Are the falklands argentinians, user? Are you with us?

Are the falklands argentinians, user? Are you with us?

Attached: clxrxkqj18a11.jpg (640x532, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, they are yours
fuck anglos

if you conquer them, sure. good luck, user

if they try again we will nuke Buenos Aires

Even the penguins there don't want you lmao

imagine if the brits hadn't gone to war over the falklands
it would be another latino shithole instead of the idyllic mini scotland in the south atlantic that it is

Yes please nuke Buenos Aires but only the red things, you will make us a big favour

Attached: 000.jpg (953x675, 110K)

YES!
Thats a win-win for me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum
Don't think so mate. Next war make sure the bomb fuses work

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

Nope.

You "Spaniard" cum buckets weren't there when the US and the UK decided to kick the shit out of them all up and down South America. No, you don't get it back because it never belonged to your government to begin with.

You don't see me making pathetic attempts at invading New Zealand simply because we owned it like 200 years ago

and that's bad because? If you do that we would nuke London and Birmingham

You can't nuke anything Muhammed

We support you fuck Espanyicks.

The funniest part is that they never even owned them though.

Mohammed, are you stupid? you'd be doing Argentineans a favor by nuking Buenos AKA Porteños Putos.

Yes we did

Absolute state of Argentina.

Do they even have a military?

Attached: e8e.png (277x271, 8K)

Colombiano inmundo kys la capital es lo unico bueno del pais, el resto son monitos

People forget that the US and UK fought Spain into their cuckshed back when they still had an empire. It's not yours because you want it. We're also not letting go because those places cost blood.

Why does Brits and argies want so much that useless island? Does it have oil or something like that?

I support the right of self-determination and the growing chilean community in the Falklands that is already over 6% of the population officially. (Though considering that the chilean candidate got 13% of the votes is probably much higher).

Fuck off, stupid brit. I am angry with you

Attached: 1556495812908.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

just wait a few years, the res of the eurofags will tell you the same

There are only 2000 people living in the Falklands. If someone's grandma forgot to vote then that would influence an election.

Only low IQ monkeys still fight over those useless islands, and there are a lot of Low IQ monkeys in my country

Ahem ahem

Porteño pelotudo, ¿vos qué te crees? vete a garchar a tu madre y dejá de tocarme los huevos, pedazo de boludo.

You are a bad man. I hate you

Attached: 1546131876774.jpg (474x269, 14K)

Segui traficando cocaina en el norte

Maybe no that useless as you think.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-04-23-37-07-1.png (720x1030, 371K)

no
based

>>
If we were truly allowed to keep Arctic territory, you know it will mostly go to China and the USA right?

yes absolutely fuck anglos

WW3 will occur before anyone puts their hands on Antarctica

And that could happen, in a near future.

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Australia has claimed 40% of Antarctica for themselves

Tierra del Fuego is closer to Antarctica

reverse trianon, the falklandszigetek are rightfully hungarian territory

Attached: 1517679440696.png (420x467, 153K)

Uruguayans

Attached: LasMalvinasSonUruguayas.png (615x360, 40K)

Is it bad I instinctively reach for the holster of my gun when I see this gibberish

As you can see be the nearest, with muhammads, isn't the most important point of the question.
And it's a very close island, anyway.

No it's just sad to see. Many dead Mexican'ts in the future

>back
This implies the Falklands ever belonged to Argentina, which isn't true.

argentina should take all of all of chile and uruguay and lastely paraguay

nah
the islanders like to be british

>United States: I want Canada
>Britain: No
Whoa

No. Las Malvinas son mexicanas.

desu canada should be annexed by the USA

the entire point of canada is that it is not USA you retard
it is our raison d'etre, and has been for 300 years

We got uppity because we had established a military big enough to protect our trading routes. It was a huge mistake to go into Canada at that point. If they had waited, maybe 20-40 years to do it, Eastern Canada would be part of the United States.

When they did it? It was a horrifically stupid idea when Britain still had an empire and had a full-level enough of our shit.

