What does it feel like to have been born in the 1st world?

I couldn't possibly know

Attached: 71484285727111.jpg (601x508, 94K)

It's a nightmare.

Puerto Rico is based, you live better than 80% of Russians

USA is third world

It's like being born in the 3rd world except 20% of the people around you are white.

You generally don't need to worry about dying or getting violently murdered but otherwise it's up to how wealthy you are.

It's terrible. Tell your friends and relatives to never come here.

The feeling of existential crisis is much worse than struggling to live.

Attached: R14kkDj.jpg (657x527, 39K)

The govt wants to manage every aspect of your life, less liberty, less restaurants because rent is too expensive.

if you have money it is nice. but if youre poor it is basically just living third world life.

Pretty good. Safe decent the ob opportunity especially outside the cities. Health care is good and if you are poor there a few resources to help you get bs k up but its all on u

get a trade job and stop being poor/retarded
this island is the best place in the new world if you're not lazy and/or stupid

You're delusional. This is a shithole.

Come to the mainland boys.

This puts it nicely

State pays me 1300-1400€ a month to my bank account. They also pay for all my prescription drugs and other health bills, if I get any, also pay for my water & electricity bills, would also pay for gas if I used but I don't. The state could've appointed me a house to live in but I decided to look for a comfy one myself so now I live downtown in a privately owned apartment with a comfy landlord. My neetbux first consisted of money state pays to those who live alone and those who study (which included additional money for school equipment and travel costs), after finishing my studies I became applicable to unemploed neetbux. All the neetbux can be applied for online so there's never a need to leave the comfy warmth of your apartment. It's also always paid to your bank account, so no degrading food stamps etc.

Being a NEET in the nordic nations is super comfy.

Attached: comf.jpg (444x410, 59K)

fugg t.t sounds heavenly. whatd you have to say to get neetbux? disabilities or anything like that?

Nope, everyone who doesn't have income is appliciable to them. If you had disabilities you could apply for additional bux to cover the additional costs caused by your disability. You just fill a form online and the state workers check whether or not you're really unemployed and without income and then they grant you your neetbux. Usually takes a week or two for the first applications to go through, after which you can just log onto their site and click a button to claim the additional months moneys. It's also you who decides how long you need the neetbux for. I've been living off unemployment neetbux for 5 years now, before that I got student neetbux for 3 years.

Attached: kannel.jpg (1056x1400, 153K)

what the actual fuck

fuck the one unemployed guy i know here gets 75€ a month

and he needs to report in with his job searching every few weeks to get that 75€

In that guy's case it was a one time report and he got a contract for 75€ a month for some months. He actually is working now but will get neetbux until about midsummer.

Pic related is the form and you just click on "unemployment continues" and "send", money arrives on bank account witin 2-3 workdays, typically.

What do you even do with 75€? Hardly even worth it to apply for it. But it's nice to hear that you at least have a system in place, it's a good start.

Attached: rottaduuni.png (906x759, 50K)

>oh noo I have to work hard for my money
>I have to buy a car to get around
>wtf I can't get paid to sit on my ass all day like some euros
>why doesn't the federal government tax me what the fuck?
>oh nooo I can buy land and don't pay a cent in taxes
>wtf I can build a house myself on that land and pay nothing to the government while barely getting in debt?
>the ATF has no jurisdiction here??!?!
>I can get unlimited water from a natural source without anyone restricting me???
>I can sleep relaxed with my doors unlocked if I don't live near a city??1/!!! b-but I thought PR was a totally crime riddled place!!!!
>the whole year is spring/summer meaning the weather rarely restricts you?
>I can take a trip to a world class beach if I feel like it any day of the year??
>I have access to thousands of mountains for camping and hiking with absolutely no dangerous wildlife trying to kill me or stupid restrictions??
>have access to high quality education at a ridiculously low cost compared the States
And on top of all that we have the same rights as all Americans, have two Constitutions and the firepower to defend them, use their military defense and have maybe the strongest currency in the world

wow what a terrible place to live in

If you summon student skills and already live in a cheap place then you can live for about 300€. 75€ can be a nice chunk of your income.
>But it's nice to hear that you at least have a system in place, it's a good start.
fak of

If you want to be made feel bad about yourself, turn to Töötukassa or whatever their new name is.

and how many neets are living like that in Finland?
Isnt it too much for your country's budget?

This post was 100% made by an American with a proxy.

Ah, true. My rent alone is 440€ at the moment and that leaves 800-950€/month surplus to spend on whatever consumables etc. you might need. Thought about saving a few hundred € this month and buying the new Valve Index VR thing next month, or something.

About 8% of the population in unemployed at the moment, it's also on a decreasing trend. It's not a popular lifestyle as being a NEET on state bux hardly contributes anything to your sense of accomplishment or meaningfullness in life in general, which is something many people crave. It's main purpose is to serve as a safety net for anyone falling unemployed/sick etc., to ensure that nobody ever falls into poverty. It also helps keeping people attached to society and preventing people from becoming "outcasts".

Attached: työttömyys.png (546x412, 34K)

You will never see an American posting something good about Puerto Rico, ever, no matter the flag.

Brown reggaeton shithole

basically this.
You have it very easy but since you're having it easy you feel unfulfilled 24/7 and try to occupy your time with "hobbies" and "nights out". Pretty meaningless existence 4/10, wouldn't try again.

same. I bet it's way better than here in the 2nd world

its like living in the truman show

Depends what part, the UK sucks ass this fucking government is ran by clowns I wish I could have been in like USA or Canada

Attached: 20190430_194225.png (720x370, 204K)

>existencial crisis

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

2nd world as both of these things. We certainly have it the worst

>Isnt it too much for your country's budget?
Probably less of a waste of money than the corporate subsidies.