What was the goal of the eu again?

what was the goal of the eu again?

Attached: 47682409_7.png (1242x1669, 167K)

the best fuckover schemes are born under a star, Popoliopo Popinii

you two literally live on German gibs

to make Germany prosper while fucking over every other country

wtf i want my money back now

the eu got it

Feeding German banks?

WTF

What's the problem though? Looks pretty sweet to me man

This. Hitler would be proud.

Attached: hitler anime45.jpg (592x386, 41K)

NEDERLAND STERK

Daily reminder that France wouldn't let us unify withtout joining the Euro. Kohl literally said it was a bit of a shit deal but still worth it. For Germany the EU was always a project to reintegrate into Europe while France was just looking to make bank and look how it backfired BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAv

>thinking the eu is the same as the eurozone

Greece education everyone

So, Greece benefits from the Euro...

Are you saying the eurozone is not a part of the eu?

to make medshits suffer

Not really since you're going into a recession now

Attached: _106347948_germany_gdp-nc.png (2666x2166, 245K)

>impact of currency on prosperity
Rember to salt and season all fields

do you see the how the forecast goes after 2019? looks like growth, albeit slow growth

dutchoids disgust me

Weak growth easily reversible by a fluctuating market, a trade war with you and the slowing down of China. Maybe some renewed crisis will come up like the 2008 one, the one the eu caused.

>the one the eu caused
Lmao
Go take a class of basic economics please

Euro banks were involved, the eu never controlled or checked their practices therefore the eu is responsible for the crisis.

Hmm yes fuck us harder

>retards actually believe this

Then why did it start with a mortgage bubble in the US?
Jesus even kids now what happened

Damn no wonder Italians hate Germans

you mean the bubble euro banks had heavily invested in?

Too bad it was GSEs that kickstarted the crisis, not banks (which were American anyway)

Wrong. Banks and their subsidiarie companies were the ones who messed up the real estate market. Selling subprime loans, packaging them and reselling ad infinitum.

No. Two main GSEs held 45% of the total MBS market (against a 32% of American banks) and their share of MBS grew from around 5% in 1981 to almost 50% right before the crisis. Even a retard knows that. What was the first great bank to default (later bought by J. P. Morgan?)
The EU has many defects. Starting the great recession isn't one

This graph makes no sense. Greeks constant whining about the EU really irritates me. What a fucking parasites. You would be poorer than Egypt if it wasn't for the EU. EU gives you billions of Euro every month, you are also the second largest receiver of EU funds, thousands of Greeks work in Germany, and despite everything the EU is doing for them they keep whining and blaming them for their own corrupt government.

They cheated and lied to the EU about their debt and deficit numbers, kept borrowing money to finance their public spending, then the banks discovered they were being lied to, stopped the lending and Greece went bankrupt, and started blaming the EU. What a fucking parasitic rats. If you don't like it, leave and go join the African Union. Lets see how well you do outside of EU.

Attached: -1x-1.png (1200x998, 88K)