Is this common in your country?

is this common in your country?

Attached: excuse me.png (1046x1382, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_1gqHzB4bJs
youtube.com/watch?v=eXDVrDp2aUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Italy, Brazil, France or Algeria?

yes

Attached: eofj34xr2r821.jpg (540x325, 38K)

Is this Algeria? Tunisia?

Italy

No. We only have Somali niggers and they are the ugliest and most beta.

Common for an Arab to have his white gf get taken by a black guy?

mexico

Why do Somalis all have those weird lightbulb heads?

why do italian women love black men so much?

It's because they have small jaws.

Who doesn't ?

>Flag
Obviously

Is what common? Dancing?

I here you have 800,000 Africans in your country right now user. How is your country coping? Is it noticeable?

It depends where you live, they are not evenly spread troughout the country.
My city has alot of them so one would get the impression that there are way more than 800,000. Anyway the majority of them just stroll with their bikes the whole day and some sell drugs and that's it.

What city are you from? It's weird that they're evenly spread out. I guess some of them settle in southern Italy and the ones who failed to get into France settled up north.

Very. Everyone likes tourist girls.

Attached: 1556121590224.png (409x337, 184K)

I'm from the Veneto region and they are NOT evenly spread throughout the country. The big majority of them are in the north. But there are a few who actually stay in the south to work 14 hours or more under the sun for a few euros in the fields to pick fruits and vegetable ( honestly not so different from the ones that used to pick cotton in America ).

>honestly not so different from the ones that used to pick cotton in America

At least they are getting paid though. Not really slavery, but I get what you mean.

Yeah miss-read what your wrote. Just checked and you wrote "they're not evenly spread". Oops.

>At least they are getting paid though.
Yes, out of those 800.000 there is probably a part (I don't how many) that stay here just to make enough money and then going back to their countries.
youtu.be/_1gqHzB4bJs

Intereesting vbideo.
Most of them are franco-phone. For a lot of these people, It's France or nothing.

I hear some of them even cross the Alps just to get to France. Crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXDVrDp2aUE

they all look like the chinlet german empire meme guy