This is the best university on Earth

youtu.be/35vY_c6h23I

This is the best university on Earth.

Attached: BA3B197F-850E-4502-9252-AB95DFC261AA.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

why do american girls always look so good like they all have that glowing skin and decent looks

How much did her mum have to pay to get in do you think?

butterface like all other american girls

so what is it that supposedly makes these people so much smarter and more capable than the rest of us?

Rich parents

vitamins(specialized)

That was so not interesting. The first 5 minutes are so pointless they just draaaag...

Whore.

Donate 50k and spend one year in jail and your child to can go to harvard!

This bitch is the epitome of white privilege

god I hate rich people they will have it coming just you see

Remember poorfags, this is the life you should be aspiring to for you and you children.

Fuck you
No they don’t. It’s all fake

Honestly, observing richfags be rich just makes me want to remove kulak consequences be damned.

>yoga
>meditation

Attached: 1553408123447.jpg (1024x467, 60K)

they work really, really hard. it's almost unbelievable.

I hate these girls. I know a girl who talks about how amazing it is to go to the gym, then go meet one of her hook up friends, have sweaty intense sex, go home, shower, and then sit all clean in her bed with a glass of wine and watch something on Netflix. She does that almost everyday.

When you think that billions of people toil their shitty life away so that people like this girl can keep living their pointless little egotistical life, it really does make you want to remove kulaks...

easily one of the most attractive harvard students I’ve ever seen. horrible place
t. harvard grad ‘18

On average: their intelligence. Harvard students score far higher on the SAT/ACT (which are thinly veiled IQ-tests) than students at most other universities. This is a tough fact for many jealous poorfags to swallow, but it´s the truth.

everything about that video looks fake af

mit and caltech students score higher than harvard. Not sure about stanford but they probably do as well

Of course it is. Most vloggers do that

Creepy

how is that "good looking" ?

It’s not really creppy. It’s just slutty

Future wine aunt lol

Difference between Harvardites and the billion pajeets and chinks is simply money.

They're smart sure, but they get literally live life on easy mode, so they can use their brains

In the video, she says her favorite class is gender studies.

You mean so unspecialy similar ?

I won’t lie. If I had the chance to live like that, I would.

>mit and caltech students score higher than harvard.
Is this supposed to negate my claim?
>Not sure about stanford but they probably do as well
Doubtful. Stanford wasn´t originally a polytechnic (unlike MIT and Caltech), and doesn´t have a much better mathematics/physics programme than Harvard.

Methamphetamine

money

i REFUSE to believe this girl is smarter than me.

Oxford >>> H*rvard

t. Balliol for Classics + President of the Oxford Union