This is what my paternal ancestors (Aryans) raped when they came to India

>This is what my paternal ancestors (Aryans) raped when they came to India

Attached: Sindhi Woman.jpg (700x1051, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-do-you-think-about-Tamannas-navel-Why-is-Tamanna-always-showing-her-navel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would have done the same

>tfw no desi gf

This is what my Aryan ancestors raped when they invaded Europe.

Attached: BB5E3771-85A5-4690-9982-BB7DEB6BDACB.jpg (461x666, 43K)

Looks like a slightly pajeet version of Emilia Clarke

Attached: 149D125C-FDE3-4935-BE97-77D28E8BC1AB.jpg (623x911, 62K)

Also she’s the result of the rape you idiot. The original Indian women’s looked like this, the elite of the Indus Valley civilisation.

Then rape happened and that’s how we (Indo-Aryans) were born.

A similar thing happened in Europe where the Yamnaya raped the blondies producing Euro-Aryan cultures.

Attached: C81CDC81-1DC3-4D13-870D-390EABDDFEA9.jpg (333x500, 24K)

Emilia Clarke is a slightly pajeet version of Emilia Clarke

Emilia Clarke is 1/8th Indian. Her Great Grandmother got poo’d or something

Highly doubt that IVC people would have looked like AASI-heavy people.

Attached: G25_South_Asia_PCA.png (971x572, 40K)

this

Attached: E914C3FD-4C8E-4239-A963-B0386FF2B9EA.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

>is 1/8th Indian. Her Great Grandmother got poo’d or something
Honestly, I think shes full of shit. It's like the southern whites here with their supposed great grandparent that was Cherokee despite DNA disproving it. There is enough swarthiness in native Britons to explain having a dark grandmother. It's just more special snowflake shit in my opinion.

>Jow Forumstard meme
How about you go back?

Wrong pic. The guy in the left looks Iranian who likely has a comparable steppe admixture to north Indians on average (lower than the upper castes). Corded/Andronovo men would have looked like this.

Attached: corded ware man.jpg (364x405, 128K)

AFAIK IVC was itself a mix between Iran pastoral and South Asian hunter Gatherer. IVC is proposed to have their own caste system which had the predominant Iran pastoral peoples on top and the Hunter Gatherers Ancestry peoples on the bottom.

I say this because the South of India has a completely different caste system and the South Indian upper castes have higher Iran_N ancestry while having negligible Aryan ancestry. Not talking about S. Indian Brahmins here since they are mixed migrants who arrived much later. What I’m saying is that Dravidian culture flourished around IVC, and the decline of the Indus Valley caused an inward migration, which was followed by Aryan migration into India. Some were caught up in the war who probably got enslaved and destroyed while the others made it beyond the Vindhya mountains cutting off contact from the Aryans until much later.

But, that woman doesn’t look AASI. AASI have different facial features.

>inb4 have sex

Cuckjeet

i dunno, I know like 10 people who have distant indian ancestry, its really common among middle class people to be like 1/8 indian

>tf
>tp

stupid meme for what was a good discussion

Emilia actually looks mixed with something or Med though. I’ve always thought so.

it's only one cuck doing that under my flag, and you can bet your ass it's not me

looks swiss/austrian/french imo, she looks exotic and has darker skin than most british women

I think she's just too attractive to be British at the end of the day.

Attached: a-emilia-clarke-image-replacement.jpg (768x1025, 118K)

We don't exactly know what IVC society was like, but it is plausible to suggest that the iran neolithic people could have discriminated against natives. After all, the pre-IVC north Indian cultures (native AASI/Vedda-like) seem to have undergone a rapid shift with the migration of a small farming culture. Such a quick shift could imply an invasion, just like the Aryan invasion.

I suppose that a typical IVC person would look like a mixture between a Sindhi and a south Indian upper caste (albeit non Brahmin since they bring in a steppe element to the south) individual.

Yes, I would probably guess French or Spanish if I didn’t know.

I heard some if the lower class soldiers who served in the raj came back with native wives. It's odd considering how rare mixing was with the English in new world colonies. My British ancestry goes back to 1620 and managed to only reproduce with NW europeans (took a DNA test that was a gift).

Have you seen catherine zeta jones? She looks way more "Med" than Emelia Clark

lols, how about sansa?

>just too attractive
She's practically a dwarf, that kills any facial attractiveness imo.

She is quite attractive, but her moonhead certifies her Britishness.

>muh tall women
Closet homo meme. Women are supposed to be small and cute.

Attached: 5bbcb7e3bde70f36b769352d-750-563.jpg (750x563, 85K)

>catherine zeta jones

i never see british people like that irl, med looking people are rare outside a few exotic celebs

FRENCH

not french

I have a girl that looks like this in my class but her bf is some 6’2” Punjabi Chad with a massive ego and forearms.