OK you dont need to call me a retard user
qubéquois

Share to us more of your knownledge, americanon.

Attached: ms.jpg (174x183, 14K)

oh your geography is superior

How so?

large portions of arable land
big rivers that are easily navigable
and lastely the isolation

I will always... AMWAYS stand with Argentina. Please kill every single angl*id and take them back.

as an argie please do it , with the influx of sjw , feminism and eternal corruption you coming from there you will be doing us a favor ,it will be the finall straw so this shitty country can break away in tiny states/countries we had the same chances with the chaos of the year 2001 with " el corralito" was the perfect time for a countrywide separation asn an argie i hate the term "argentinean" more than chileans do

Most of the loyalists in the thirteen colonies moved to Canada, so I'm sure that the war of 1812 just boosted their morale and wasn't the main reason they haven't joined you.

Why the British Empire lost the war of American Revolution has a lot to do with their lack of understanding. Terrain, the people that had to live there?

They had to face a volunteer military that knew all of it and didn't particularly care about the conventions of war. It was the first time the British military, under Napoleonic tactics, had to deal with an insurgency military. They were not prepared.

>Next war make sure the bomb fuses work
*le boker face*

Attached: simon weston.jpg (985x1500, 209K)

Most of the loyalists actually stayed behind, it's just that Canada was barely populated by that point, so a significant portion of the Anglo population there in 1812 was made up of the minority who had left.

pre-napoleonic tactics, even

yeah iknow about

Malvinas are unironically Argentinian

Attached: 1441921196621.png (1023x642, 258K)

>tú sos

1812 forced us to modernize and centralize the military

We invaded Canada with New York state militias ffs

>Fuck, the british lost the war. Ah, well, let's just stay here and hope the rebels won't give us shit cause of it.
Funny how people often exactly overattached to their nationality as they usually claim.

cringe

Kerguelen is Peruvian too.

Attached: 1436442034358.jpg (387x624, 40K)

If a book was written on how to counter insurgency, the first chapter should be very large and about how the British bumblefucked the colonial revolution.

Emit the part where the French trained American militia? Why? It proved even then that the trained gun could be trained on you eventually. Creating a trained military populace doesn't mean that they're now a part of your military. Dumbfuck ideas where you only look one step ahead. Maybe train them only enough that they have a severe inherent flaw that nobody else sees but you. That USED to work.

Go back to pol. You, bald mammal, immoral, american, unitedstatian.

i sold it for some fucking

Attached: wallhaven-84354.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

So china then?

Extremely redpilled post

to be honest i don't care

They're Dutch

Dont dislike Argentineans probably nice people never been there

fren

Attached: 1554088938186.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Europe was busy with Napoleon at the time, you idiot. If you had waited 20-40 years you would have had your ass handed to you.

Cmon dont burst the bubble mate little power trips on the internet is all they have

You can claim whatever you want but if you can not defend it, it's not yours and shouldn't be, your entire country is a containment sṕace for the ones we don't want here, you're country in fact works as a dumpster

so mean and rude, i thought we were frens

Attached: 1518995721879.png (504x504, 166K)

You mean islas malvinas?
Of course it is

we have no friends bro

You're under a proxy. No real argie would call Malvinas "Falklands"
And no, Falklands are Bri'esh. Why do you need it anyway, except for ideological reasons?

Yes, now post belly

But I have a chileno friend

Malvinen insels are a Swiss Canton

you're not my friend anymore

Attached: 1428688755720.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

he trap
sorry friend

No, no friend.

Attached: 1538211083421.jpg (385x375, 35K)

The Falklands are Irish

Doesn't Argentina also claim the South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands?

No.
No.

We will protect these lands against all our none avian foes.

Attached: falkland-islands-penguins-44.jpg (968x681, 93K)

What's even there? Who cares?

Have to be honest with you lads I love the thought of holding the falklands, the pooplands, poorthern direland, gifartlar and whatever else in perpetuity for the sole reason that it makes brownies and amerimutts seethe like a steam boiler.