Why is this the most hated fucking state in Burgerland?

Why is this the most hated fucking state in Burgerland?

Attached: florida91348287.gif (550x413, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/police-florida-man-rigged-door-attempt-to-electrocute-pregnant-wife/
californiapolicycenter.org/californias-state-and-local-liabilities-total-1-5-trillion-2/
treasurer.ca.gov/ratings/history.asp
ballotpedia.org/State_credit_ratings
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jealousy.

You from there?

Also the most hated state by far is California, and that’s because it’s a liberal hellhole.

Trashiest white trash in the country
Weather is literally hell on Earth
Impossibly high proportion of violently drug addicts compared to normal people
Full of mosquitoes and alligators
Shaped like a penis
Has a Mexican name

>Trashiest white trash in the country
Worse than Kentucky or Arkansas?

Success breeds jealousy

t. Boomer

You from Florida by chance?

florida is a whitetrash conservatard walmart. I'd take Cali a million times over floriduh

I thought Miami was entirely black and Latino?

it's not, it's the punchline of america

California is the most hated state in america

it is, he's just a retard who thinks any southern state is 99% white because 'muh racism'

It is, I live near there. Most areas aren't that black though, just a ton of Latinxs. Luckily I live with the Jews next to the local gated in synagogue and holahoax memorial.

Miami only has 400k people you stupid buffoon

it is a swampy shithole filled with rednecks, hispanics, blacks and all the mutts in between

Because this is Florida.

What makes Florida a punchline though?

I mean, Florida is home of SoundCloud rap, so.

Attached: sound-clowns.png (931x447, 611K)

Ever lived in California? Or at least in the bigger cities? Homeless people, trash, Hollywood propaganda, stupid high prices. Not to mention everyone is a terrible at driving, here in Oregon you can tell when somebody is from California. It's a meme state that needs to be quarantined

Attached: 1553977355545s.jpg (97x125, 3K)

Any time some weird shit happens it's always in Florida

A mix of white trash, black trash (n*ggs), liberals, Latin Americans, and the home of Mr. Worldwide

>Since 1909, Florida has had a proud tradition that all government business is public business and therefore should be available to the public. That means all records, including photos and videos, produced by a public agency are easily accessible with a few narrow and obvious exceptions.

This is why you see so many "florida man" articles and arrests, everything and anything that happens and goes through a public agency (any form of government) is published publicly. This is unique to Florida and is where most of it's bad press comes from.

I see.

I pray to allah that i will never ens up in such a shithole of a state

Attached: goblins.jpg (1080x1079, 168K)

It will be gone soon due to hurricanes and global warming anyway.

Common misconception, Jacksonville may be the largest city in Florida but the Miami Metropolitan Statistical Area is far larger.

Reminder: every America hating on Florida in this thread is butt-blasted Commiefornia. I unironcally hate them as much as Chinknadian scum bags.

Respect.

Where in Florida are you from?

I'm not from Florida at all, I'm from NJ. I'm just clarifying that everyone hating on Florida is a butt-blasted Commiefornian trying to pretend they aren't the most hated state in county.

>Has a Mexican name

Attached: 74d.jpg (456x297, 21K)

Hey, the weather’s not so bad and the gators usually don’t mess with us.
Anywhere in the south is going to have trailer trash. There’s some really shitty areas in Florida, but also very nice areas.

If you speak Spanish, you're Mexican.

An study in 2017 showed that 60% of americans believed spanish was actually created in Mexico, no joke

Burgers are incredibly stupid. Here in Quebec we only invite them in because they spend a ridiculously high amount of money on poutine.

Just googled "Florida Man" and my birthday and found this:
cbsnews.com/news/police-florida-man-rigged-door-attempt-to-electrocute-pregnant-wife/

A fellow Oregonian!
Unironically this though. California is like the one dude at the party that everyone tolerates at best, but he thinks everyone loves him, and that he's the life of the party.

Keep talking about this.

success? you have shit maps

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 33K)

people whose parents buy them their jordans

How do Miamians live today knowing their city birthed that coloured-braids-face-tats shit?

Parts of Florida are really nice desu. But yeah, there are definitely trashy areas

I’m moving to Florida at the end of the summer. It seems like you just need to be aware of the shitty and good parts. I’m going to live in a nicer area

It's not??? Florida is the best state.

What are the "bad" parts of south Florida? I've heard Miami Gardens and Opa Locka are giant hell holes.

New York is liberal, isn't it

Most of North Florida. And the pockets outside of Orlando,

The best parts are the panhandle and really the far majority of the gulf coast. That’s where rich people live

Yes very much so
I just noticed you said south Florida. Uh, I don’t know. Probably the outer areas away from the beach. The beach areas are nice

all of broward county

This is why people think Quebecois are even more pretentious and annoying than the French.

