What is the strangest, most out of place, bizarre or culturally disconnected region of your country...

What is the strangest, most out of place, bizarre or culturally disconnected region of your country? In the lower 48 of the United States, New Mexico is the black sheep.

Attached: New-Mexico.jpg (700x467, 39K)

Sardinia

t. Sardinian

Fuck off New Mexico is fine.

It's Wyoming that is fucking out there

Wyoming is weird, but New Mexico's culture is nothing more than nuclear testing sites, Breaking Bad, alien conspiracies and weird hippy artwork.

South Tyrol

t. south tyrolean

the far north

Pike County Pennsylvania is basically a void besides Interstate 84.

>austrian land
>italian
"no"

You are german

Twin Peaks, Una-Sana Canton

Florida is a literal jungle swamp.

Nevada is the real weirdest state, it's basically a wasteland.

Attached: 1512574623902.jpg (2550x1700, 994K)

Tasmania because half of it is a rainforest and the other half is a mine where all of the inhabitants are trapped inside are related to one another

Belgrade

Probably the "seven sisters " states

Most people still wonder if it's even india

It's green and ALWAYS raining , full of tribal ooga boogas and they are mongoloids asian looking dog eating tribes

South Jeolla province. People are killed and found in the ocean without their face on. We can't say this in Korean websites because people call it some kinds of discrimination against the area, but it's true.

>People are killed and found in the ocean without their face on.
why are their faces removed

Attached: 1477335591766.png (211x246, 11K)

To hide who the bodies used to be, I guess. Most of them worked on saltfields and mostly in very bad conditions like mentalandphysicaldisorder.

this picture is inspiring in the starkest sense of the word

that's some scary shit.

Saw a vice documentary about disabled people being used as slaves in this area

Attached: pigeon-brain.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg (860x569, 44K)

arab
kraut

oklahoma

Acre
Apparently nothing happens there, last thing I heard about them was about a guy that went missing and after that they found some weird statues and manuscripts about some alien/Illuminati shit

Attached: 1280px-Acre_in_Brazil.svg.png (1280x1265, 349K)

Where are the gas chambers?
Did you guys sabotage our fight for freedom just to copycat our concentration camps?

probably the highlighted area as it's amazon rainforest and borders brazil, people there very often know how to speak portuguese and have nothing in common with the rest of the country. it's all degeneracy down there.

ok since you don't like it anymore can we have it back? you took it from us because of Bolivia or something and I'm tired of having my kuruminha maid smuggle cupuaƧu for me

Attached: 1025057-peru-vas-travel-mapa-de-la-selva.jpg (306x403, 58K)