Muh heritage, anyone? :*)

Muh heritage, anyone? :*)

Attached: sadlife.png (1200x660, 496K)

Jesus Christ. Kill yourself dude

Why are hapas so unhinged?

Your mom didn't beat you enough

hapas are fucking subhumans

Why do hapas have so much self-pity?

My mom had the dignity to take me to only Chinese establishments. I guess she only "trusted" Chinese people but everywhere I went... dentist, doctor, art class, music class, hair cutters, all Chinese. To this date, I still have immensely Chinese habits, even rely on Chinese food as a psychological comfort to myself, and consider myself culturally Chinese, yet my father, like many other Hapas' fathers, is white.

I found it odd in retrospect why she would do this, yet fail to marry a Chinese man.

It's this grand irony in this world, that the same people telling Eurasians to be proud to be Asian, are the ones who openly refuse to marry anything but white males. The even grander irony is that they never really considered that when millions of them do it, it would raise red flags in the minds of the same people they had hoped would be the great bridges between East and West but really just represented the violent balkanization of the genders within the Asian community.

THE EVEN GREATER IRONY is that the so called purported Eurasian "intelligence" would eventually arrive at the same conclusion we did, and this would only have been a matter of time.

Just further proof that Mao did nothing wrong.

Attached: mao didnt do anything wrong.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Jesus fuck. I'm sure glad I'm not a Hapa.

Attached: 1556790202437.jpg (780x438, 35K)

>far right
>mentally ill
Checks out

based comrade

As a hapa would you ideally want to marry and procreate with a chinese or white person? Curious.

marry with lady death probably

Neck yourself you disgusting deranged mutt freak. Back to r/hapas

Man i'm gonna make my Japanese gf have an abortion if she has a son CHRIST

I have a Japanese gf too but I think my what-if son can get away with it. Since my CHI genes are dominant.

>CHI genes are dominant.
You're gonna make filipinos

Fug even if I'm on the lighter skin side?

You're not gonna make Kazakh looking hapas thats for sure. Maybe lightskinned filipinos

Lol, take a look at lgbt and tell me their political views, retard

what is the final solution for the mixed race people (including latinos) problem?

Bullets or sex slaves

Hello

Attached: 1545063043797.png (3916x1948, 1.12M)

SEETHING

interesting but the image is fake, wmaf produce mentally ill deranged hapas whereas amwf produce normal productive hapas.
wmaf = lust , perversion, hatred of asian male = insane hapa
amwf = love, happyness, traditional culture = alpha male normal hapa

see this is why people who beat their kids are fucking retards and hypocrites in denial.

>see this is why people who beat their kids are fucking retards and hypocrites in denial.

Attached: 1553957889949.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Soy: the post.

KYS HAPA SUBHUMAN IM A MESTIZO RAPEBABY AND I DONT COMPLAIN

retard, flips hae nothing in common with mestizos or castizos

true
white male + filipino female = insane hapa
white male + latina = proud castizo

I was talking about phenotype, mestizos & castizos tend to be mentally ill too

Back to r/aznidentity dicklet freak

>white male + filipino female = insane hapa
such as?

rate

Attached: celtogermanic.jpg (4000x2500, 1.66M)

muttiod/10

not OP but I have a hapa friend, white mom and Korean dad, and he has only dated white women

To be fair, men are attracted to women who resemble their mother. Looking at her face since birth and all

What problem?

T, ching chong junior

Attached: 1549197379619.png (200x196, 21K)

>had a lobotomy
what actually happens when a person receives lobotomy? how does their behaviour differ?
>inbefour try on yourself and see

All Norwegian as far as I can tell. There's a decent chance at least a few of them were sami.