cities are filled with 5'7 Ahmeds.

What do Dinaric ubermenscht think of manlet ? How often do you see a 170 cm midget ?

Why can't we get these guys to immigrate instead of the roaches and rapists.

Well, the manlet cutoff is 6'8 though.

Uhh sweetie didn't you hear that the ancient croats and bosnians were ancient ostrogoth nordics?

Dalmatians are basically roaches, I mean they look like them

Attached: Dalmatian Hajduk.jpg (1500x1500, 190K)

I mean, im 1.96 so im still taller than most of you guys in the balkan. When i went on vacation there i only saw old manlets