Attached: 2342342344.jpg (300x225, 21K)

Sounds about right.

>People always complain about how humid it is in Florida
>I checked the weather for Orlando last week and the humidity was 26%
Have I been meme'd?

Only New York City the rest of New York State is conservative.

I was in Rhode Island for two weeks last summer and the humidity was unbearable.

Florida is crazy humid but so is the entirety of the United States East of the Mississippi, and a sizable portion of the Midwest as well. If you want low humidity you’ll have to move to the Southwest, the Rockies, or the West Coast.

I'm not necessarily looking for low humidity. I currently live in the Midwest and it's humid here too. I just don't get why people in Florida always complain about it, it seems lower than here fairly often.

im from Brooklyn, i would say the silver spoon babies that move from the suburbs with their parents paying their rent are liberals, while the actual New Yorkers are more conservative

Cuban name

this
t. pompano man

>t. California hater

Attached: 5C592404-7C7A-435B-926E-4E22B79896CB.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>american youth

I just looked up Orlando's weather and it is 92% humidity right now.

It's worse than many third world shitholes outside the resort areas and people are literally meth zombies. The "florida man" meme is fucking real.

San Fransisco is a colony of China, its not a part of California.

Sounds like Vancouver.

The whole of New England is liberal and it’s the whitest part of the country. Conservatives just like to scapegoat California’s politics to make up for their own inadequacies.

>Success breeds jealousy
californiapolicycenter.org/californias-state-and-local-liabilities-total-1-5-trillion-2/

florida man needs his own capeshit movie

Attached: florida.jpg (750x4250, 1.21M)

>why yes I irrationally defend my state

Attached: 1555904413715.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

california is literally the same way, only LA and the Bay Area are liberal strongholds.

jeez you guys use every excuse in the book

california will be the next detroit

Attached: WolveM20120514_low.jpg (600x419, 120K)

Watch out Pierre. Quebec is OUR Florida.

>it’s the whitest part of the country.
That's where it comes in. If one day it suddenly wasn't all white, it'd be shit.

Detroit was purposely and systematically segregated from the start and had to rely solely on one industry to keep itself going. How are they anything alike?

Smarter than you, Pierre Ahmed.

And your youth copy us without thinking twice.

WV is something like 97% white and still Colombia-tier. I was just mentioning the whiteness factor because that’s all conservatives seem to value.

You wouldn't believe how many Montreal youth copy the Florida SoundCloud shit.

I've seen more than my fair share of teens (both white and black) with dyed dreds and grills. Face tattoos are becoming a thing too.

California is literally bankrupt.

No shit, West Virginia has nothing of value besides coal. Not to mention they've had democrat governors, senators, and representatives. It could be democrat for the next 40 years and nothing would change.

Idiots like you think it's liberal politics which make places like New England or California succeed. You'd be surprised how right wing the CA democrats can be. Not to mention people are fleeing this state in droves.

Yes, it's jewish cancer we know.

>Idiots like you think it's liberal politics which make places like New England or California succeed.
It is. HDI almost directly correlates with how heavily blue the state is.

Dear son, I fuckin love yooooooooooou
Don't let em fuck you, baby Gekyuuuuuuume
Although I'm not here, just know I love yoooooooooou
Gekyume, you are so speciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll

Attached: jahyume.png (601x598, 713K)

Here's some reality. Just because a ton of rich people live in Los Angeles, does not mean Los Angeles is a rich, successful city. It's the biggest shithole I've ever visited. And I've been going there my entire life.
t. San pedro fag.

>I don’t understand how HDI works
okay

They keep people like you or of the nice parts. Me too :'(

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Alice to Zouroku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2017.05.22_05.50.27].jpg (258x228, 30K)

>tfw you hate california but too poor to move out

stop watching fake news
treasurer.ca.gov/ratings/history.asp

Attached: californiacreditrating.png (1170x566, 99K)

unholy trinity of rednecks, chicanos, and blacks

I see Quebecer tourists infesting Northern Vermont all the time.

>literally posts evidence supporting that California is bankrupt
You realize A+ isn't good, right?

It's bad, but the funny thing is he posted old stats, it went back down after 2016.
ballotpedia.org/State_credit_ratings
We're literally defunding schools because we have no money to pay for basic supplies in California, it's a travesty.

stop lying

Attached: US-credit-ratings-scale-Moodys-SP-Fitch.png (485x607, 35K)

I am from Florida and I like it

I'm actually proud of that. Fuck Moors, they're our colony now.

Florida is unironically way superior to Cali

>wolfstreet
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
A- is a shit credit rating, get over it.
>b-b-b-but technically we're at the bottom of upper medium grade!
too many qualifiers, simple fact is you have no money, if only homeless people were fiat huh?