And what, if she's right?

And what, if she's right?

Attached: dpa_108073792_greta_thunberg.jpg (1900x832, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bmyOaWKksA
youtube.com/channel/UCmxzubbVw6jXA7Ak08StYug
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557097603535.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol that bitch just wanna skip school lolol

nothing wrong with climate change

>16
>face of a 45 year old

I thought all Swedes look like this?

Attached: 1556395787456.jpg (2500x1667, 1016K)

sami aren't swedish

>sami aren't swedish
where exactly is the difference?

swedes are germanic
sami are siberian

>Fucking students (aka non productive people who litteraly contribute NOTHING AT ALL for their countries) go on strike

Attached: chichirac.jpg (448x252, 17K)

why is she making that face?

Attached: 1542944852200.png (645x773, 11K)

She definitely is

Workers have to work, students need to go to school. Why should only workers be allowed to strike?

Attached: Egalite.jpg (456x327, 34K)

She's delusional and indoctrinated like everyone else who believes in climate change.

Like 97% of scientists?

youtube.com/watch?v=5bmyOaWKksA

Attached: John Cook.jpg (297x303, 16K)

>She definitely is
possibly, I can not judge that. But what is the consequence for me, if she is right?

Attached: 1220263313000.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Well, yeah probably

Reminder that climate change politics were initiated by oil men, mostly importantly by David Rockefeller and Maurice Strong.

Attached: Maurice Strong.png (637x869, 525K)

Remember the name John Cook every time you here someone talking about the 97% consensus. You can see his face on the previous post. And watch his videos and at least take a glance of his paper.

He had a channel named after himself only a couple of weeks ago, but now his videos seem to be on this channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCmxzubbVw6jXA7Ak08StYug

I probably won't remember it, sorry

Attached: Maurice Strong Complicated Legacy.png (814x870, 586K)

School isn't mandatory for 16 year olds in Sweden. She's not disrupting anything.

Because it's more fun to be ignorant?

I'm just bad with names

Millions of asians and africans die. I see no problem.

smelly, dumb,
BORREBY scum

Selectively, most likely. But he actually is one of your most important apostoles, so it would be sacrilegious not to remember his name. Why do you need to protect your world view by turning a blind eye on the canon (scripts, in case you understand wrong) of climate change?

>she

Sami loli

>Selectively, most likely.
In general, actually.

John Cook. 97% consensus.

Attached: John Cook 2.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Well 100% if we both agree that that's John Cook

She is

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1557097603535.webm

So what if she is? I've passed the point of caring. The world is so fucked, it doesn't matter anymore.
I'm just gonna take it one day at the time and see where it takes me.
To my doom? Maybe, but I guess time will tell

Climate change is going to be used to make people accept energy based currency (carbon footprint). That's the main goal with this. Maybe now you understand why climate change was so dear to David Rockefeller for example. And energy based currency on the other hand is pushed to satisfy certain peoples' fantasies about political control. So, it's not like you are going to have possibility to wait and see if climate change is real or not, if you submit to the rhetoric and to the given solutions.

Okay, so? Climate change would be against their agenda.

Even if I resisted with every fiber in my body, it wouldn't mean jack shit and wouldn't do anything either. It's all meaningless, really. There's really nothing you and I can do about anything, when it comes to more global matters. All we can do is watch and see where the train takes us

>we got to save this white race from bbc and shit
>but who cares if the earth is uninhabitable in 40 years

No it wouldn't if their agenda is make people accept global warming politics and everything that will be done under its name. You are confusing together what is your own conception about global warming and its reality. I will tell you, those who are making the decisions aren't thinking like you.

I think she's hot, she kinda looks like a girl I know that I want to fuck

*when their agenda is to make

True, but I at least feel morally liable to think and talk. I know that I'm not going to be succesful but it's better than letting the grey veil of mass psychosis to take over your mind at least.

The part of the brain that makes you listen to reason is not full grown until a person is 21 yo. This means she is literally incapable of thinking rationally.
Like all kids she is a prisoner of her emotions.

But does it really matter, user? What good will it do me?

If you understand that bad deeds will be done by taking advantage of peoples' good intentions, don't you feel like you have to speak against it? Or I'm not sure if all people even have any good intentions. Many of them are just thinking how they are told to think. Either way it's morally and intellectually the same for me. I'm not getting anything from watching people chant either. Neither do I understand why would it be so impossible to just think and speak when you detect something fishy.

She flies in airplanes to her destination instead of taking the train. Let's just leave it at that.

Doesn't even look human

save the planet. kill every last homo sapiens.