Why do mestizos worship white people so much?

Why do mestizos worship white people so much?

Attached: 242691659003212.png (467x709, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1YriVM8sC7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A whiteish guy cucked me

do you think mestizo genocide is a good idea since you guys hate yourselves so much?

it's just in Jow Forums

how would you know if youve never met any irl?

i have met some and cant speak for all, but just common sense; deluded image by Jow Forums and the autistic people

Because whiteys brought civilization to latin america. I bet you are a woman or a fag.

Attached: tição seen crazy sheeit.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

You mean the mejorar la raza crap don't ya.

We want them to finish the job they started

no all latinos want to be white, my grandma even told me to get a white gf so that she can have white grandchildren
thats part of it

Whites are ruling caste/master race of latin america so is natural lesser people look up to them. Latin America has always been white supremacist.

Attached: 1545537846413.jpg (1080x1064, 62K)

Amerindians were capabe of creatimg civilization without white people
People with a slave mentality deserve genocide

Is he mestizo

Attached: D4xTC21WAAQRFyI.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Stfu retard, the amerindian from Brazil were worthless and didn't make shit

>Amerindians were capabe of creatimg civilization without white people
Only in Mesoamerica and Peru

Brazilian amerindians dont represent all amerindians
Your natives were capable of creating civilization they just didnt do it due to the climate

Amerindians have higher civilization potential than Europeans

most mestizos desetve to be sterilized, people who hate themselves shouldnt have children

>they just didnt do it due to the climate
That's quite a claim to make without any real evidence. From what little evidence we do have however, I'd argue the opposite: as agriculture did in fact exist here (the Iroquois were semi-sedentary), so despite the climate it would have been possible for civilization to take hold, especially by the Pacific coast where the climate is, in fact, very mild. The main issue is that they didn't have crop rotation, and they didn't have writing. And despite the Iroquois having agriculture, other natives such as the Hurons never actually copied them, and just remained nomadic.

lol

>People with a slave mentality deserve genocide
I agree, let's genocide americans.

Attached: el esclavo de israel.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

If you hate your genetics why should you pass them down?
Why do you want to create more people who are "inferior" when inferior people are only useful as slaves?
american is not a race

>are a woman or a fag
Kek, what do either of those have to do with what you are talking about?

you want to be ruled by white people because you are a lazy parasite who doesnt want to take the effort to create its own civilization

>Celebrating your heritage is a bad thing!
I feel sorry for you if you honestly believe this.

You said "people with a slave mentality deserve genocide" not "races with a slave mentality deserve genocide"
Be careful with what you ask, it might become reality some day.

Attached: 52748956_10161430354830483_1288309709979254784_n.jpg (720x437, 29K)

Don't give yous to bolsoliebers, you'll regret it.

I never said I loved the Jews did I?

Look at the flag of the post you're replying too next time before saying shit retard.
>Americans sucking jewish cock is celebrating heritage
??????

I'm part Jewish...

Attached: 156124124525.png (598x480, 79K)

alright that doesnt apply to you but do you agree that most mestizos are parasites who deserve genocide?

Admitting that whites are smarter and build a better civilization =/= hating yourself.
Have you never admired someone and wanted to be like them?

No, and likewise some mestizos are not race obsessed freaks like you.
And even if they where, what wrong with liking a certain race or group of people?
Jow Forums is fucking your brain, stop taking this place seriously.
It makes sense for you desu
No, I like some mestizo people but I agree you with if you call for CHI genocide.

>Admitting that whites are smarter and build a better civilization =/= hating yourself.

Whites have built good civilizations for themselves not for mestizos, why would you admire them when they have only served themselves?

What is the logic that makes mods delete the "why are asians hated here?" thread, and leave this on going on?

Why shouldn't I? Their civilization serves as a model to be followed, what is good for them we can also make it good for us if we follow their steps

No, if you follow "their steps", you will always stay behind. Wich is what they want.

True that!

This is not a race

Tristes Tropiques

Attached: 1557086242615.png (300x300, 15K)

>what wrong with liking a certain race or group of people
worshipping=/=liking
>Jow Forums is fucking your brain, stop taking this place seriously.
its not Jow Forums that makes me think this way
ive had other threads deleted i just got lucky this time I guess
You arent white, whats good for them is not good for you.

Are you stupid?!

Of course it is. For natural resources, high tech patents, etc. That fact that you think they just "like you" because "you are fun" is actually worrysome, but quite typical. It's ol "soft power", let your guard down trick.

>whats good for them is not good for you.
Says you
lol

i think the mod is a chink now, he used to be a russian though

chill out
youtu.be/1YriVM8sC7M

Attached: 1556937207646.jpg (1200x676, 91K)

his nutsack is maroon so yes

mestizos who worship whites are a bigger threat than white people who hate us, all mestizos with a slave mentality need to be exterminated somehow

And what race you are supposed to be?