How do I cuck him?

Just cope and fap to her FB/Insta pics.

>How do I cuck him?
I don't think you can.

Is he a Jat?

>catherine zeta jones
She could easily (obviously) pass for Med but she still strikes me more as simply an exotic Brit like Sean Connery rather than having the actual influence of of any foreign output. Though if she came out one day saying she had a Spanish grandparent I wouldn’t at all be surprised either. It’s entirely plausible that Emilia could be making it all up because she can easily get away with it, I just think it explains things about her appearance, and moreover I don’t see why she would. I think the Native American thing would be a little different because it’s highly romanticized and we shared land and history with them for a long time them actually allowed rumors to foster and flourish over time. But then again I don’t really know all that much about Britain’s relationship with India or vice versa and their social interactions during that time.

>I know like 10 people who have distant indian ancestry, its really common among middle class people to be like 1/8 indian

Attached: 1544400777019.jpg (480x439, 25K)

This. White Aryans conquered the Indus Valley people to produce the modern Northern Indians at least. The southern ones have less Aryan blood.

The guy on the left is mixed himself. The conquerors were white and bred with a Caucasoid race (Dravidians) composed of hunter-gathers and Iranian farmers. I think the Dravidians went south then bred with more hunter-gathers to produce the darker Indians.

*The remaining Dravidians

>Catherine Zeta Jones
She dips beneath lasers

oh my god you insane fucking nigger.

you post on indiachan dont you?

you're literally insane posting this same shit everywhere daily

Can there be one Indian thread sans niggers fighting over genetics

quora.com/What-do-you-think-about-Tamannas-navel-Why-is-Tamanna-always-showing-her-navel
Look at the related questions

>Can there be one Indian thread sans niggers fighting over genetics
There are plenty. You seem like a newfag here. Also, you're on fucking Jow Forums. Everyone is a race autist here.

>During shooting, who are the people who touch Tamanna's navel while doing the navel touching scene? How do they do a navel touching scene with...

>How many times do actors or directors kiss actresses in their navels for capturing a single navel kissing scene in a film?

>Why does Tamanna have a milky navel?

kek, based navelfags.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>milky navel

Attached: 1531345302835.jpg (270x278, 81K)

Emilia Clarke looks more like this
Emilia Clarke does not look Indian

Attached: Gabriella Hámori (Hungarian) 1.jpg (644x429, 66K)

>implying indians were that pale

basically this. Indian genetic composition can be categorized into two broad sections, Ancient North Indians, and Ancient South Indians. Ancient North Indians can be further broken down into Steppe Invaders and ancient Iranian farmers, while Ancient South Indians are composed of Ancient Ancestral South Indian, most closely related to people of Andaman islands, and more Iranian farmers.

Attached: mATkmhv.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

reposting my ane

Attached: ANE_K7.png (857x441, 17K)

>were
But there are paler looking Indians than that today though.

Where can i get dna results like this? Is there an actual test or did you just make this on ms paint?

Post your face so we know how you look like

What is your ethnicity?

He said Indian version of implying Emilia doesn’t look Indian to begin with. And that chick barely looks in the first place.

>rather than having the actual influence of of any foreign output.
both are irish

Looked more like this

Attached: D95DC02E-0CC0-4664-8934-B8CAC1F2793C.jpg (620x349, 111K)

That is a WHG. EEF were lighter skinned and darker eyed than regular WHGs.

BROWN BVLLS

yes, but indigenous Indians were likely dark in complexion.

what is ASE? Ancient South Eurasian?

While western WHG (specifically the ones descended primarily from Magdalenians) did fuck a lot of farmer women, they were not Indo-Europeans. That and they got fucked by CWC apparently since Andronovo has plenty of U5a.

what I don't understand is why were the EEF, originating in Anatolia, lighter in complexion compared to WHG. I thought light skinned evolved in response to low UV radiation of northen climates?

>muh genetics
Still you all look like you’re smeared with shit.

>Northern climates.

Have you ever been to the arctic? If you have then you would know that a snowy environment is very reflective and can give you awful sun burns. White skin is favoured in regions with low sunlight, kind of like cloudy forests.

its similar to Ancestral south indian

Grats

stormfront is that way------->

Tbh, so did everyone before the neolithic to bronze ages. The farmers and their lifestyle is probably the push which resulted in selection for fairer skinned alleles since they were mostly limited to the cloudy environments of central European forests.

Attached: levels.jpg (1352x1340, 309K)

How far did the glaciers in Europe extend during the paleolithic ---> the neolithic?

Youre welcome.

