What do you know about my shithole, Jow Forums?

What do you know about my shithole, Jow Forums?

Attached: i want to die.jpg (511x340, 26K)

belongs to Russia

you have a big fork as your national symbol

your women are eager to marry rich westerners, regardless of race

I know there is a cultural divison between East and West; East speaks and acts Russia, West speaks English and acts like a Western Euro nation.

i went to kiev on holidays, it was great

Rightful Swedish clay

I watched this.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x1779, 1.48M)

"ukraine's fight to overthrow the legal president one year before they could replace him legitimately" would be a better name

i am mad at them for the crap they started, surely it's a major fault of putin too but he wouldn't have dared to start the shit if ukraine hadn't got an unrest out of literally nothing, i would understand if it had been because their president canceled or faked elections but how it was it's stupid af

they just elected a literal kike too after having previously had a kike so i fail to see the point, that's fucking stupid

you had a problem with that Crimea thing
and maybe you have a comedian for a president?

I want to know why Ukraine is so poor despite having a good location and lots of land? Is it really corruption? You guys should be swimming in money.

it actually looks good

You have hot 12 year olds.

Attached: 1543904949423-2.jpg (1800x1200, 187K)

Attached: 1545146108163246369.jpg (700x700, 131K)

Rightful polish clay.
Whole of it.
Dawaj Lwów chuju jebany.

Nothing

Worse Crimean Khanate.

I refuse to believe she's less than 13.

Attached: 1557028661943 (1).webm (800x450, 1.45M)

Were you involved in the protests? I wish one day I could be involved in something that dank

Anyone you know has been kill by the ongoing conflict?

>a good location
They are right next to Russia and farthest from the Western markets they could be. That's literally why they are poor, nobody close to them is rich.
>lots of land
Agriculture doesn't pay. Especially when you've got EU right next to you which is basically one big agricultural subsidy distributor with a bit of cultural marxism on top.
If anything, Ukraine shows how Russians would fare if they didn't have a shitload of oil.

>Ukraine

Why the fuck didn't Ukraine join NATO? I feel as though all their problems with Russia would have been nonexistent.

>chernobyl
>that guy from manchester city who looks like kevin de bruyne
>waxtap
ukraine is also the place where i'll find my dream gf according to some portuguese user

Tries to act like an empire though it is not an empire

I think it's the other way around, if nato accepted Ukraine, esp. sewastopol, as russian sphere of influence, everything would be fine. This obvious point is also one reason why the mistrust in the us gov is increasing here.

If Mexico enters a military alliance with Russia, its problems will disappear

basically this, I've met many of your ladies and they all have the same objectives: rich husband, expensive clothes, expensive car and visa.
Sad but true, the most empty people I've ever met, soulless, depressive...and I lived in Scandinavia for few years

Chernobyl

Not much, don't care, neither should others of mine.

Fanny