I have been to many countries on Europe already. You are exaggerating

It's not "lol". It doesn't matter your skin color, or your social status. If you are from Brazil and go to Europe you will be in for a surprise: They see this as a dumping place to be exploited, and a ground for breeding ghetto prostitutes and bricklayers.

If you are observing enough, even here you can figure that out. But then you won't process that if you are just needy and trying to fit it in, of course. Wich is what most brazilians are taught to do.

>You are exaggerating
You are under playing.

Not my problem if some mestizo from central america likes me because of my race.
>its not Jow Forums that makes me think this way
If it's not a counter reaction to Jow Forums I genuinely ask where did you get your views.
>are a bigger threat than white people who hate us, all mestizos with a slave mentality need to be exterminated somehow
Mega incel post

im going to be the creator of a new race, I cant depend on people with a slave mentality

the janny is still russian

OK cuckoo. Just don't go shooting random people just because you disagree with their views

Just accept people from Congo and Syria without no gain, because Europe don't want to deal with the backlash of their reaps.

Just don't go asking for the U.K. or Germany to accept any Venezuelans, of course.

You can't eat, but you can't sustain yourself off crumbs.

You are not in their world. You are periphery to it. Your interests as Brazilian is not the interests of Canada, German America etc.

This.

But Brazilians are in the majority completely deluded, desu. They think they are the jester everyone lo-ves.

why would I do that when propaganda is more effective
@105204052 (you)
whats the matter jap?

mestizos always fight over who is whiter so mestizo unity will always be impossible.
The solution is to breed with another race and create a better tribe, not white or oriental though because your children will never accepted by either of those tribes

Which is weird because like fuckin back in the mid 20th century the biggest people advocating for independence in allover were the fucking "Assimilated" folk because of how fucked they were in the system and no amount of eating, speaking, education, Christ worshiping action can actually make Europeans respect them as a people or the colony.

Attached: steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_316227511_preview.gif (475x347, 486K)

>Not my problem if some mestizo from central america likes me because of my race
Jaj de q mierdas hablas chiflado

This whole thread is cringe janny please do you job for once

le estoy siguiendo la corriente, el pibe este es un turbo autista, solo leete las pelotudeces que postea.

just leave my thread if you think its cringy

>The solution is to breed with another race and create a better tribe, not white or oriental though because your children will never accepted by either of those tribes
Wrong, many Hispanics with big European ancestry are accepted as whites in the US. Hispanic-white is just for the census

you want "white" men to go ask them that straight face to face and just imagine how cringy and stupid that would be/look like

some of you are so out of place from the real world

>Wrong, many Hispanics with big European ancestry are accepted as whites in the US. Hispanic-white is just for the census

Liberals virtue signal about accepting white hispanics but you shouldnt believe them and if you love white people so much why would you want to breed with them and contaminate them with your inferior genetics?

ask them what?

How about whites breed our girls and we take care of the children so the white man can mary a white girl and preserve his race?

Kek, this thread.

if you hate your genetics why dont you advocate for the sterilization of all your people both apezillian men and women, do you just have a cuck fetish or what?

Im starting to feel bad for apezillians, I hope they are all put out of their misery?

I don't hate my genetics

Why do you want you women to be bleached then?

"why do you think that meztizos prefer whites?" because they don't. it's just tourism advertisement

Because it's just better dude. Doesn't mean I hate my own genes

oh you think I believe this due to the "please come to our country and fuck our women" threads?
No its not because of that, I believe most mestizos want to be white because I grew around them, I live in a city with a very high mestizo population, 60% of my classmates where mestizos

ok If you believe white genes are better you should advocate for the sterilization of all your people. Your womens genes are worthless and dont help the white race

I think you are autistic and deluded, nothing more buddy

>I think you are autistic and deluded, nothing more buddy
its ok I cant expect you to understand a culture that you didnt experience

Cause I want to fuck them

Attached: Screenshot_6.jpg (1919x955, 443K)

I am not evil, I will not advocate for sterilization of unwilling people

>I am not evil I will not advocate for sterilization of unwilling people
its ok, natural rights dont exist
I know you do most spics are obsessed with white women

you seem to be sociopathic aswell, strong symbtom of autism

Ain't nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1557094947849.jpg (1080x1302, 197K)

>you seem to be sociopathic aswell, strong symbtom of autism

psychology is pseudoscience
Why dont you prefer them over your own women?

>facts are gay
ok

ok lets assume I am "autistic and sociopathic", does that make my statements invalid?

I like Latinas just as much

Have a picture of this Brazilian thot

Attached: 1554782559662.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

I LOVE BWC!!!

no, I think you're wrong nonetheless

there is no such thing as latina, latino is a meaningless social construct
ok good apezillian boi! now castrate yourself for your masters

natural rights dont exist so only consequences matter.
There is no problem in sterilizing apezillians in order to create a better world

No, I wanna cum when they deatroy my boipussy

funny how often I say something racist, they always respond how much they hate white people

You dont deserve to cum, you only exist as object of pleasure for your superiors.

why do you hate us so much?

Why do they want your women then?

they don't. just dicking around