Why are we so based?

Why are we so based?

Attached: 1556434058685.webm (270x480, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zs7TrRk8cs
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDYontXHrw
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZjshxKZFU
youtube.com/watch?v=-SVUKDbD4S0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjWHnhxKws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=njntSJMvOFg
cleanmalaysia.com/2018/04/09/cats-and-dogs-are-now-on-the-menu-in-malaysia-this-must-stop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very wholesome image.

Attached: Kirby.png (300x275, 16K)

Cute

That's cute :3

How do Indians feel about millions of cows getting slowly killed for food every day around the world?

Attached: china.webm (204x360, 234K)

I thought the girl was flashing her tits for a sec

what a cute hamburguer :3
would eat/10

Fucking why? Why fucking butcher it alive fucking sadist

Niggers

god i wish that were me

>expecting chinks to act human
bad idea

*china

Maasai traditionally use a kind of bloodletting on cows, in which they shoot an arrow at the neck of a cow to have it start bleeding out, then when they fill a container with blood, they put pressure on the wound so it clots and then they mix the blood with milk and drink it.

Starts at 5:13:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zs7TrRk8cs

>For decades, drinking cow’s blood was a way to make the most of cattle. They do not wish to slaughter an animal each week for meat so, in order to get nutrients such as iron and protein, they take some blood from the cow without killing it. This practice typically happens twice a month and on different cows in a herd.
>The blood is taken from the cow and then stirred rapidly to separate the coagulation. Fresh milk is also added to prevent clotting. It is then poured into cups and served as a complete meal.

Did he drink it's piss afterwards?

But bluepilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpDYontXHrw

Attached: Costelão.jpg (474x355, 54K)

Cozy

Tell your southern niggers to stop stealing gaucho culture

Gaúcho culture is part of the south of Brazil you inbreed motherfucker.
We are even the largest producers of yerba matte, that is based on a TUPI tradition.

Just cope and give me a Castelhana GF.
youtube.com/watch?v=B1ZjshxKZFU

expected cringe, but it was based

It's cringe even the way you ruined the word gaucho with the way you pronunciate it 2bhwymf

Vry comfortable vid

Attached: taft apple pie.png (624x696, 712K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-SVUKDbD4S0

>mfw i spot THAT whit*oid in the background

Attached: 1556173413245.jpg (657x527, 29K)

It's cringe how you try to deny that a region that was formally a Spanish domain, and started to be explored by them, and there is also all the history of war in the borders, marriage between people from S. Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay that happened for years and still happen and other cultural exchanges don't have the same or similar culture to what is deemed too be gaúcho culture.
I could even point the cultural difference that each region of Brazil have and how the South culture is way near to the Gaúcho.

Btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjWHnhxKws

Listen this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=njntSJMvOFg

rural chinese are practically raised to believe animals are just walking furniture

is that a natural bred cow? looks like a camel

Good song, the clip as well, until the flying gaúcho kek.

Idk any song from here that talk about gaúcho tradition besides that traditional ones. Well, gaúcho culture is indeed stronger in Argentina and Uruguay, but say that the South of Brasil is larping is BS.

tastes better

can't find the source

And this includes humans.

human deaths actually affect them. they just believe getting involved always ends up badly.

Lol. And of course there is a white chick in the background. 2 non white mud people and a white girl

God I hate being white so much in this day and age

>Fucking why? Why fucking butcher it alive fucking sadist

Attached: 569c2e4fd7c6b73d0a4246da9b49b925.png (217x232, 9K)

Probably a tourist place

You do the same with dogs retard

>that white girls in the back getting BLACKED by the supreme DALIT BVLL

malaysians don't eat dog, amerimutt.

Because Jews (kosher) and Muslims (halal) must drain the blood while the animal is still alive. Barbaric practice.

Fun fact: your country one of our main buyer of treated calfskin that goes to clothes and shoes manufacturers, because of how cheap it is and easy to deal with.

Very cute

we wuz driuds an shiet

Attached: 1499731619779.png (490x627, 101K)

yes they do you fucking bogan
cleanmalaysia.com/2018/04/09/cats-and-dogs-are-now-on-the-menu-in-malaysia-this-must-stop/

I Would buther on any human being but i will never ever in my life buther or Hurt on animals they are to cute and helpful to me in this world

I would skin a human being like Japanese Chinese or Brazilian and wear his skin
Humans are worthless piece of shit for me they are the problem of mother nature

i hate humanity humans are wortless scum of earth

i hate China and Japan i would do them exactly what they do to animals eye foe on eye leg for leg lets see what will happen whan the hanter (subhumans animals meat eaters) will become the hunted (wolfs lions tigers me will Hunt you Humans to feed my hungry pets human flash meat )piece of human worthless shit

they say if you love it tenderly and slaughter it quickly enough, the meat will be plump and juicy

cringe
humans lives aren't worth any more than animal lives

that's adorable c:
i'll never eat a cow ever gain
thanks for showing me this video

oh we know you do moshe

Hamare pyaari Gaumata :)

Attached: 1f5c999accbac4215b13fc525f0e3311.jpg (498x640, 133K)

based
chili dogs are delicious af ngl

have sex

It's always fun to see the PC Police defend this practice. What a bunch of hypocrites hating on meat production one day and defending HALALUH AKBAR the next.

What the fuxj are you talking about, we kill the animal immediately as not to suffer where the fuck you read this