What will you have for suhur ikhwan ?

What will you have for suhur ikhwan ?

Attached: 1127151.png (500x508, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ZqUr7nM.jpg
vfdb.work/match/HBO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gf's pussy

That's haram bro, i am going to have some white goat cheese, preferably not salty, and watermelon.

oof reminded me of old good times... sadly they gone. i think I'll just have some water.

gonna stuff myself with curry

probably some pizza

>250-500g quark
>one banana
>1-1.5l water
thats it, pretty good

Cereal and water

How do you European Chads endure the 15 hours++ fasting? 12 hours virgin here and I barely made it every day.

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

cheese, eggs, labneh and olives.

Only water desu.

at one point you dont give a fuck (but the cold weather kills you....)

Isn't the cold weather supposed to make it easier for you ? You don't get as thirsty as someone fasting somewhere else.

The first few fasts are tough, but your body quickly becomes used to it.

warm weather is a meme, straving is worse compared to thirst, you just drink 1-1.5l in suhur so you dont need to drink anymore, cold weather just fucks up your body tempreture means body want desperately energy

just do something that takes your mind off it

How many days can you take off work as an employee in Germany ? Can't you use them for Ramadhan so it becomes easier for you to fast ?

sure you can,but its not worth you get like 30-40 days per year, using it only for ramadan is kinda meh and you need to pre plan it so another meh.fasting is pretty hard when you are starting your career so a lot of people dont fast because of that until they get a unlimited contract, otherwise you get probably fired because your boss will not tolerate low performance (its germany after all)

;_;

Sounds tough bro. Here a lot of employees cut off your working hours during the day, you can compensate at night.
my dad works for 2 hours only during the day, then he works 5 hours at night. Lots of people stay woke until Fajr Adhan.
Good luck for u anyways.

Im already stuffed.
Thank god i moved out of my parents house and dont have to do that retarded shit anymore.

I’m going to have leftover Chapli kabobs from lunch today :)
Must be nice having fasts stay the same duration throughout the year at the equator. I hate humidity though so it’s not for me.

Attached: B1145502-161B-43E4-956F-ED0F681E2683.jpg (650x650, 44K)

mercimek corbasi, dates and milk

Attached: 1553438878544.png (1308x1332, 164K)

im still a student, but it will be tough in the future so yeah thank you brother my allah guide us into the right direction amin

>dates
What type of dates, brother? /medjool/ or /ajwa/? You had better not be a /khadrawy/

Gonna do a 4 hours long masturbation marathon right now lads, don't try to stop me you won't budge me.

I'll drink my cum in time for suhur

Attached: D5hU8sHWAAI1yCX[1].jpg (1200x1011, 217K)

Some smoothies ig, leftover food, lots of water
Dont really prepare anything for it its a bad enough to wake up at 3 am

This might be the most french thing I read today.

Only half a hour or so left before it begins. Should I go for nuts or not?

Attached: 1524153086322.jpg (236x219, 11K)

>Chapli kabobs
lucky bastard

im going to eat 2 paranta wraps filled with chicken masala curry, a cup of tea obviously, 1 date and about 2 glasses of water

feels good to fast near arctic circle (100 km), as true northern chad i do it properly(19 hours), local migrants do it according to makkah (smwhere 10-12 hrs), shame on them

muslim subhumans should die

>19 hours
based, dont forget to hit the gym brother, Ramadan is even more reason to go.
cringe

Why are there so many European convert cucks nowadays? I hope you are at least ostracized by other whites like the losers you are

I passed out last year doing too much exercises :P
but it's because i overdid it :)
anyways, I will bro!

>Why are there so many European convert cucks nowadays? I hope you are at least ostracized by other whites like the losers you are

Attached: 1525405641800[1].png (800x750, 91K)

So how much of caffeine is considered too much? I've drank a cup of tea not sure if I should make another cup. I also put too much sugar (like 3 tea spoon each cup), I wonder if too much sugar intake will just make me feel sluggish later.

i know its a bitch man, strongest test is doing that while being thirsty. may allah give you strength and good fortune brother take care

Attached: 1549828285730.jpg (843x960, 129K)

barakallhau fikq!

Suhur what now

>taking paid holidays to make it through Ramadan
>Muslims really do this
>mfw
It's 2019 people

Attached: dreamycat.jpg (800x795, 55K)

Hmm speaking of dates.. I saw some brown guy munching away on his big box of dates yesterday, I guess he was fuelling up? lol

the whole point of it is to be hard and a test. give to charity, pray and do work be productive despite it. dont be lazy brother

/ajwa/ is based all the others are meh. not even juicy.

>the whole point of it is to be hard

Attached: 1373.gif (229x176, 987K)

i like the ones with hazelnut inside, yummy.

kys

>all these diasporafags that are degenerates the rest of the year acting all holier than thou for ramadan

worst time of the year desu

im serious thats what my parents told me lmao
those exist!? wtf. guess im looking for some on amazon tonight, always hated the fact they have giant seeds inside.

non-ajwa fan here

its the muslim holy month, so naturally people try better themselves. its like saying christians act more christiany at Christmas time by going to church.

You’re so insecure. Just taking about fasting isn’t being “holier than thou”

>thats what my parents told me
Yeah I bet their parents also told them lots of stuff about getting hard

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

lmfao u cunt made me spit out my water

This
i.imgur.com/ZqUr7nM.jpg

is that yours?

almost time to start

>tfw found out just now ramadan starts in 2 hours
i'm not ready bros

Attached: 800px-Yusaku_PTSD.png (800x450, 327K)

strap in the clock is ticking bro, the ramadhan clock not the bomb

yummy in my tummy

wouldnt mind eating that to break my fast

vfdb.work/match/HBO

game of thrones stream link to those who need it

thanks

when's the best time to go to the gym during ramadan?

I got work from 9-5 so I can't go at that time

does right before suhur sound good?

Would be really hard for me to get to the gym at around 2-3am, I'd also like to sleep by midnight.

I am thinking I'll just go to the gym at around ~630pm (iftar is at ~815pm) but I don't think it'll be productive since I won't have any energy.

Might just bite the bullet and buy some weights and use them at home before bed.

uuh my usual rice and shitty hot dogs

doesn't sound bad. I woke up really late today and thus barely ate anything for Suhur lol

some eggs, cheese and salad
fairly bland

this is not a meal that is going to help you get through the day

and eggs didn't to make people thirsty. Good luck

couscous + water for suhur i think it's enough

it was 6 eggs and a big box of cheese with some bread, it was salty but drank like 2L of water so it's k.

whatever leftovers my mom made from today

what is even this?

Just had weetabix, 2 pieces of toast with butter and jam, some yoghurt and 4 glasses of water. Should be ok

i had a donner kebab and chips, tea, and 2 glasses of water. keep me updated on ur status user let the better diet win

>Tfw thinking about dropping my fedora and embracing Islam again

Attached: 156228745215.jpg (640x640, 36K)

i dropped my fedora for islam. at the end of the day, its about the brotherhood and sense of belonging. dont leave us brother, stick around for the ride

suhur is the meal you eat before you start your fast

17.5 hours masterrace reporting in.