Gedmatch using 23andme raw data

Guess first

Paleolithic- pretty much all of Scandinavia and northwestern Europe. The presence of cloudy forests are more important the the lack of glaciers and within the context of Europe they began to make a comeback around the mesolithic but then farmers were already in Europe by the neolithic and spread their fair skinned alleles right around that time. The last of the WHGs who had some farmer admixture could have selected for the fair skinned alleles, but that would obviously not be representative of all WHGs before them.

Farmers are to thank for:
-light skinned alleles
-lactose tolerance
-civilization

No, europeans are descendents of the lost ancient civilisation or the least diluted atleast.

Iranian?

Not happening

Yes it is

Which one in particular? WHGs seem to not be civilized. There were plenty of farmer civilizations/proto-civilizations that rose and fell in Europe between the neolithic settlement and PIE migrations. Europeans do partially descend from those civilizations.

did the farmers utilize livestock that much? I would have assumed lactose tolerance came from Yamnaya considering they were pastoralist

Yamnaya had pretty much zero evidence of lactose tolerance meanwhile almost everyone in Funnelbeaker society seemed to be lactose tolerance. Pastoralists probably thought in the short term and utilized their live stock for food meanwhile farmers being settled people would have had to think for the further future and probably started selecting for a lactose tolerance mutation once it appeared very rapidly.

That and farming society provides food for more individuals. More individuals -> more chances for mutations -> more chances for mutations to spread in future generations.

Atlanteans.

Aryans didn't come from germany you retard.

Is this Cro-Magnon larp? Cro Magnons are the least likely late Aurignacians to have formed a farming society. The only pre-Natufian/Iberomauricians who could have formed a basic farming community are the Grimaldi people and even they could not have gone too far.

>Still you all look like you’re smeared with shit.

Attached: 1556979367125.gif (2000x800, 540K)

I don't think he implied that. He probably said that because most Germans tend to have a higher PIE admixture than most Indians do. In truth, both of you got raped, he represents the EEF while you represent the south Asians.

Atlanteans were having a civilisation long before the denizens of europe started farming.

Proofs? Also Iberomaurician colonies don't count.

Good lord here we go again

Punjabi actually

Look up what plato wrote about atlantis, what he learned from solon and the scrolls of aziz.

Makes sense I guess. I assume that out of the 29.83%, some 10% or so comes from the Iran neolithic farmers in IVC (judging by the amount of ENF-like DNA that you have, since Iran_N people themselves were ~20% ANE). This means that 19.83% if your ANE comes from Andronovo. Andronovo themselves were about 40.8% EHG (EHG = 80% ANE) and some 29.6% CHG (CHG = 20% ANE) which results in it being 38.56% EHG. This means that you are around 51% steppe MLBA or something. Sort of like around Khatri tier.

My ancestors

Plato's stories are wrapped in several layers of analogy. Do not take it literally like that. However the story might be based on a distant memory of a near eastern farming community or that or some other Mediterranean culture like some Iberomaurucian colony, though I highly doubt that it is literal.

shut the fuck up farm*id

Attached: 94CB0239-0C3C-4219-9265-2A00047169A9.jpg (827x1066, 237K)

Want me to share any other Gedmatch/dnaland or whatever stuff or are you satisfied?

>51% steppe MLBA
steppe bVll

Addendum
Caste wise am Jatt.

CAn you tell me what this means? Regarding HG vs farmer vs steppe? Also didnt steppe people have farmer and Whg dna anyway? Or were they purely ANE?

ANE 15.73 pct
ASE 2.89
WHG-UHG 62.51
West african .28
ENF 18.57

How steppe am i? How farmer? How HG?

Well I am fine with what I have seen but if you have more info that you want to post then go ahead.

Interesting, makes sense since Punjabi Jatts are close to Khatris. Haryanavi Jatts and Rors have a higher steppe admixture + lower IVC admixture.

WHG bull. You sound very European. The ENF and ANE are both fairly low. I am interested to know your general region of origin.

German, every type of british and irish, go farther back and theres some more flavors of german though (austrian, dutch, swiss) and my great grandma was a german from austria hungary. Danube swabian i guess.

Why am i so high in WHG? I thought Nw euros were steppe, i dunno

Actually can i just get a description of what the groups truly are, this ancient dna stuff is confusing and groups seem to stem from other groups

Seriously? Your ANE admixture seems low. That ANE admixture implies slightly above a 30% PIE admixture which is more typical for people like the southern French and southern Germans. Irish people are like 49% PIE with the English being around 40% PIE on average.

The high WHG makes sense. Europeans tend to have a lot of WHG from the EEF ancestry since EEF was made of plenty of WHG as well.

Have a look at pic related which is from a recent paper. It seems that the WHG admixture in Europeans has been underestimated thus far. Modern Europeans might be more native than previously thought.

Attached: admixture middle east.jpg (654x527, 116K)